***April TWW and testing thread***

Hey guys, I thought I had ovulated 2 days ago based on OPKs and I got my temp rise, but today (2dpo) it dropped right back down. I retook the temp to be sure, it was accurate. My room feels pretty cold but I don’t think it’d make my temp drop that much... thoughts?

View attachment 1096977

One of the best pieces of charting advice I ever read was to look at the overall pattern rather than individual data points. There can be a lot of factors impacting on a single temp, so like you say your room was colder so it could just be that. There are also various hormone fluctuations as the progesterone (which is the warming hormone) takes over during the TWW which can cause shifts.
So don’t worry too much about a single temp but wait a few days and look at the overall pattern.
I’m also well aware it’s easier said than done and I never take my own advice, I constantly obsess over everything when I’m TTC :haha:

Hi ladies, I’m back! Today I am 5dpt4dpiui and it’s my third IUI. I had two mature follicles and a possibility of several smaller ones they weren’t sure if they would kick out or not! So more possibility this cycle. Fingers crossed!! Here’s my testing out my trigger this time...

Top is 3dpt2dpiui
Middle is 4dpt3dpiui
Bottom is today 5dpt4dpiui

78BCB546-8B3A-440D-87E7-B35AA124CAD8.jpeg

April 16th will be 14dpiui and official test date

Hi girlie's it's been awhile since iv posted but finally after iui I'm on day 2 of the tww, I used the ratunda/Swords clinic and to say it was a complete shit show from the very beginning is an understatement, literally the day of iui they wer about to cancel it due to there negligence, stress is an understatement

That’s so good you have to wait a week. I have one frer left and I’m not going to let myself get anymore (yet!) don’t think it’s my month anyway. How are you feeling about your chances this month?

This is the first month with any fertile cm so i really dont know! Still having the watery type so not sure if ovulating today maybe? So would be 2 days before? I hate not tracking driving me mad already lol

Pinkcupcake!!! Good luck!
Sugger - what a ride for your pregnancy! I am crossing my fingers you get good news. Do you know when you think they’ll be getting back to you with results?

Nothing to report for me, cd3 and I probably have 2-3, more days of AF. I haven’t been really tracking lately but I think I O’d on cd13 last cycle so I’ll start my OPKs around Day 8 or 9. I could O on day 15-16 too. I’m debating temping but I always find it stresses me out lol. Will have to get back into a bd pattern with hubby; we’ve been lazy and not into it lately so have to try to spice it up he’s been on some meds that are hindering him in that department so hopefully we can work around that! Our kiddo turns 3 in July and I kind of like the idea of little ones 3.5-4 years apart so hopefully we have some success in the next few months!

2 days before sounds ideal! I’m pretty sure we dtd 3-4 days before so im convinced this is not going to be my month.

Alligator tempting stresses me too, but then again not knowing when I ovulated is maybe more stressful! Good luck this month, hope you and dh gets in the mood for lots of bd action!

Hi ladies, I’m back! Today I am 5dpt4dpiui and it’s my third IUI. I had two mature follicles and a possibility of several smaller ones they weren’t sure if they would kick out or not! So more possibility this cycle. Fingers crossed!! Here’s my testing out my trigger this time...

Top is 3dpt2dpiui
Middle is 4dpt3dpiui

View attachment 1097023

Welcome back! Good luck :)

I think this is my:bfp:!! The sticks are dry, but they definitely showed up within time limit.

View attachment 1096964
Congratulations would you like me to add it to the front page or would you like to wait?

Heey everyone,

I've been away for a while because I just haven't been having cycles for over a year :'( it's been a horrible, painful wait, but covid and working in the NHS has been pretty distracting.
I'm waiting to try for a surrogate baby for a couple who have become my dear (and very patient) friends.

I have just started clomid for the first time, taken three tablets so far. Today I had some stronger cramps and was a bit grumpy but nothing too unusual. Two more days of clomid to go and then it's hopefully 5-12 days after that I should ovulate. If I do it will literally feel like a miracle.

Anyone have experience with clomid? If I am not getting much symptoms/side effects is it not working? :(

We'll be TTC with home inseminations (syringe!) so it's the same in terms of timing etc.

Really happy to see Sugar pregnant!

And to see some names I recognise around :)
Good luck, let me know if you would like a test date added to the front page

Top is 3dpt2dpiui
Middle is 4dpt3dpiui

View attachment 1097023

PinkCupcakes I'm so glad to see you back. I'll pop you on the front page

Afm- 9dpo, I made it all the way through 8dpo without testing. It was a crazy busy day so tjat probably helped :haha: but 8dpo is usually when I would start testing

I've started with my usual 9dpo cramps but I know it doesn't mean too much either way as I had them the month I was pregnant with ds5 anyway

I've started with my usual 9dpo cramps but I know it doesn't mean too much either way as I had them the month I was pregnant with ds5 anyway

do you feel anything earlier then 9 dpo?
I’m 5 dpo today and feel little twinges here and there. I don’t read much into that as I have it quite often. It even bothers me a bit, honestly. I’d prefer to feel nothing O:)
Just wondering if anyone experiences the same as me or am I the only one with a super sensitive body? ](*,)

Ooh hope your cramps are implantation! Did you get some well timed bd in this month?

does anyone ever get watery cm and cramps after o? Or is that purely an ovulation thing?

do you feel anything earlier then 9 dpo?
I’m 5 dpo today and feel little twinges here and there. I don’t read much into that as I have it quite often. It even bothers me a bit, honestly. I’d prefer to feel nothing O:)
Just wondering if anyone experiences the same as me or am I the only one with a super sensitive body? ](*,)
The last 2 months I've felt a pinching in my side at what I thought was 5dpo, but I was really late last the so turned out to not be 5dpo. It made me wonder this month if all my signs were wrong. I might not be 9dpo at all :haha:
I seem to be really hit and miss the last couple of months but I usually get bloating, cramps, ewcm leading up to O that gets increasingly worse, sometimes on the day of O I've had to take a paracetamol. I domt even take those for af! Then tender boobs immediately afterwards. Mild cramps for a couple of days after that just feel different to the pre O ones. Then nothing until 9dpo when I start cramping. The pinching made me hopeful last month, this month its just thrown me off as I had really strong O pains so I'm sure I Od then who knows!

Ooh hope your cramps are implantation! Did you get some well timed bd in this month?

does anyone ever get watery cm and cramps after o? Or is that purely an ovulation thing?
About 2/3 days before I think. I didnt opk but had really strong signs. I sometimes have a lot of discharge carry over for a few days afterwards.

Managed a 4 hour hold without really thinking about it so figured I might as well try. Was a bfn though. Still I'm only around 9dpo so could change

u cn still conceive with that and I have in the passed. They won’t do anything for LP 10 days long. My LP is 10 days. I have been to fertility clinic for tests before and they said that LP is fine too.

Okay that's great. In no way was I suggesting you couldn't get pregnant with a 10 day LP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->