• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***April TWW and testing thread***

3DPO today - why do I feel the urge to test. lol I won't. Holding off until at least 8DPO

Yep, 8 dpo is my goal for starting testing usually too :haha: I'm attempting to hold off this month until I'm actually due on, but I am not known for my patience

I'm so sorry for all of you feeling down and for those whose AF showed.

I know the struggle is very real!! Every month you are squinting at tests, not ready to let go that cycle even after the red disaster downstairs, thinking how you had all such symptoms in TWW when AF showed up anyways... I was like that for 1.5 years during my TTC#1.

TTC#2 is quite recent and this is just the second month for me. However it is always ever so depressing to wait so much with anxiety and anticipation and be utterly bogged down like that.

I really really wish all of you get your BFPs soon. Still waiting for that double pink lines in this forum soon!! Sticky Sticky baby dust to y'all!

And also I had this query - Are Pineapples and Grapes bad during TWW?

I kinda had couple of them and now I'm worried sick for this cycle. I'm at 5 DPO. Internet says both ways for this so I was wondering if there is someone who can give some clarity out of experience... any first hand information?

And also I had this query - Are Pineapples and Grapes bad during TWW?

I kinda had couple of them and now I'm worried sick for this cycle. I'm at 5 DPO. Internet says both ways for this so I was wondering if there is someone who can give some clarity out of experience... any first hand information?

I remember reading that pineapple could help with implantation. I ate LOADS during the TWW when I got pregnant with DS3.
I think it can be a confusing one though as pineapple core is suggested for getting into labour. There’s so much conflicting advice/information when TTC isn’t there?

I remember reading that pineapple could help with implantation. I ate LOADS during the TWW when I got pregnant with DS3.
I think it can be a confusing one though as pineapple core is suggested for getting into labour. There’s so much conflicting advice/information when TTC isn’t there?

So true! Too much conflict and confusion!

But thanks a lot for giving me hope that it is okay... I guess it won't matter that I ate some. I'll try and steer clear for now.

@mommyberry I’m sure it’s okay to have pineapple and grapes in the tww. There are plenty of people who drink and smoke not knowing they are pregnant early on and go on to have healthy pregnancies and babies. Pineapple and grapes are good for you... just more nutrition for baby ;)

9 maybe 10 DPO
2 1/2 hour afternoon hold and this came up within a minute! Looks grey but there’s colour there O:)
What do you ladies think? I’ve had 6 chemicals in the 18 months TTC number 2 so I’m not getting too excited but does this seem on for where I’m at in my cycle?
I’ll test again tomorrow and every single day after desperately praying it gets darker!

I've never heard anything about grapes and only that thing about pineapple core can bring on labour....Don't know if it's true though.

My period hasn't really come to much, mostly just pink/red/Brown on wiping. Too much to be nothing but not enough to be something! Lol

So I've been having a think and a read about supplements.
I didn't take any supplements this last cycle except folate. After the short cycles/early ovulation on those conceive plus fertility capsules I needed to see if they were affecting me. So I had ovulation at cd16 instead of 9 and a cycle of probably 27 days instead of 17/20. I'm still scared my lp is on the short side.

Anyway I'm going to add in vitamin C (and looking at vitamin D and some of the B's.) Might go back to the pregnacare multivit along with the extra bit C....supposedly helps with progesterone, moods, energy....and I need some help there! I may give ttc a few more months and not changing everything in one go.

What do you guys take? In what amounts and what time of day?
I had just read about taking vit c first thing on empty stomach.
I will also start back with the ubiquinol too.

I've never heard anything about grapes and only that thing about pineapple core can bring on labour....Don't know if it's true though.

My period hasn't really come to much, mostly just pink/red/Brown on wiping. Too much to be nothing but not enough to be something! Lol

So I've been having a think and a read about supplements.
I didn't take any supplements this last cycle except folate. After the short cycles/early ovulation on those conceive plus fertility capsules I needed to see if they were affecting me. So I had ovulation at cd16 instead of 9 and a cycle of probably 27 days instead of 17/20. I'm still scared my lp is on the short side.

Anyway I'm going to add in vitamin C (and looking at vitamin D and some of the B's.) Might go back to the pregnacare multivit along with the extra bit C....supposedly helps with progesterone, moods, energy....and I need some help there! I may give ttc a few more months and not changing everything in one go.

What do you guys take? In what amounts and what time of day?
I had just read about taking vit c first thing on empty stomach.
I will also start back with the ubiquinol too.
I take a multivitamin prenatal. I can insert a photo here of what’s included. It’s not in English, but most of the names are close enough that I think it’s understandable. Železo means iron and jod is iodine. I think those are the only words that are totally different. I think it’s a really good mix of what you need when ttc.
I am also on a 200 mg progesterone supplement beginning after ovulation until af comes. It’s a suppository.

B5C0ECAC-8701-45DC-895C-6A0222AEB0AB.jpeg

@Jessylou4 that looks like my 9dpo frer! I think its too dark to be the indents that have been happening with frer. :)

@Jessylou4 that looks like my 9dpo frer! I think its too dark to be the indents that have been happening with frer. :)

I’ve had quite a few months of getting excited over those indents and this is definitely different! Fingers crossed for the morning test being darker x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->