***April TWW and testing thread***

Well im back for this month tww after telling my husband we aren't trying this month due to christmas/new years due date. Way tmi i usually get to finish then he pulls out and he just didnt ‍♀️♀️ and it was bang on cd14 and ive woken up with ewcm and ovulation cramping... so tww here i come!

I would still be so happy to be pregnant but really didnt want to put a child through having a christmas birthday :(

@Jessylou4 cautiously optimisitic for you! Fingers crossed this is a super sticky babe xx

Always aunt so happy to see you back! Did dh change his mind about ttc? Now you’ve said you don’t want a Christmas baby I bet this is your month! We are around the same time again, good to have my testing buddy back

Welcome @Mummafrog ! I don’t have any experience with clomid, hope it kick starts your ovulation soon so you can get right into ttc

Always aunt so happy to see you back! Did dh change his mind about ttc? Now you’ve said you don’t want a Christmas baby I bet this is your month! We are around the same time again, good to have my testing buddy back

I think he thought i was further along in my cycle (i thought it was maybe just after until i checked..). But i do bet this will be the month lol with my daughter we almost put off trying because it was close to my nephews birthday... got pregnant first month and she was born the day after his 6th birthday lol great timing

So happy for you erher! How many dpo are you?

I feel like it’s those oopsies that usually turn into bfps. Hope we both get little Christmas babies despite not really planning on them

Ooh great line for 8-9 dpo! Yay let’s hope there’s lots of Christmas babies coming up. :xmas12:

@erher Congratulations! Those are great lines for so early!

@wannanewbaby Any news? Did af show? Testing?

I’m on cd 5 and still waiting for af to end.

Heey everyone,

I've been away for a while because I just haven't been having cycles for over a year :'( it's been a horrible, painful wait, but covid and working in the NHS has been pretty distracting.
I'm waiting to try for a surrogate baby for a couple who have become my dear (and very patient) friends.

I have just started clomid for the first time, taken three tablets so far. Today I had some stronger cramps and was a bit grumpy but nothing too unusual. Two more days of clomid to go and then it's hopefully 5-12 days after that I should ovulate. If I do it will literally feel like a miracle.

Anyone have experience with clomid? If I am not getting much symptoms/side effects is it not working? :(

We'll be TTC with home inseminations (syringe!) so it's the same in terms of timing etc.

Really happy to see Sugar pregnant!

And to see some names I recognise around :)

Welcome back and good luck! :)

Well im back for this month tww after telling my husband we aren't trying this month due to christmas/new years due date. Way tmi i usually get to finish then he pulls out and he just didnt ‍♀️♀️ and it was bang on cd14 and ive woken up with ewcm and ovulation cramping... so tww here i come!

I would still be so happy to be pregnant but really didnt want to put a child through having a christmas birthday :(

@Jessylou4 cautiously optimisitic for you! Fingers crossed this is a super sticky babe xx

Good luck :)

I’m actually not really sure. I got + opk on 3/27. Maybe 8-9 dpo? I’m really rooting for our Christmas babies!!:xmas9:

Fingers crossed!
I just ordered some cheapies so will have to wait at least a week to test lol

That’s so good you have to wait a week. I have one frer left and I’m not going to let myself get anymore (yet!) don’t think it’s my month anyway. How are you feeling about your chances this month?

I used my last 2 hpt this morning, hopefully new ones will arrive today, my opk is slightly darker than yesterday. Hpt have dried with something there, so will see, earliest bfp I have had has being at 7dpo in the afternoon.
Fingers crossed for lots of bfps this month

20210406_083635.jpg 20210406_083704.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->