April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

@Kiwiberry ah ok I thought you might be a Jan due date like me. Looking forward to your next test.

@thencomesbebe fx for a bfp soon

@Suggerhoney you're not out yet. Good luck hun :dust:

Afm sorry for the test span. I'm so anxious! Feeling a bit better about my cheapies with this afternoons test. 15dpo today View attachment 1115186
You are absolutely right it does put me at January 1st or January 2nd, LOL please excuse me, I guess my brain isn't looking right this morning.

Haha :lol: I'm Jan 3rd so we're close :)
Yeah, it's entirely possible I could even just be barely 4 weeks as well. I guess I won't really know until an ultrasound later on, the best thing for me right now is just to take a test again in a few days.

Yeah, it's entirely possible I could even just be barely 4 weeks as well. I guess I won't really know until an ultrasound later on, the best thing for me right now is just to take a test again in a few days.

You're so relaxed. I wish I was that calm :lol:

Hey ladies! Sorry for taking so long to update everyone. Currently traveling with my other half so he doesn't have to travel alone for work.

After my first positive test I waited 2 days and tested again, it was negative to my surprise because the first test was very obvious. I then started to get a little worried so I went back and checked my tracker, turns out I was a little off on my date. The witch wasn't due on Sunday she was due on monday, so I am 2 days late. I bought five of those Dollar store $1 tests, they're not early detection tests but I still wanted to try them anyway since they were really cheap. I tested yesterday and today, yesterday were all negative, this morning was negative, then with SMU I got this on the dollar store test. So the witch is 2 days late as of this post and this test looks like a pretty decent line. Especially considering I was totally expecting the worst. Please keep everything crossed for me that things progress nicely.

Sorry about the quality of the photo, I'm using a backup phone of mine that's been pretty thrown around by the kids because my original phone needs to be fixed now.
How confusing sorry your in limbo. To me this looks like a evap line. I don't see any color. Hope next one is pink. Good luck

How confusing sorry your in limbo. To me this looks like a evap line. I don't see any color. Hope next one is pink. Good luck
It has color especially in person, when you upload images to this website it tends to dull them out a little bit sometimes or it could be my picture who knows but it definitely doesn't look the same color as it does in person in the photo. It's definitely not an EVAP line. I've been doing this long enough to know the difference trust me.

Beautiful lines salamander!

Also I dont think I updated in here for anyone who Wasn't following my thread in the testing forum, I had betas done at 13dpo and 16dpo and they came back at 321 and 1699! On 16dpo I only had the barest hint of a dye stealer on the premom tests I used up my last test a few days ago at 20dpo (a d I've officially lost track of how many dpo I am)

@salamander91 great tests!
@Kiwiberry I hope you get some nice progression on yours too x
@thencomesbebe I can see hints on both of those tests you posted but I don't know how long it's supposed to he until the trigger is out your system?
Im no expert on that! Good luck for your next test!
@Suggerhoney sorry about the bfns hun x

Afm 5 possibly 6dpo today. I couldn't decide which opk was darker lol. Not feeling anything atm except I'm extra moody and stressed out!!
Absolutely nothing going on boob wise lol which could be a good sign as they usually are getting sore by now x

@Suggerhoney I really hope your BFP is right around the corner - like tomorrow or the next day. I know you don't feel any symptoms and feel out already but let us have hope for you even if you don't. Neither @Laurabub84 not I had any hope we'd get our BFPs this month until that line showed up, and I usually have lots of signs before a positive test too. So don't give up you're not out yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->