April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

@cheerios
Thank you hon. I really hope and pray I do get a surprise BFP when I test.
I pray we both get our rainbows.
I do feel deep down you will get yours.
They tested my progesterone in march but on cd6.
I went in on cd21 too which was march 27th but no results.
Doctor said everything was normal but some came up a bit high but still within normal range.
But when i look at results i can only see the first set of bloods results and nothing for day 21.
So i demanded it to be redone this cycle on cd21 and this time the nurse said ,were testing progesterone today, where as cd21 in March she didnt even know what she was testing for.
Oh well glad i had it done again yesterday which was cd21.
Now a week to wait the results.
Hopefully comes back normal.
I do worry about ovarian reserve tho.
I was told the recurring pregnancy losses could be down to very poor ovarian reserve because of my age.
So that worries me. But if thats the case then were waisting our time here trying month after month after month because it will never ever happen.
:nope:

@josephine3
This thread has been such a blessing to the ltttc laides.
I really hope it will be a blessing to us too.

@Madcat99
Did you have your scan hon? Was wondering how you got on.

@AlwaysTheAunt
I cant believe you only have 5 weeks left. Like how has that gone that fast its madness.
You must be getting so so exited now.
Your baby will be here b4 you know it.
Is this your last baby or do you think your be trying again in the future?
This baby we are trying for now will definitely be last. Ltttc is so hard isnt it.
I can never ever put myself through this ever again.
Just want my last wee rainbow then i am done.
Fx everything goes really smoothly for you hon.

7dpo today and feeling incredibly out.
Zero symptoms no cramping. Nothing.
Absolutely dreading testing. :sad2:

Thank you all so much, I’m so so nervous. I want this baby so much

@cheerios i hope your given the green light asap. I can’t imagine how hard it must be for you not to be able to try. I hope when you can your rainbow doesn’t keep you waiting.

@Fuchsia1412 i hope you ovulate soon. My normal ovulation is cd22 but I can get an early (for me) cd16 sometimes. The waiting from af feels like forever and it sucks.

@josephine3 provided all goes well with this pregnancy it will actually only be 9 months I think since we started. Took me a whole year to talk him around to one last baby and we were using pull out method the year before which always got my hopes up so it feels longer to me but for this baby it’s actually happened sooner than I could have hoped. I’d prepared myself for at least a year. Dd3 took 18 months due to long anovulatory cycles. Dd4 was 13 months because I struggled again with long anovulatory cycles until I tried Angus castus. They were my miracle with her. Ds was 12 months because again my body didn’t want to play nice. We tried for 12 months but I only ovulated 6 of those months. One month nothing happened, 4 were chemicals and then I fell with him. With the miscarriage last year that’s the first time I’ve ever fallen so quickly. Unfortunately it wasn’t meant to be. So now I’m terrified this will end either in a chemical or another miscarriage. Praying so hard it won’t happen but it’s impossible not to worry. I’ll attach my chart for you. I’m pretty sure I ovulated cd22 not 23 because I had all the pains that day and my temps took 2 days to start rising properly with my son. I wanted to bd every other day this cycle but when he found that small lump he wanted to stop trying until he knew all was ok, but then he chose not to prevent after 4 days. So from when I think I ovulated we bd’d 3 nights leading up to ovulation, we had to miss the day of because the kids were home for half term and he started his night shift, but we did manage the morning after ovulation when he got home as the kids were all still sleeping. I did change what ttc vitamins I was taking this month too so whether they could have made a difference I’m not sure. Other thing we did different (sorry if it’s tmi) but leading up to ovulation, after we were both finished we’d stay cuddled for a few extra minutes instead of him pulling out straight after as it keeps it all closer to the cervix. Then I’d leave it as long as possible before getting up. I just rolled up some tissue to pop in my knickers to stop any mess (sorry, so cringe to write :shy: ) but maybe that’s what helped?
I hope this month brings your bfp. Ltttc is so hard. Wishing bfps to all you ltttc’ers so much. I’ll still be around to root for you all.
IMG_2953.jpeg

@Laurabub84 what vits did you change up? So excited for you!
This will be our 17th month ttc and we were ntnp for about 8 months before that too. Sigh.
@cheerios I know there's plenty more ladies still ltttc lol just Suggers name came to mind haha. Good to see you here I hope you can try very soon!

@Suggerhoney it's crazy this thread right?! Fxd the April luck will rub off for you still testing. I think I'll be 9dpo may 1st so to get an April bfp might be pushing it a bit for me, won't stop me testing though lol

@Laurabub84 what vits did you change up? So excited for you!
This will be our 17th month ttc and we were ntnp for about 8 months before that too. Sigh.
@cheerios I know there's plenty more ladies still ltttc lol just Suggers name came to mind haha. Good to see you here I hope you can try very soon!

such a long time :-( really hope it happens for you very soon. These are what I’m taking. I took them when I fell with my son too
IMG_3663.jpeg

@Laurabub84 funnily enough I did have those ones but I've started the proceive this month. Very expensive though and I have heard a few people say they were using the seven seas ones when they fell too so maybe back to cheap and cheerful next month lol

Well, I obviously couldn't wait until May to test lol whoops! Anyway, I know it's still early, especially with the IUI, but I tested yesterday and this morning, so I'm hoping since it went from blank to not-so-blank it means this is not the trigger shot, but the start of a real bfp! I guess we will find out in a few days time!

20230426_030119-COLLAGE~2.jpg

Ewww, has the site gone really weird for everyone else or is it just me? It’s so tiny on my phone and looks different. Hope it’s not permanent, I don’t like it :-(

@WantingababyF oh I really hope you’ll be getting your rainbow bfp real soon. Keeping everything so tightly crossed for you sweetheart.

@MrsKatie I’ve been chickening out all morning to test. Just so scared they won’t have progressed, but I have now and so far so good. Keep flitting between feeling cautiously excited and just terrified. Frer freaked me out because it looked a little fainter than yesterday, but looking at the control line it wasn’t as dark as yesterdays test and after letting it sit it does now look a little darker. I don’t know why I use them because they caused me stress with my son. I have 3 more to use tho so will use them up over the next few days and pray for that dye stealer and will try another digital if my lines get to matching. My cheapies have progressed lovely this morning. Keeping every crossed so much that this is our little rainbow. I want them so much
These are my tests so far. The frer are from top to bottom, 10, 11 and 12dpo (today), cheapies, top are yesterday and bottom today. I’m so scared of it going wrong. With my miscarriage I had a bad feeling right from my first bfp that something wasn’t right and thankfully I don’t feel that way this time so I hope that’s a good sign [-o<[-o<[-o<
IMG_3660.jpeg IMG_3668.jpeg IMG_3670.jpeg

@thencomesbebe ooohhh, that does look like the start of a bfp. Hope it continues to darken. Look forward to seeing tomorrows test. Good luck hun

And wishing so much luck and sending positive vibes and sticky baby dust to all still left to test [-o<
:dust::dust::dust:

Tests are looking great @Laurabub84 what cheapies are you using? I'm using easy at home and wondfos but they're so faint and it's making me nervous even though frer is progressing well I think? I only have cheapies left today and I hate them.

The website has gone weird for me too. It's really difficult to use like this. Screenshot_20230426_132446_Gallery.jpg

Tests are looking great @Laurabub84 what cheapies are you using? I'm using easy at home and wondfos but they're so faint and it's making me nervous even though frer is progressing well I think? I only have cheapies left today and I hate them.

The website has gone weird for me too. It's really difficult to use like this. View attachment 1115181

My blue handled ones are one steps and the pink are called clinical guard. I’ve always got on well with the clinical guard ones. Try not to worry, cheapies can take time to darken. Your frers look perfect

For those of you wondering about the layout on your phones changing, I just did a little experiment on mine. It looks like for some reason the "mobile version" isn't loading at all and it's defaulting to a desktop version. I'm not affiliated with the site or anything and don't know if it's permanent, but at least we know what it is.

Hmmm maybe if we used it on a laptop it would work properly? I was looking for a 'mobile view' button but couldn't see it. I can't cope with it like this!!
@Laurabub84 amazing progression and yay for a digi was that at only 12dpo? Sounds good to me!

Wow, beautiful tests here for many of you. Been silently stalking and cheering you all on these last couple of months.
Sending lots of baby dust!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->