April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

@Madcat99
Im sorry bleeding red. Its so scary i had it with my son at 6 and 14+5 weeks. It was more than spotting tho it was like a medium bleed and hes nearly 2 now.
I pray that your scan goes well tomorrow[-o<

6dpo today and just getting ready to go and have bloods done to check progesterone. Please pray it comes back normal.
I still have zero symptoms. Like not even one.
I still feel deep down im going to be out again.
:-(
Good luck!! Hopefully everything comes back normal!

10dpo. So shocked to get these this morning. Had no symptoms or anything and tests before bed last night were bfn. So scared of another loss. Praying these continue to darken and I have a strong, healthy little bean in there. Please be my rainbow little one [-o<
IMG_3644.jpeg

Congrats @Laurabub84 !!!! 10 DPO is sooo early to get a clear BFP! Ahhh all you ladies are getting your rainbow babies!!! I so so want to TTC but I haven't gotten the green light to do so with my endocrinologist yet.... I'm getting so so so impatient! Would so love to be bump buddies with you and @NDH !!!

10dpo. So shocked to get these this morning. Had no symptoms or anything and tests before bed last night were bfn. So scared of another loss. Praying these continue to darken and I have a strong, healthy little bean in there. Please be my rainbow little one [-o<
View attachment 1115159
Eeeek!!!!! I got my BFP at 10DPO (never have had a BFP sooner than that). SO excited for you! Praying this is your rainbow!!! <3

AF was due today, so far so good. I am going to be getting a red dye test tonight and taking it just to check progression. I won't have anything to compare the test to, but at least it will give me piece of mind.
How did the red dye test come out??

I'm so so impatient and fed up waiting to O this month. I thought it was going to be early (for me!) and that I was gearing up for it today (CD14) but no- tests are much much lighter, and I've been fooled again by my post bleeding almost-positive OPKs. I get this almost every month and never learn- just before AF, OPKs get pretty dark, then they basically stay like that sometimes looking pretty near positive until CD8 or 9. This month after the chemical though it lasted longer- up until yesterday. Just as I start thinking "oooh maybe I'm really going to ovulate early!" they then turn negative until my actual usual O day of CD18-20. maybe I won't even o this month . :-(

Yay congratulations @Laurabub84
So happy for you and praying they get darker and this is your rainbow baby.

@cheerios
I can bet i wont be getting my rainbow. I feel so out again and dreading the bfn again and all the waiting.
I really hope you can try again soon.
Always thinking of you.

I'm so so impatient and fed up waiting to O this month. I thought it was going to be early (for me!) and that I was gearing up for it today (CD14) but no- tests are much much lighter, and I've been fooled again by my post bleeding almost-positive OPKs. I get this almost every month and never learn- just before AF, OPKs get pretty dark, then they basically stay like that sometimes looking pretty near positive until CD8 or 9. This month after the chemical though it lasted longer- up until yesterday. Just as I start thinking "oooh maybe I'm really going to ovulate early!" they then turn negative until my actual usual O day of CD18-20. maybe I won't even o this month . :-(

Ive found that, when ive tested on say cd6 and they are so dark and then they go very very faint and then get darker again when i ovulate.
I find with opks they can change so so suddenly too. Like can be so so faint then 24 hours later nearly peak.
Dont lose hope lovely i expect you will ovulate and i hope its soon. That wait is torture.

Yay congratulations

@cheerios
I can bet i wont be getting my rainbow. I feel so out again and dreading the bfn again and all the waiting.
I really hope you can try again soon.
Always thinking of you.

Oh hun. I have so much more hope of you getting *and staying* pregnant than I have for myself. Sigh sigh!!! I really would soo sooo love to be bump buddies with you!!! Did you get your 21 day test back about progesterone already?

Oh wow @Laurabub84 congrats!!! This is so amazing all our lttcers are getting those bfps!! Ahh! Fxd me and @Suggerhoney will be next and there's more bfps for everyone! Can't believe how many there have been in April!!
Good luck for the blood results @Suggerhoney x

Hi hun!!! I'm still here!!! And I'm definitely a long LTTCer too!!! I started my first ever LTTC journey with my #1. That lasted 1.5 years. And my next 3 kids were so quick. This #5 is another more than a year already, mainly cos of the miscarriage too. I started TTCing in 2022 and it's officially 16 months now. Argh!!!

How long have you been TTCing already?

Sorry to hear about how long you're taking to ovulate. I feel your pain. The waiting is the hardest. I've been preventing any pregnancy since Jan 2023 and its literally the hardest thing ever, since the miscarriage in Dec 2023.

Can u take something to help you to ovulate?? I read that Agnus cactus is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->