April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

@RedRose19 those look close to being positive, saying that when trying for my daughter the month we conceived her my clearblue was solid smiley and opks like yours but all the symptoms of ovulation also xx

I still haven't had My period since my bubba and trying to figure out my body and what it's doing hence the opks. The tests previously were very much negative. Also once they dry up theylook more negative I feel. But opks have alway been hard to read which is why I used the digital and got the solid smiley. I guess just keep going for now
Just keep trying and testing :), I bet it will darken up in a day or two for you, lots of dust for you this cycle :dust:

@Suggerhoney thank you I'm 10dpo today. I usually get a bfp at 9dpo so I thought I was out when yesterday was bfn. I nearly didn't test this morning. I'm so scared of miscarrying again. I'm praying so hard this is my rainbow [-o<

I really hope this month is lucky for you xxx

That would be nice hon but honestly not feeling it at all.
Very dry down there too and with the 3 losses my first sign was extra cm from 1dpo.
I just know its going to be bfn again. I feel it in my gut.

I get the worry hon. Being pregnant after having losses is very very hard.

Awww love, I know you're down, and I've been there too, I think we all can relate. I bet you'll get a nice big surprise in a few days. I had absolutely 0 symptoms with my son, not even sore nips. That lasted almost the entire pregnancy till 3rd tri.

Id be very surprised if i do get a bfp.
I had extra cm with all 3 losses. That was one of my first signs. But im totally dry. Plus cervux is low and hard.
With my sons and my 10 year old dd i had sore boobs.
I couldn't feel less pregnant if I tried.
Absolutely dreading that BFN and then having to wait another week for AF then the wait for ovulation again. Next cycle will be cycle 15 ttc and im just so fed up with it all now.

Congrats @Kiwiberry and @salamander91 !

@Suggerhoney I had nothing pointing to being pregnant this month. Nothing. You could have knocked me over with a feather because I thought there was absolutely zero way.

I normally always get symptoms when pregnant. Only time i havent had symptoms and ended up being pregnant i lost.
The 3 losses ive had i had zero symptoms apart from extra cm and cramps.
But im bone dry down there and no cramping at all.
Hoping i will start getting symptoms but i know deep down im already out.
I feel so hopeless.

These tests are very dried out now but I'm so confused with the appt. It says these are"low" but the clear blue had a solid smiley abd the lines on it were also very dark . And have all the symptoms of ovulation but the apps like nah .. thoughts ?

View attachment 1115144 View attachment 1115145

Hi hon

I always get peak on the digital first. Then femometer peaks a good few hours later.
This cycle I had peak on the digital at 12:30pm and femometer was about like yours look now. Then they got to matching a few hours later and then they peaked at around 11pm and ovulated the following morning.

That would be nice hon but honestly not feeling it at all.
Very dry down there too and with the 3 losses my first sign was extra cm from 1dpo.
I just know its going to be bfn again. I feel it in my gut.

I get the worry hon. Being pregnant after having losses is very very hard.

Id be very surprised if i do get a bfp.
I had extra cm with all 3 losses. That was one of my first signs. But im totally dry. Plus cervux is low and hard.
With my sons and my 10 year old dd i had sore boobs.
I couldn't feel less pregnant if I tried.
Absolutely dreading that BFN and then having to wait another week for AF then the wait for ovulation again. Next cycle will be cycle 15 ttc and im just so fed up with it all now.

I normally always get symptoms when pregnant. Only time i havent had symptoms and ended up being pregnant i lost.
The 3 losses ive had i had zero symptoms apart from extra cm and cramps.
But im bone dry down there and no cramping at all.
Hoping i will start getting symptoms but i know deep down im already out.
I feel so hopeless.

Hi hon

I always get peak on the digital first. Then femometer peaks a good few hours later.
This cycle I had peak on the digital at 12:30pm and femometer was about like yours look now. Then they got to matching a few hours later and then they peaked at around 11pm and ovulatrry ed the following morning.
Huge hugs :hugs: I'm still keeping everything crossed for you this cycle

Had some sharp pains in the right ovary again. Felt similar to ovulation but I know it wont be anything at just 4dpo.
Pluss had similar pains the last 2 cycles at 7 and 8dpo and got my hopes up only to get BFN.
So im not taken any notice of any sharp pains like that unless it gets more stronger and other symptoms start showing up.

@Laurabub84
Good luck for testing hon.
Ill be testing on friday but i just know uts going to be BFN again.

@josephine3
I hope BFPs can be put next to our names too.

Had some sharp pains in the right ovary again. Felt similar to ovulation but I know it wont be anything at just 4dpo.
Pluss had similar pains the last 2 cycles at 7 and 8dpo and got my hopes up only to get BFN.
So im not taken any notice of any sharp pains like that unless it gets more stronger and other symptoms start showing up.

@Laurabub84
Good luck for testing hon.
Ill be testing on friday but i just know uts going to be BFN again.

@josephine3
I hope BFPs can be put next to our names too.
Idk, it's totally possible, says here in my notes that I've felt the sharp pain / crampyness at 4 dpo this time.

Last edited:
11dpo still faint and trying not to panic but since 9dpo evening was bfn I think it's ok. I had a seriously dry mouth yesterday and couldn't stop drinking so hoping fmu was a bit diluted too. I think wondfo is a touch darker and the frer came up a lot quicker so [-o<

Screenshot_20230423_075354_Gallery.jpg

11dpo still faint and trying not to panic but since 9dpo evening was bfn I think it's ok. I had a seriously dry mouth yesterday and couldn't stop drinking so hoping fmu was a bit diluted too. I think wondfo is a touch darker and the frer came up a lot quicker so [-o<

View attachment 1115149
Frer always take their time getting darker. It can be scary but I do think it's darker than the last one and that's not getting lighter so I think it's all good

I feel like the opk could be positive by lunch/ evening as morning is always lighter than lunch time and it was taken at 8am

20230423_085108.jpg

Frer always take their time getting darker. It can be scary but I do think it's darker than the last one and that's not getting lighter so I think it's all good

Thank you fx for your peak today!

@salamander91

Oh yay. What a lovely BFP. Do you know how many dpo you are? So happy for you congratulations.

@Kiwiberry
Congratulations

4dpo here and absolutely zero nothing, with both boys i had sore boobs from 1dpo.
Boobs dont hurt at all. No cramps or anything.
I already know deep down im not pregnant again.
I know people will say your early but deep down I just know it.
Have resigned myself to the fact that I probably wont be getting my rainbow baby.

:hugs:Still really hoping this will be your month despite lack of symptoms

These tests are very dried out now but I'm so confused with the appt. It says these are"low" but the clear blue had a solid smiley abd the lines on it were also very dark . And have all the symptoms of ovulation but the apps like nah .. thoughts ?

View attachment 1115144 View attachment 1115145

is that the Premom app? Mine are always rated as low when they’re basically matching lines. They certainly look very close to positives. Hope you get your peak later today

View attachment 1115149

They still look fab hun

Afm, 9dpo fmu and bfn. Don’t have any symptoms and nothings standing out to me to make me think I could be. Only thing that got my hopes up a little was my chart. Might try again later today as I have plenty of cheapies but already feeling disheartened by the negative this morning. Feeling out :sad1:
IMG_3628.jpeg
I know my chart shows as 8dpo but I’m pretty confident 1dpo was a slow rise. Had the same with my son

is that the Premom app? Mine are always rated as low when they’re basically matching lines. They certainly look very close to positives. Hope you get your peak later today

They still look fab hun

Afm, 9dpo fmu and bfn. Don’t have any symptoms and nothings standing out to me to make me think I could be. Only thing that got my hopes up a little was my chart. Might try again later today as I have plenty of cheapies but already feeling disheartened by the negative this morning. Feeling out :sad1:
View attachment 1115152
I know my chart shows as 8dpo but I’m pretty confident 1dpo was a slow rise. Had the same with my son

Thank you :) i can see the difference in the frer now they've both sat for a bit.

Screenshot_20230423_121547_Gallery.jpg

Fx for you. I had a bfn at 9dpo and felt out too :dust:

I got mixed feelings about trying. I want to as I am rarely fertile and what if I never get a chance to try again. But dh and I relationship cam be up and down or great at times. We are about to move into our new house that we have been building for ages. I kinda feel like testing for ovulation but leaving it up to chance whether we did or not. I mean I may not even get pregnant. I'm cramping so much right now and I got loads of ewcm

20230423_121758.jpg

They still look fab hun

View attachment 1115152
Maybe you are 8 dpo. I wouldn't worry if you tested with cheapies. Cheapies take ages to get lines

Af is due to arrive today. Took a test on a 2 hour hold. I feel like there's a shadow in person. I'm sure it's nothing as I usually get a positive by 11 dpo and I'm now 14 dpo.

Screenshot_20230423_093756_Gallery.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"