***April TWW and testing thread***

Those look great Jessylou4 I know how you feel. I never fully relaxed with DS5 after my loss.

December/January due dates. It’s in the pregnancy clubs and discussions bit. I’ve tagged you @Jessylou4

Okay that's great. In no way was I suggesting you couldn't get pregnant with a 10 day LP

I dnt know if ur Uk or but GP try not give u anything if they really dnt have to. They will have me wait the 12 months to be sent to a fertility clinic for the second time. The first time all tests were fine and even they were happy with a 10 day LP. I do think it makes it harder or even longer for me to get pregnant due to that. I have looked at all sorts of natural stuff that cn increase it. Just bought conceive plus ovulation tablets to see if they make a difference will start them when Af comes.

AF due today and she still not here, I am normal on in the morning. Had some small signs it’s coming but I have all my fingers crossed that she stays away. I also need to know before 13th as I have my second covid vaccine.

@Alligator
They said it can take up to 10 working days.
I had the test done 2 weeks ago now but because of Easter Bank Holiday today is working day 8.
I did call them yesterday to see of they were there but they wasn't. I'm so anxious and scared. I really hope and pray the results come back all normal.
The waiting is horrible.

I dnt know if ur Uk or but GP try not give u anything if they really dnt have to. They will have me wait the 12 months to be sent to a fertility clinic for the second time. The first time all tests were fine and even they were happy with a 10 day LP. I do think it makes it harder or even longer for me to get pregnant due to that. I have looked at all sorts of natural stuff that cn increase it. Just bought conceive plus ovulation tablets to see if they make a difference will start them when Af comes.

AF due today and she still not here, I am normal on in the morning. Had some small signs it’s coming but I have all my fingers crossed that she stays away. I also need to know before 13th as I have my second covid vaccine.

When I was reading up stuff about early Ovulation because I ovulated supper early 2 cycles I saw that a 10 day LP is normol. So I think u should be OK hon. Like @MadamRose said she had a 10 day lp and she is now 20 weeks pregnant so it does happen sweety.

Are u still taking the macca and B vitamins?

When I was reading up stuff about early Ovulation because I ovulated supper early 2 cycles I saw that a 10 day LP is normol. So I think u should be OK hon. Like @MadamRose said she had a 10 day lp and she is now 20 weeks pregnant so it does happen sweety.

Are u still taking the macca and B vitamins?

yeh still taking them too. So currently taking vit d, vit c, vit b complex, folic acid, macca root and jst going to start these conceive plus ovulation pills. I know it’s very much possible as when trying for my ds I had a LP of 10/11 then too.

I Cnt keep off the toilet today. My test was still bfn today but even tho af is due I am still only 11dpo so still early to get a BFP. I am sure I was 12/13dpo when i got positive with my son. My digi worked that Day too.

I'm another short lp success story. Was 6 days when ttc ds4, took b6 (not a complex, just on its own) and extended to 9 days which I had read at the time was the minimum needed. And fell pregnant. Then with ds5 my lp was 10 days. I expect it did make it more difficult to fall as anything other than early implantation doesn't have a great shot. It's now at around 12 days, fat lot of good the longer lp is doing me. I've got more time to implant and I think more to implant in to ask periods are also heavier and longer, yet still nothing after 9 months. I've got 3 months left and then that's it. No more babies for me.

Another pregnancy announcement. I just feel so defeated. Usually I feel good through the month and then sad during af but I jut can't find any hope this month

Another pregnancy announcement. I just feel so defeated. Usually I feel good through the month and then sad during af but I jut can't find any hope this month

:hugs: sending a huge hug and lots of love. I'm the same this month for some reason. Xxx

So nervous to call it but I’m going to say it anyway. Can’t keep living in fear every day that I’m going to lose another one, I need to celebrate the fact that at this moment I AM pregnant. My BFP

Congratulations!

:hugs: sending a huge hug and lots of love. I'm the same this month for some reason. Xxx
Thank you, sending hugs back.
I've also been a bit short tempered today which is another sign af is on her way for me

Hey ladies! Today I am 6dpt5dpiui and I swear the ovidrel shot caused all my joints to hurt, anyone else have this reaction?

I feel less uptight this cycle and don’t feel overly hopeful either. Just kind of taking it day by day, I like to test out my trigger to know for sure when it’s gone.

anywho here’s my testing out trigger photo today.

F10BF7C6-E5F4-4BAC-B9CA-61AB874919EF.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"