***April TWW and testing thread***

@Lucy3 After my chemicals I ovulated on cd 14 and cd 15. Anything before cd 15 is on the early side for me. I usually ovulate on cd 16. I found taking the progesterone supplements also makes me ovulate on cd 14, so maybe it has something to do with the increased progesterone levels early in pregnancy?

@Alligator I remember you from when we first started trying back in 2019. Sorry to hear things have been rough but glad to see you back. Good luck this month!

@Bump288 How long are you supposed to take the progesterone for? Or are you not taking any?

That’s so interesting suggerhoney. It like our bodies just want to start firing those eggs out lol. I think today is o day, have all the signs and I’m so annoyed we didn’t bd last night! Hope those little swimmers are sticking around in there. Will try again tonight but being a full on Christmas baby time I’m ok with not obsessing quite as much month.

Good luck hon. I found right after Ovulation my cm wud dry up and I wud get sore boobs for a few days after but not always.

So I’m pretty sure treatment didn’t work this cycle :( I took 2 trigger shots and have been testing to see how long it takes for it to leave my system. I’m 16 dpo, 2 days late for AF and my tests continue to get lighter , I feel like by now I should see them moving in the other direction. I’m just super bummed because after a year and a half and 3 miscarriages I had high hopes for this cycle :/

View attachment 1096938

I am so very sorry sweet heart

Hi everyone!
Ugh I have been missing for so long - I’m so sorry I fell off the face of the earth! I started a new job and things got tough with hubby so we kinda stopped TTC. But, I think we will try again this month! Things are still up and down but I want another baby!

I’ve missed you all! Who’s still here for the fall?!

I am just on CD1 today so I may not even test in April (but you can follow my ovulation tests lol) but wanted to pop on and say hello and follow along! I won’t O until probably April 15-18 or so! I could probably start testing at the end of the month I guess??? Put me down for April 28 for now!

Hi hon been wondering about u for months and here u are. I'm sorry things have been a bit tough at home but glad all is good now and ure back to ttc again.
Hope to see ure BFP soon hon.
So Good to see u back.

Yay. Og
Managed to get a positive on one of these today at 12DPO. I’m still hesitant as I got this far on Christmas Day and then 2 days later it said not pregnant. However I didn’t get a positive on a clearblue digital until 17DPO that cycle and when it said 1-2 weeks then I knew something was off.

Ive not managed to get past 5 weeks since I was PG with my son so let’s see what the rest of the week holds. Hoping to get my hands on some more frers today to see if I’ve had any progression!

View attachment 1096940[/QUOTE

Yay for the digi. I had that happen too. I got a pregnant 1-2 then a few days later a Not pregnant and it was horrible.
But the fact ure getting it earlier this time is a great sign hon and great progression.
I think this is ure sticky Rainbow. It's so understandable being anxious I was so anxious with this one after the 4 chemicals last year I just cudnt believe it was real.
:yipee:

@motherofboys
Ah man that's aways tough. It's so hard when ure trying and trying and other people fall at the drop of a hat.

When we ere ttc I see womon get there BFP and have there babies and we were still trying I found that so hard so feeling u hon.

I'm around 6/7 dpo I find this bit the worst. The first couple of days it's like "just ovulated, not much will be happening for a couple of days" and after 8dpo if you cave and test there is a chance at seeing something, but 6/7 is just too early, but still tempting but you kick yourself afterwards as you know it's too early

Expecting af today so far nothing, will test again if she doesn't show (last test was Friday or Saturday)

Aww sugger congrats!!! I am so thrilled you’ve got your rainbow babe. Hope your pregnancy is going well.

CD 2 and nothing to report at all! Af is being kind to me this month; no cramps at all which is unusual

I'm also 6 dpo today, nothing much to report, my cm isnt my normal pregnancy indicator which normally is here by 5/6dpo so not holding out much hope, I know each pregnancy is different, but
Expecting af today so far nothing, will test again if she doesn't show (last test was Friday or Saturday)

Hope she stays away hun x

Good luck @wannanewbaby really hope af stays away!

I'm excited that there will be some testing action soon! Makes the time go faster :) probably only CD2 here so a while to go :coffee:

10dpo tomorrow and get to ring doctors for my progesterone results finally after a long weekend of things being closed in the Uk for Easter. Had a long day at work today, my test was negative this morning at 9dpo. Cramps seem to have stopped.

Ooh I see them!!! How exciting!

So glad there are a few of you on 6/7 dpo, bring on the POAS action!

Im guessing I’m maybe 2dpo. So in the ‘just ovulated’ phase which I can handle lol. Managed to bd once lol. Oh well, ovulated so early I really don’t think this is my month which I’m ok with

Lozb good luck with your progesterone results, fingers crossed those cramps were implantation

Heey everyone,

I've been away for a while because I just haven't been having cycles for over a year :'( it's been a horrible, painful wait, but covid and working in the NHS has been pretty distracting.
I'm waiting to try for a surrogate baby for a couple who have become my dear (and very patient) friends.

I have just started clomid for the first time, taken three tablets so far. Today I had some stronger cramps and was a bit grumpy but nothing too unusual. Two more days of clomid to go and then it's hopefully 5-12 days after that I should ovulate. If I do it will literally feel like a miracle.

Anyone have experience with clomid? If I am not getting much symptoms/side effects is it not working? :(

We'll be TTC with home inseminations (syringe!) so it's the same in terms of timing etc.

Really happy to see Sugar pregnant!

And to see some names I recognise around :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->