***April TWW and testing thread***

Happy Easter ladies!
Took another test this morning and I’m quite happy with this for a 14hour progression. 10/11DPO today. Top photo is 15:00 yesterday and the bottom is 5am this morning. Having really horrific cramps today though and that was the first thing I noticed after my positive test with my chemical in December. Sat down taking it easy trying not to over think xx

3F0E7FB3-A48C-4580-A8EF-BE48054B9B4E.jpeg

Happy Easter ladies!
Took another test this morning and I’m quite happy with this for a 14hour progression. 10/11DPO today. Top photo is 15:00 yesterday and the bottom is 5am this morning. Having really horrific cramps today though and that was the first thing I noticed after my positive test with my chemical in December. Sat down taking it easy trying not to over think xx

View attachment 1096911

Progression looks great!

@Jessylou4 no denying those. Cramps can be normal in early pregnancy. I know how hard it is not to worry though. May I update the front page or would you like to wait?

So, I'm in a Facebook group from last year when ds5 was due. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one left ttc now out of those who wanted another baby quickly. Even some girls who weren't ttc are pregnant. A few babies have begun arriving now. One of the girls posted a picture of her April 2020 and April 2021 babies in matching outfits this morning wishing everyone happy Easter and I want to cry. That's what I wanted! It's not fair!

Excellent progression @Jessylou4 !

oh that’s hard @motherofboys. I think the hardest part is not knowing when it will happen and trying to stay positive when it feels like tie happening for everyone else. Where are you up to with your cycle?

Possibly around 5/6 dpo going by symptoms. Yes not knowing when, or even if in my case, it'll happen is so hard. I really wanted a suing close in age for ds5.

So, I'm in a Facebook group from last year when ds5 was due. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one left ttc now out of those who wanted another baby quickly. Even some girls who weren't ttc are pregnant. A few babies have begun arriving now. One of the girls posted a picture of her April 2020 and April 2021 babies in matching outfits this morning wishing everyone happy Easter and I want to cry. That's what I wanted! It's not fair!
I'm sorry this happened. I can identify so much. I stopped joining groups because everyone would have a BFP and healthy baby and I never have. It's okay to have those feelings.

It's tough. I don't begrudge them their bfps but I can't help feel like why not me? Obviously I already have children and I'm incredibly grateful for them, but feelings don't follow logic

5dpo and I just want to poas :haha:

I hope everyone is having a lovely Easter x

@Jessylou4 tests are looking good, try not to worry too much, I know it's hard though. Wishing you lots of luck and hoping this little one sticks xxx

@motherofboys :hugs: it's not easy is it? Got everything crossed for you xxx

We had a lovely day weather wise yesterday, was quite hot in my back garden, I enjoyed cooking myself! Lol. Today it's about 8°C, cold wind and no sun.....that's Scotland for ya!

My temp dropped this morning and af kicked in properly. So I guess that means af arrived CD13 which I'm happy with.....if anyone is ever happy about it!
I may be able to squeeze in another test date at the end of the month.

Good luck everyone :dust:

Fingers crossed you can squeeze another test date in this month.
No it's not easy. But, it is Easter, a time for new beginnings so hopefully that'll bring us all some luck

Fingers crossed you can squeeze another test date in this month.
No it's not easy. But, it is Easter, a time for new beginnings so hopefully that'll bring us all some luck
Yeah it is, let's try and stay positive! :)
But if I see one more mega cute baby rabbit I'm gonna be straight down to that pet shop!! Soooo broody :haha::bunny: xx

:haha: DH is adamant there'll be no more animals in this house.

@Jessylou4 Great lines! Congratulations! I know it’s hard but try not to worry too much... like people said cramping can be normal. You are definitely pregnant :)

@motherofboys I know the feeling. In the time we’ve been trying I’ve had 7 friends get pregnant. Some of them have their babies already. And that doesn’t include all the acquaintances I have that have gotten pregnant as well!

:haha: DH is adamant there'll be no more animals in this house.
My OH is the same! We have a dog but DS2 wants a Degu or a mouse, I'm quite happy as I come from a veterinary background and love animals. We want to move to have more space....chickens, rabbits etc. Anyway OH has said no way to a small furry at the moment, seems to think another dog would be less hassle. Eh I think it would and a lot more expense. I'm working on him....lol xx

We have a dog, cat and snake atm ds4 wants a pug! DH protests the idea but then says things like "when you get your pug what will you call him?" So I think he will eventually go for it. The dog keeps trying to make puppy/kitten half breeds with the poor unwilling and very male cat at the moment so I think the less things he can climb on the back of the better :haha:

We have a dog, cat and snake atm ds4 wants a pug! DH protests the idea but then says things like "when you get your pug what will you call him?" So I think he will eventually go for it. The dog keeps trying to make puppy/kitten half breeds with the poor unwilling and very male cat at the moment so I think the less things he can climb on the back of the better :haha:
:rofl:

Af due Wednesday, 8dpo and some strong cramps today. We have had a lovely Easter Sunday. Lovely dinner and have spent the day doing the garden in the sun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->