• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***April TWW and testing thread***

@Teafor2 :hugs: LTTTC is so hard, I always found the start of each cycle was the most depressing. Definitely try to do something nice for yourself, self care is so important!

@elencor don’t give up hope! I was 30 when I had my first baby and we’ve struggled with TTC each time but have still been blessed with 3! Hang on in there!

@Beccaboo828 I did soy isoflavones when I got pregnant with DS3. I’d heard the same thing about them being nature’s clomid and my DS1 was a clomid baby. Good luck!
I have some clomid but I bought it from Canada and its not allowed to be used where I live without being prescribed so I thought I'd give the soy isoflavones a go. Nothing ventured and all that.

@Jessylou4 BFP and that's a great line for 10dpo. Mine was slightly lighter than that at 10dpo. Then darker at 11dpo.
Great line and FX they progress and beanie is supper sticky :dust:

So sorry to all u ladies feeling disheartened and sorry AF came.

TTC really is no fun when it takes so long.
I know some of you are still just a few months in I remember getting to about 6 months of ttc and that's when I started getting really fed up.
Can't believe it took 11 months this time but it makes me feel so greatful and so blessed.
Don't give up hope ladies I can see every single one of you getting ure :bfp: and I'm eagerly awaiting to see them and looking forward to seeing them.
U got this ladies. Love to you all<3

I’ve had quite a few months of getting excited over those indents and this is definitely different! Fingers crossed for the morning test being darker x
I also started to feel a bit excited about an indent last month so I’m always reluctant to call bfp on a faint test.

Thankyou everyone for your reassurance :hug: Can’t even tell you how much your advice and kind words have helped over the last few months. I’ll update with tomorrow’s (hopefully) line progression!
Sending love and luck to you all xx

Happy Easter to those who celebrate it! Just wondering if anyone has ovulated on the earlier side after a chemical pregnancy? I’m cd10 and I feel like ‘maybe it’s o day (not tempting or doing opks this month as treating to be chill lol) would be good if I was as bd late last night. I had a short 24 day cycle and only 3 day af too. Any thoughts?

@Lucy3 I've added you. I'm not sure which chemicals really but I would think anything was possible really.

Happy Easter everyone

@Lucy3, I never had chemicals, but I remember someone here had ov earlier then usual after chemical and it ended up in pregnancy, I think it was @Suggerhoney

@alex_ivory oh that’s right, thanks! I think I remember suggerhoney saying she ovulated early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->