***April TWW and testing thread***

So I had a bit of spotting today mixed with ewcm. I am 4 days away from af but I’m in 2 minds if it’s implantion or the start of af as I do think I O’d early this month. I did have twinges in my lower stomach driving to work this morning so I’m trying to stay hopeful. I also have had no cramps which is common with af starting

Well, i got my answer! I really wish everyone gets their :bfp::dust::hug:

View attachment 1096967

congratulations!! <3 That’s wonderful news xx

I’m going to see the week through before I’m calling mine a BFP. Waiting until I see that ‘pregnant 2-3’ on my clearblue as I’ve never made it past 1-2 weeks on that so far!

Hi all,
Just wanted to ask if anyone has ever had a ‘pregnant 2-3’ on a clearblue digital before and how many DPO you were? I’ve never got past 1-2 before sadly losing the baby each time so I’m trying to work out when I should expect my HCG to be high enough. Don’t want to test too early and cause myself unnecessary heartache.

Hey guys, I thought I had ovulated 2 days ago based on OPKs and I got my temp rise, but today (2dpo) it dropped right back down. I retook the temp to be sure, it was accurate. My room feels pretty cold but I don’t think it’d make my temp drop that much... thoughts?

8B4C4C32-1E5C-44EC-99E1-5BE3B9781A4A.jpeg

Hi all,
Just wanted to ask if anyone has ever had a ‘pregnant 2-3’ on a clearblue digital before and how many DPO you were? I’ve never got past 1-2 before sadly losing the baby each time so I’m trying to work out when I should expect my HCG to be high enough. Don’t want to test too early and cause myself unnecessary heartache.

I got 2-3 today at 4weeks 6days 20dpo. I haven’t tested with one for about a week though. I did get 2-3 with my mc last month but went back to1-2 a few days later
022EFBC4-B8EE-4817-92B3-B8B83B6ABFC1.jpeg

I got 2-3 today at 4weeks 6days 20dpo. I haven’t tested with one for about a week though. I did get 2-3 with my mc last month but went back to1-2 a few days later
View attachment 1096978

Thankyou Tasha. I’m 4wks 2 days today so was thinking of testing on Friday or Saturday to see if it’s gone up to 2-3. How is everything going for you with this pg?

View attachment 1096978

top test is 10 DPO
11 DPO
Clearblue and digital were yesterday at 12DPO
Going to do another frer tomorrow morning before my acupuncture session!

A830D552-E25C-4F4B-A692-CA7FE60901B6.jpeg

Thankyou Tasha. I’m 4wks 2 days today so was thinking of testing on Friday or Saturday to see if it’s gone up to 2-3. How is everything going for you with this pg?

so far so good, I was a bit worried about my progression the last few days but got a bit of a dye stealer this morning which I didn’t get in my last two pregnancies. I’m so sick already too which I’m hoping is a good sign. Your tests look really good, way darker than mine were. I didn’t test with a frer till 12dpo but the line was barely there . First test below is 12dpo

07A492A5-C2A8-4708-B618-01D74D479E98.jpeg

@mommyberry any plans for when you will test? I'm hoping to wait till Friday at 10DPO.

@AlwaysTheAunt I completely feel the same way about a Christmas birthday. I was supposed to be just taking a cleanse cycle off BC then we ended up BD (without pullout) on CD14 soooooo yeah.

@erher Yay! Congrats! H&H 9 months to you.

@Tasha36089 beautiful progression.

@erher & @Tasha36089 & @Jessylou4 - Hearty Congratulations on BFPs... sticky sticky babydust to you all!! Can't wait to join the club!

@Dream143r - I am holding on to the last string of patience to stop myself from testing tomorrow which I know will be quite useless. I'll be starting the saga of testing this Thursday which is like my 9/10DPO... will go with cheapies first... it somehow works better for me that way. FX for us all!

Aww sugger congrats!!! I am so thrilled you’ve got your rainbow babe. Hope your pregnancy is going well.

CD 2 and nothing to report at all! Af is being kind to me this month; no cramps at all which is unusual

Thanks hon.
Sadly there has been alot of worries. I had a bleed at 6 weeks and another bleed at 14+5 weeks which they think is down to a cervical erosion.
I also had a high risk result for down syndrome from the hospital screening test 1 in 33.
Since had the NIPT test almost 2 weeks ago now. Still waiting for results and very worried.
All scans have been great and NT measurements normol both at my 12+6 wks scan and the NIPT scan at 13+4 wks.

But just waiting on the NIPT blood results now.
Praying it all comes back negative and my baby is healthy.

We fell pregnant in January after a early Ovulation on cd10.
Was so worried when I Ovulated on cd10 which was 4 to 5 days ealier than normol. Thought I was already out but at 10dpo got the shock of my life and faint lines on several HPTs.
Lines progressed everyday and here i am.
I also had implantation bleeding with this one at 14dpo and I've never had that b4.

I had sore boobs from 6 to 7 dpo and then nothing. Zero symptoms.
Really really thought I was out.
I literally had zero symptoms.
No sore boobs, no neasea, no tiredness nothing
Had more symptoms with the chemicals.
Symptoms did start but not untill 6 weeks.

I keep telling all the ladies now, not to worry if they have no symptoms because no symptoms can be a symptom in itself haha.

So good to have you back hon.

I think this is my:bfp:!! The sticks are dry, but they definitely showed up within time limit.

View attachment 1096964
Yay I see those clearly. Congratulations.

So glad there are a few of you on 6/7 dpo, bring on the POAS action!

Im guessing I’m maybe 2dpo. So in the ‘just ovulated’ phase which I can handle lol. Managed to bd once lol. Oh well, ovulated so early I really don’t think this is my month which I’m ok with

I ovulated early with this one hon. Cd10 thought I didn't stand a chance but here I am. Good luck hope the 2ww goes by quickly for you.

Heey everyone,

I've been away for a while because I just haven't been having cycles for over a year :'( it's been a horrible, painful wait, but covid and working in the NHS has been pretty distracting.
I'm waiting to try for a surrogate baby for a couple who have become my dear (and very patient) friends.

I have just started clomid for the first time, taken three tablets so far. Today I had some stronger cramps and was a bit grumpy but nothing too unusual. Two more days of clomid to go and then it's hopefully 5-12 days after that I should ovulate. If I do it will literally feel like a miracle.

Anyone have experience with clomid? If I am not getting much symptoms/side effects is it not working? :(

We'll be TTC with home inseminations (syringe!) so it's the same in terms of timing etc.

Really happy to see Sugar pregnant!

And to see some names I recognise around :)

Oh wow how amazing and what a wonderful thing to do.
Really hope this will be ure month hon. What a inspirational womon you are. So awesome.
Well im back for this month tww after telling my husband we aren't trying this month due to christmas/new years due date. Way tmi i usually get to finish then he pulls out and he just didnt ‍♀️♀️ and it was bang on cd14 and ive woken up with ewcm and ovulation cramping... so tww here i come!

I would still be so happy to be pregnant but really didnt want to put a child through having a christmas birthday :(

@Jessylou4 cautiously optimisitic for you! Fingers crossed this is a super sticky babe xx

Happy to see you back hon. Good luck
Hi all,

Hi hon.

I got mine at 4+1 weeks and 3+ at 5 weeks

so far so good, I was a bit worried about my progression the last few days but got a bit of a dye stealer this morning which I didn’t get in my last two pregnancies. I’m so sick already too which I’m hoping is a good sign. Your tests look really good, way darker than mine were. I didn’t test with a frer till 12dpo but the line was barely there . First test below is 12dpo

View attachment 1096980

Yay Tash lovely progression hon so happy for you

Good luck to all u other ladies

@Lozb good luck hon 9dpo is still early. Still time

Hey guys, I thought I had ovulated 2 days ago based on OPKs and I got my temp rise, but today (2dpo) it dropped right back down. I retook the temp to be sure, it was accurate. My room feels pretty cold but I don’t think it’d make my temp drop that much... thoughts?

View attachment 1096977

Sometimes u can get a drop around 2 3dpo it's called something and it happened to me a few times while ttc.

So 10dpo and af due tomorrow. Still bfn this morning. Progesterone results from 5dpo were 18 and said normal. Was just receptionist so by normal guess they think I ovulated.

@Lozb 11 days is a relatively short LP. Even if your levels are 'normal' maybe you might need progesterone supplements to keep it higher for a longer period of time.

@Lozb 11 days is a relatively short LP. Even if your levels are 'normal' maybe you might need progesterone supplements to keep it higher for a longer period of time.

u cn still conceive with that and I have in the passed. They won’t do anything for LP 10 days long. My LP is 10 days. I have been to fertility clinic for tests before and they said that LP is fine too.

Sorry about the BFN hon.

My LP is 10 days I didn’t need supplements or anything so definitely can be normal

u cn still conceive with that and I have in the passed. They won’t do anything for LP 10 days long. My LP is 10 days. I have been to fertility clinic for tests before and they said that LP is fine too.

Sorry bfn but good news if they think progesterone normal. Fingers crossed on your next test and hopefully af stays away xx

View attachment 1096977

I'm no expert with these as only been temping myself for a few months but I have noticed a drop at 2 or 3dpo....but not quite as dramatic as yours. So I guess it is a question if you did ovulate at all and maybe you will try again or is it just a blip?? I suppose only time will tell. Look out for the other signs, like does your cm usually dry up after ovulation? has it this time?

Sorry not much help! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"