April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

Just had my 3rd HCG test result. My HCG levels are 632.4(15dpo), 1679(17dpo) & 15850(21dpo).

Spotting was almost stopped, Friday morning still have very very faint pink and nothing on yesterday morning . Dh informed doctor and we stop the medicine for spotting and today around 4.30pm I felt something down there and rush to toilet. I thought it was the progesterone. But it's blood. Red spotting. I'm very scare and nervous.. the first ultrasound is scheduled on tomorrow. Hope my baby stick well and grow well.

Pray for me.

Thank you :) i can see the difference in the frer now they've both sat for a bit.

View attachment 1115153

Fx for you. I had a bfn at 9dpo and felt out too :dust:

Thank you hun. That test is definetly darker and congrats on the digital. Always an amazing feeling to see it in writing.

Maybe you are 8 dpo. I wouldn't worry if you tested with cheapies. Cheapies take ages to get lines

Guess there is a chance I’m only 8 but my temps were slow to rise with my son. I thought I was testing positive at 8dpo because ff put me 2 days behind, but with how all the dates worked out I was actually 10dpo when I got my first positive not 8. I know I still have a little time but can’t help but feel discouraged

Af is due to arrive today. Took a test on a 2 hour hold. I feel like there's a shadow in person. I'm sure it's nothing as I usually get a positive by 11 dpo and I'm now 14 dpo.

View attachment 1115156

I think I can see what you mean. Somethings catching my eye

Just had my 3rd HCG test result. My HCG levels are 632.4(15dpo), 1679(17dpo) & 15850(21dpo).

Spotting was almost stopped, Friday morning still have very very faint pink and nothing on yesterday morning . Dh informed doctor and we stop the medicine for spotting and today around 4.30pm I felt something down there and rush to toilet. I thought it was the progesterone. But it's blood. Red spotting. I'm very scare and nervous.. the first ultrasound is scheduled on tomorrow. Hope my baby stick well and grow well.

Pray for me.

oh bless you sweetheart. Keeping everything crossed for your scan tomorrow. Bleeding doesn’t always mean the worst so hopefully baby is safe and snug in there. Please keep us updated. Best of luck for tomorrow

Last edited:

Pray for me.

Praying for you [-o< I hope your scan goes well tomorrow

Pray for me.
Prayers for you! I'm sure it's just normal spotting! When my SIL had her IVF and had twins she bled throughout her whole first trimester, and now her babies are turning 5!

Pray for me.

Praying for you. Can you continue on the medicine for spotting again?? Is it progesterone?? I think you can take this type of medicine for the whole of 1st trimester right.

@salamander91 those tests are definitely darker! So glad you could get the digital as well! Congratulations again!

@RedRose19 Good luck! Those opk are looking great! Having a new baby on the way and a new home sounds amazing!

@monroea :hugs: FX for you for next cycle!

@Madcat99 :hugs: you're in my thoughts and hopefully baby is fine and it's just one of those things that happen in early pregnancy.

@Laurabub84 your chart looks promising. I have my fingers crossed that you still get a positive. Just remember that even though you *can* get positives from 8-9dpo doesn't mean a negative at 9dpo doesn't mean you won't get one. Before this I've only gotten 10 and 11 dpo positives before.

@Madcat99 your test results are amazing. I am so sorry you are having bleeding again, it must be so worrying :hugs:.

AF was due today, so far so good. I am going to be getting a red dye test tonight and taking it just to check progression. I won't have anything to compare the test to, but at least it will give me piece of mind.

Congrats to @Kiwiberry and @salamander91 Lovely lines!

@Madcat99 I am sure everything will be fine. Your numbers are great! My friend had spotting through all three of her pregnancies as well. Her children are 11, 8 and 4 today.

As for myself, :witch: has finally shown after keeping me in suspense for nearly a week. On to a new cycle!

I just popped on this morning having been off here and so happy to see your tests @salamander91

So sorry to see some of you girls still testing, hoping you all get your BFP soon xx

@Madcat99
Im sorry bleeding red. Its so scary i had it with my son at 6 and 14+5 weeks. It was more than spotting tho it was like a medium bleed and hes nearly 2 now.
I pray that your scan goes well tomorrow[-o<

6dpo today and just getting ready to go and have bloods done to check progesterone. Please pray it comes back normal.
I still have zero symptoms. Like not even one.
I still feel deep down im going to be out again.
:-(

@Suggerhoney Good luck getting your blood drawn today <3. I am really rooting for you this hun :dust: I will have everything crossed for you that not only your results come back normal but that you have caught that eggy this cycle!

Thanks ladies.
All done but wont get results for a week.
Do have lower backache radiating toward the right and had a metal taste in my mouth. Thought maybe i had a bleeding gum but checked and no blood.
The backache is probably my ibs. So not reading into that.
Hoping the metal blood taste is a symptom. I did have that with all my boys but i also had it a few cycles ago at 2 and 3dpo and got excited and all I got was BFN. So cant get excited.
Just wish my boobs were sore and i felt queezy like i did with my son at this stage.
Im dreading that BFN and all the waiting again.
My luteal phase is 16 to 17 days so from knowing im definitely out I always have a whole week to wait for AF and its just horrible.
Then all the waiting for ovulation too.
I just hate it. Praying so so hard i am pregnant right now with my take home healthy rainbow bub. I know time is running out for me and its so so worrying and hard.

Thanks ladies.
Do have lower backache radiating toward the right and had a metal taste in my mouth. Thought maybe i had a bleeding gum but checked and no blood.
Hoping the metal blood taste is a symptom. I did have that with all my boys but i also had it a few cycles ago at 2 and 3dpo and got excited and all I got was BFN. So cant get excited.
Just wish my boobs were sore and i felt queezy like i did with my son at this stage.
My luteal phase is 16 to 17 days so from knowing im definitely out I always have a whole week to wait for AF and its just horrible.
I just hate it. Praying so so hard i am pregnant right now with my take home healthy rainbow bub. I know time is running out for me and its so so worrying and hard.
Good luck with your blood results . Hopefully go well. I got everything crossed for you.

My opks are now completely neg. Clearblue was positive even had the solid smiley. But the fermometer only got nearly positive. I got ewcm and cramping im wondering if my body geared up and didn't or its about to and I missed the peak on the strip opk

Congrats to @Kiwiberry and @salamander91 Lovely lines!

@Madcat99 I am sure everything will be fine. Your numbers are great! My friend had spotting through all three of her pregnancies as well. Her children are 11, 8 and 4 today.

As for myself, :witch: has finally shown after keeping me in suspense for nearly a week. On to a new cycle!

Sorry af got you hun. Hope next cycle is the one

Thanks ladies.
I just hate it. Praying so so hard i am pregnant right now with my take home healthy rainbow bub. I know time is running out for me and it’s so so worrying and hard.

praying so so hard for you this cycle. Hopefully those bloods will come back perfect and Friday will bring your super sticky bfp.

Good luck with your blood results . Hopefully go well. I got everything crossed for you.

My opks are now completely neg. Clearblue was positive even had the solid smiley. But the fermometer only got nearly positive. I got ewcm and cramping im wondering if my body geared up and didn't or its about to and I missed the peak on the strip opk

Hope you have ovulated and you’ve caught that eggy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->