***April TWW and testing thread***

@Jessylou4
Fantastic progression for just 14 hours amazing. Cramping in very early pregnancy is normol hon. Great lines.

@Lucy3
I ovulated early after my first 2 chemicals. I ovulated on cd8.

With the 3rd chemical I July I ovulated cd13 after that and with the 4th chemical in October I ovulated on cd15 after that one.

I ovulated on cd10 the month we fell with this one. I have no idea why I ovulated so early unless December was another chemical?

But my normal Ovulation is usually between day 13 and 15.
So it's weird that I Ovulated on cd10 in Jan unless like I said Dec was a 5th chemical:shrug:

That’s so interesting suggerhoney. It like our bodies just want to start firing those eggs out lol. I think today is o day, have all the signs and I’m so annoyed we didn’t bd last night! Hope those little swimmers are sticking around in there. Will try again tonight but being a full on Christmas baby time I’m ok with not obsessing quite as much month.

So I’m pretty sure treatment didn’t work this cycle :( I took 2 trigger shots and have been testing to see how long it takes for it to leave my system. I’m 16 dpo, 2 days late for AF and my tests continue to get lighter , I feel like by now I should see them moving in the other direction. I’m just super bummed because after a year and a half and 3 miscarriages I had high hopes for this cycle :/

70E5C40F-65B8-4B18-8D63-BC82596CFD1E.jpeg

Hi everyone!
Ugh I have been missing for so long - I’m so sorry I fell off the face of the earth! I started a new job and things got tough with hubby so we kinda stopped TTC. But, I think we will try again this month! Things are still up and down but I want another baby!

I’ve missed you all! Who’s still here for the fall?!

I am just on CD1 today so I may not even test in April (but you can follow my ovulation tests lol) but wanted to pop on and say hello and follow along! I won’t O until probably April 15-18 or so! I could probably start testing at the end of the month I guess??? Put me down for April 28 for now!

Hi everyone!
Ugh I have been missing for so long - I’m so sorry I fell off the face of the earth! I started a new job and things got tough with hubby so we kinda stopped TTC. But, I think we will try again this month! Things are still up and down but I want another baby!

I’ve missed you all! Who’s still here for the fall?!

I am just on CD1 today so I may not even test in April (but you can follow my ovulation tests lol) but wanted to pop on and say hello and follow along! I won’t O until probably April 15-18 or so! I could probably start testing at the end of the month I guess??? Put me down for April 28 for now!
I remember you ! We are still trying from last year!! Welcome back ! Fingers crossed for you !!!

@Jessylou4 - I'm so happy for you! Please keep posting the progression, waiting for bold thick lines :dance:

@Lozb - Cramps is good I think... I'm like 6 to 7 DPO and I'm feeling slight cramping as well. FX for you!

@motherofboys :hugs:Hang in there. Completely understand what you are going through. Kids of all my friends are much older than my DD - I remember how horrible I used to feel everyday back then.

And already having children doesn't mean TTC isn't tough. It's an emotional roller coaster. Hang tight all you ladies. We will all get there!

I'm only 7DPO today and I think I'm half hallucinating about my symptoms:haha: I'm crampy sometime, queasy sometime, exhausted sometime. I don't even think they are real:shhh: Let's see... One week of TWW left... God knows how I'll fare!

@Alligator welcome, I'll add you now.

@mommyberry thank you. Yes, ttc really sucks at times. It's all fun and games those first few months the when you're hopeful and positive but each month that passes gets that bit harder

Managed to get a positive on one of these today at 12DPO. I’m still hesitant as I got this far on Christmas Day and then 2 days later it said not pregnant. However I didn’t get a positive on a clearblue digital until 17DPO that cycle and when it said 1-2 weeks then I knew something was off.

Ive not managed to get past 5 weeks since I was PG with my son so let’s see what the rest of the week holds. Hoping to get my hands on some more frers today to see if I’ve had any progression!

7F100513-3237-42B5-9119-F8E0FC4A56E6.jpeg

That must be very tough after the losses you’ve had @Jessylou4 . But looking great for now, fingers crossed this is your sticky little bean!

I’m trying to work out if I’ve ovulated yet, sorry for the questions I really should just temp! Anyway, I’ll keep obsessing - so do most people get sore bbs and lower back pain and a few pimples (if you get them) the day of o or 1dpo? Thinking that’s the progesterone after o?

Looking good Jessylou4 fingers crossed for more progression

Lucy3 when I was ttc last time, I would literally go from bloating, ewcm, and o pain to no bloating etc and sore boobs in the same day. The sore boobs were ways my confirmation :haha:

That must be very tough after the losses you’ve had @Jessylou4 . But looking great for now, fingers crossed this is your sticky little bean!

I’m trying to work out if I’ve ovulated yet, sorry for the questions I really should just temp! Anyway, I’ll keep obsessing - so do most people get sore bbs and lower back pain and a few pimples (if you get them) the day of o or 1dpo? Thinking that’s the progesterone after o?

I definitely notice swollen boobs and also I notice darker veins on them around O. That’s the only consistency for me!

Ok thanks! I think I’ll say is o day, but I really have no clue lol

I am not temping this month, as we are visiting family over Easter and temping just doesn’t work for me while not at home, but I suppose I am 3 dpo today.
@Lucy3,I‘ve noticed a nasty pimple on my chest and my back yesterday. I did not have it around my ovulation, so I guess, in my case it a sign I have ovulated already.

My niece has just told me they are discussing having a second baby. She's not even trying yet and she'll probably be pregnant before me. She was last time!

@Jessylou4 great progress! When youre ready join us in the Dec/Jan thread!

@BabyBrain80 so sorry af got you :(

@Alligator welcome back! Glad youre well, sorry about the downs with hubby but hope you get your baby :)

@Bump288 sorry, did they say when you should see a positive if it worked?
My doctor told me to test after my missed period ... but I just don’t see how it could be an actual positive if it’s gettin lighter still :/ I’ll be calling tomorrow lol

Happy Easter ladies!
Took another test this morning and I’m quite happy with this for a 14hour progression. 10/11DPO today. Top photo is 15:00 yesterday and the bottom is 5am this morning. Having really horrific cramps today though and that was the first thing I noticed after my positive test with my chemical in December. Sat down taking it easy trying not to over think xx

View attachment 1096911

@Jessylou4 that's great progression :D
I completely understand you being anxious about it, I had chemicals in Dec and Jan.
Currently 5w4d with our rainbow! I was having that heavy cramping feeling quite a bit before and around when af was due. It's totally normal. Even now every time I go to the bathroom I'm expecting blood, but so far so good.
Congratulations on your positives, looking forward to seeing your progression and feel free to join us over on the dec/Jan due date thread when you're ready :D

Thanks @alex_ivory i think pimples must be post ovulation, from what I’ve read it’s progesterone as the culprit. I read that although it can cause pimples it can make pores really small so it’s really a win lose situation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->