April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

Yay @Laurabub84 that progression is lovely :dance:. So happy to see that (and also to be able to see that. For the last 24 hours I've only been logging on to check if the layout was still malfunctioning. I wasn't even attempting to read any posts.).

If you're on Facebook I'm in a group for December rainbow babies (if you're on the cusp into January you can still join). If you're interested PM me and I'll give you the link. It's so helpful to be in a group of women all experiencing the same mix of hope and anxiety.

I'm CD16 today and opk completely negative. :-( :-( I'm not surprised I've had two chemicals, I'm not even getting a positive until cd20 sometimes or 21 and then actually you ovulate after getting that surge most sources say... So that's day 22 or 23. Ughhhh

I totally might want t
Yay @Laurabub84 that progression is lovely :dance:. So happy to see that (and also to be able to see that. For the last 24 hours I've only been logging on to check if the layout was still malfunctioning. I wasn't even attempting to read any posts.).

If you're on Facebook I'm in a group for December rainbow babies (if you're on the cusp into January you can still join). If you're interested PM me and I'll give you the link. It's so helpful to be in a group of women all experiencing the same mix of hope and anxiety.

I totally might want that in a couple days!! We'll see fx

Reactions: NDH
Hey ladies! Sorry for taking so long to update everyone. Currently traveling with my other half so he doesn't have to travel alone for work.

After my first positive test I waited 2 days and tested again, it was negative to my surprise because the first test was very obvious. I then started to get a little worried so I went back and checked my tracker, turns out I was a little off on my date. The witch wasn't due on Sunday she was due on monday, so I am 2 days late. I bought five of those Dollar store $1 tests, they're not early detection tests but I still wanted to try them anyway since they were really cheap. I tested yesterday and today, yesterday were all negative, this morning was negative, then with SMU I got this on the dollar store test. So the witch is 2 days late as of this post and this test looks like a pretty decent line. Especially considering I was totally expecting the worst. Please keep everything crossed for me that things progress nicely.

Sorry about the quality of the photo, I'm using a backup phone of mine that's been pretty thrown around by the kids because my original phone needs to be fixed now.

Attachments

• IMG_20230426_231548039~2.jpg
    IMG_20230426_231548039~2.jpg
    589.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Oh and I'm on my phone right now once I have a little more time I'll make sure to read the reply and catch up.

Hi ladies, here goes my update. Dr checked on me and performed the ultrasound on last monday. We can see the yolk sac in the ultrasound. She said I'm having uterine hypertonicity. Then she prescribed me some medicines and write a reference letter and ask me to admit to the hospital in my city immediately.
We take about five hours travel back to our city and was supposed to admit to hospital on Tuesday.but due to some reasons, we only able to admitted to hospital on Wednesday.

I was feeling bad since few days before the ultrasound. Feeling too much bloated, and kind of gastric problem, no appetite at all, fatigue ,nausea, feeling weak, feel like a huge pressure inside of me. i can't breathe well and having bad dizziness.i can't even walk straight up.

Last night the nurse gave me a jab to reduce the pressure in the internal organs and i woke up today ,feeling slightly better, my stomach didn't looks too much bloated now.

I had ECG done, urine samples ,and blood work later.

Hope everything is ok and baby grow well.

Hi ladies, here goes my update. Dr checked on me and performed the ultrasound on last monday. We can see the yolk sac in the ultrasound. She said I'm having uterine hypertonicity. Then she prescribed me some medicines and write a reference letter and ask me to admit to the hospital in my city immediately.
We take about five hours travel back to our city and was supposed to admit to hospital on Tuesday.but due to some reasons, we only able to admitted to hospital on Wednesday.

I was feeling bad since few days before the ultrasound. Feeling too much bloated, and kind of gastric problem, no appetite at all, fatigue ,nausea, feeling weak, feel like a huge pressure inside of me. i can't breathe well and having bad dizziness.i can't even walk straight up.

Last night the nurse gave me a jab to reduce the pressure in the internal organs and i woke up today ,feeling slightly better, my stomach didn't looks too much bloated now.

I have everything crossed you and baby are doing ok :hugs:

@Kiwiberry how frustrating and confusing about your tests. I hope the lines start clearly darkening up in the next couple of days

@Madcat99 I am sorry to hear you are having such a rough time. Yay for seeing a yolk sac! A 5 hour trip to your Dr appointment is crazy,!

I hope you and your baby will be ok and well looked after in hospital.

I'm CD16 today and opk completely negative. :-( :-( I'm not surprised I've had two chemicals, I'm not even getting a positive until cd20 sometimes or 21 and then actually you ovulate after getting that surge most sources say... So that's day 22 or 23. Ughhhh

I usually ovulate day 21/22 and have conceived fine. This pregnancy was cd22. I know the waiting sucks but it’s still within normal range. Try not to worry

Hey ladies! Sorry for taking so long to update everyone. Currently traveling with my other half so he doesn't have to travel alone for work.

After my first positive test I waited 2 days and tested again, it was negative to my surprise because the first test was very obvious. I then started to get a little worried so I went back and checked my tracker, turns out I was a little off on my date. The witch wasn't due on Sunday she was due on monday, so I am 2 days late. I bought five of those Dollar store $1 tests, they're not early detection tests but I still wanted to try them anyway since they were really cheap. I tested yesterday and today, yesterday were all negative, this morning was negative, then with SMU I got this on the dollar store test. So the witch is 2 days late as of this post and this test looks like a pretty decent line. Especially considering I was totally expecting the worst. Please keep everything crossed for me that things progress nicely.

Sorry about the quality of the photo, I'm using a backup phone of mine that's been pretty thrown around by the kids because my original phone needs to be fixed now.

Hope your test continue to progress. Fingers crossed

Sorry you’re having to go through that hun. Sounds rough. Keeping everything crossed for you and baby

God I hate early testing. I’m already paranoid my tests aren’t as dark as yesterday and my clear blue was horribly faint for where I should be. Frer I think is darker but the cheapies are still taking time to develop and I can’t decide if they’re the same as yesterday or slightly fainter. Feeling like a nervous wreck. I desperately want this baby. I don’t think my heart could take another loss

God I hate early testing. I’m already paranoid my tests aren’t as dark as yesterday and my clear blue was horribly faint for where I should be. Frer I think is darker but the cheapies are still taking time to develop and I can’t decide if they’re the same as yesterday or slightly fainter. Feeling like a nervous wreck. I desperately want this baby. I don’t think my heart could take another loss

Early testing is the worse I hated it the debating weather stronger or not cheapies sometimes take a while to darken up tbh xx

I feel the same. My cheapies don't seem to have progressed much the past couple of days. Frer has been ok but ran out on Tues so I've only had the cheapies the past couple of days. Hoping for a good progression on my frer later when they come

@NDH I'm so sorry you're not seeing the progression you want to be seeing right now, this whole process is so frustrating.

@Madcat99 I hope you're feeling okay! Wonderful that you got to see the yolk sac!

I have a feeling the shadow I saw was probably just the trigger as today's shadow of a line looks a little fainter. I was so hopeful! Now, I just feel like I have to let go. I had a line with my son's IUI by now.PXL_20230427_100241002~2.jpg

Hi ladies
Ive not caught up on the thread but its BFN for me yesterday at 8dpo and again today 9dpo.
Still zero symptoms and no cramping. If BFN tomorrow then thats me out again.
Feeling pretty shit and think i mite give up as its just not happening for us.

Congratulation to all those that got there bfps.

Hi ladies
Ive not caught up on the thread but its BFN for me yesterday at 8dpo and again today 9dpo.
Still zero symptoms and no cramping. If BFN tomorrow then thats me out again.
Feeling pretty shit and think i mite give up as its just not happening for us.
You're not out till the :witch: shows up :hugs:
:dust:

Thank you ladies for all the well wishes! It really means a lot to me. As for how things are progressing, I haven't taken another test yet and I probably won't be able to until sometime this weekend. If I don't get to this weekend and I still feel like things are progressing nicely I'll take one next week.

@Kiwiberry fingers crossed for some progression now. When's your new due date? We must be pretty similar.

@Madcat99 I'm glad your feeling a bit better now. Yay for seeing a yolk sac :)
If my new calculations are correct and I wasn't another day out, that would put my ticker 2 days ahead and my EDD at December 28th. To be honest though, I didn't use opk, so I have no idea when I actually ovulated, before I had my fourth child my luteal phase was 11 and 12 days. Then after I had my fourth child my cycle went back to 28 days instead of 31 to 33. So I was assuming I ovulated on day 14 but it could very well be day 15 or 16th. That means my ticker could be anywhere from 2 to 5 days ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->