April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

Good luck for testing @Laurabub84 x
Im not too bad thanks @Suggerhoney..
Just got this opk, do we think pos or not quite?

View attachment 1115120

looks pretty much positive to me. Did you try another one?

Hi ladies! Just hopping in to update. :bfn: Expecting AF soon, hopefully by Saturday. Hoping to TTC in December.

Really excited for those with:bfp:. HH9!!

I’m sorry to those who’ve experience loss and negatives. Praying for future blessings.

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test!:dust:

View attachment 1115126

sorry for the bfn hun

@ChibiLena
I went to another city for HCG blood test.

I'll have my first ultrasound on next Monday. Hope everything goes well.
Fx.

best of luck for your ultrasound Monday. So exciting

Hey I hope you don't mind me posting here. I know I haven't commented for a while. Some of you will recognise me. I've been trying since June 2019 and used to post here a lot but I mostly just read now because it was too stressful posting about bfn's every month.

Well I'm 10dpo today and it's not a bfn for a change :dance: last picture of frer is out of time frame because it was hard to get a picture of lol

I'm so scared right now

Screenshot_20230422_095959_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230422_100035_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230422_100150_Gallery.jpg

Thank you tdog :hugs: I've been keeping an eye on here just now posting. I can't believe how far gone you are already xx

I no its flying is he comes like the other boys ill only have 9 weeks left all my boys came at 35 weeks and that is a start thought, not even prepared for him yet xx

Only 12 DPO, and I usually don't get anything till 14 DPO (13 at the earliest), but here it is!! I am cautiously excited :). I know it's a blue dye, but it's all I had at the time.

View attachment 1115140

I see that, congratulations

Hey I hope you don't mind me posting here. I know I haven't commented for a while. Some of you will recognise me. I've been trying since June 2019 and used to post here a lot but I mostly just read now because it was too stressful posting about bfn's every month.

Well I'm 10dpo today and it's not a bfn for a change :dance: last picture of frer is out of time frame because it was hard to get a picture of lol

I'm so scared right now

View attachment 1115141 View attachment 1115142 View attachment 1115143

YAY!!! Look at those beautiful lines. Keeping everything crossed for a sticky little bean and a h&h 9 months

I'm so scared right now

View attachment 1115141 View attachment 1115142 View attachment 1115143
Wow!! congratulations to you!!! :happydance:

@salamander91

Oh yay. What a lovely BFP. Do you know how many dpo you are? So happy for you congratulations.

@Kiwiberry
Congratulations

4dpo here and absolutely zero nothing, with both boys i had sore boobs from 1dpo.
Boobs dont hurt at all. No cramps or anything.
I already know deep down im not pregnant again.
I know people will say your early but deep down I just know it.
Have resigned myself to the fact that I probably wont be getting my rainbow baby.

@Suggerhoney thank you I'm 10dpo today. I usually get a bfp at 9dpo so I thought I was out when yesterday was bfn. I nearly didn't test this morning. I'm so scared of miscarrying again. I'm praying so hard this is my rainbow [-o<

I really hope this month is lucky for you xxx

@salamander91

Oh yay. What a lovely BFP. Do you know how many dpo you are? So happy for you congratulations.

@Kiwiberry
Congratulations

4dpo here and absolutely zero nothing, with both boys i had sore boobs from 1dpo.
Boobs dont hurt at all. No cramps or anything.
I already know deep down im not pregnant again.
I know people will say your early but deep down I just know it.
Have resigned myself to the fact that I probably wont be getting my rainbow baby.
Awww love, I know you're down, and I've been there too, I think we all can relate. I bet you'll get a nice big surprise in a few days. I had absolutely 0 symptoms with my son, not even sore nips. That lasted almost the entire pregnancy till 3rd tri.

These tests are very dried out now but I'm so confused with the appt. It says these are"low" but the clear blue had a solid smiley abd the lines on it were also very dark . And have all the symptoms of ovulation but the apps like nah .. thoughts ?

20230422_182235.jpg 20230422_182129.jpg

These tests are very dried out now but I'm so confused with the appt. It says these are"low" but the clear blue had a solid smiley abd the lines on it were also very dark . And have all the symptoms of ovulation but the apps like nah .. thoughts ?

View attachment 1115144 View attachment 1115145
I don't use OPK's very often because my cycle is the pretty standard 14/28 days, but from the little experience I do have, those do look like they're getting there but not quite positive, still just a teeny tiny bit left to darken up.

I still haven't had My period since my bubba and trying to figure out my body and what it's doing hence the opks. The tests previously were very much negative. Also once they dry up theylook more negative I feel. But opks have alway been hard to read which is why I used the digital and got the solid smiley. I guess just keep going for now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->