***April TWW and testing thread***

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by motherofboys, Mar 25, 2021.

1. BabyBrain80

BabyBrain80 Mum of 2 boys

I've just ended up in tears cos my OH is throwing out a car seat :sad2:
    He's having a clear out of the garage and it does need to go. He said if we need another we will buy a new one. All I can think of is "if" ....the things that trigger us eh? X

2. Lozb

Lozb Well-Known Member

i am the same I still have my sons older car seat as it’s really good one and could still be used. All his other stuff we sold when moving house as we had to put our things in storage to move in with parents to save for a mortgage.

BabyBrain80 likes this.
  3. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

4. Lozb

Lozb Well-Known Member

Stil no af at bedtime. Going to bed praying so much. Breast are hurting, cramps but dnt feel like normal ones. Really hoping my body doesn’t let me down. [-o<[-o<[-o<

5. Teafor2

Teafor2 Well-Known Member

I’m also not feeling particularly hopeful this month, but af just ended today (cd 6) and it seems my libido is already kicking into action. I’m also getting a breakout on my jaw line which is usually a symptom of ovulation for me, so I’m wondering if I’ll o early this month.

6. AlwaysTheAunt

AlwaysTheAunt Well-Known Member

I haven't been trying anywhere near as long but i still get upset so much by announcements. Even when my cousin told me in person it hit me again when they announced on Facebook last week. I had to hide the posts as it kept popping up in my feed every time.

My school friend also just told me theough snapchat and im so happy for her because her cycles were missing for ages after her 1st.

Big hugs!

Has anyone listened to 'wounded' by Maddy wilsdon music? (I think thats her name). Song about infertility and its amazing!

7. Lucy3

Lucy3 Well-Known Member

@Jessylou4 def a string BFP! Yay!

@motherofboys and @BabyBrain80 i feel the same. Not even going to track what dpo I am as pretty sure we bd FOUR days before. Argh. With my old eggs and dh even older swimmers I give it the smallest chance

BabyBrain80 likes this.
  8. Lucy3

Lucy3 Well-Known Member

@Teafor2 inwas the same this cycle. Libido kicked in so early! Fingers crossed this is your month, seems early o is absolutely fine which is hopeful

Teafor2 likes this.
  9. Lucy3

Lucy3 Well-Known Member

@BabyBrain80 in exactly the same! I have a shed FULL of baby gear and if my dh even suggests getting rid of it I freak out. The if part is definitely the hardest, sending hugs

BabyBrain80 likes this.
  10. wannabeprego

wannabeprego IVF cycle #3 to TTC #4 in progress 03-2021

Hello girls! I would like to join the group! I just did my 3rd IVF cycle and I did a transfer of two of my 3 day embryos on Tuesday 04/06. I will probably start testing on Saturday 04/10 and I would like to be added to the front page of the group please, I did an HCG trigger shot, so I might start testing out my trigger shot starting tomorrow though, just to make sure that if I get a positive that it isn't the trigger shot still! Good luck and baby dust to everyone! I hope we see lots of BFP's this month!

Teafor2 likes this.
  11. mommyberry

mommyberry Well-Known Member

@Suggerhoney & @motherofboys - I lost all symptoms at 9 DPO yesterday. That's actually worrying me so much. No lower back pain, no cramps, no sore bbs... :-( I was very scared to test this am.

Anyways I did and it is a BFN at 10 DPO today. I might be imagining things because though its a clear BFN I felt as if there was something... probably just the indent. :| I'm going to try and sit tight until 12DPO to test again.

TWW really takes its toll!:confused:

12. Lozb

Lozb Well-Known Member

Still no af this morning, breast still hurt. And sure I cn see faint line on cheapie. I daren’t dip the First response.

13. Tasha36089

Tasha36089 Well-Known Member

I hope it’s something for you. I’d have been straight in there with the frer lol

14. Lozb

Lozb Well-Known Member

Faint line disappeared :-(

15. Bevziibubble

Bevziibubble Well-Known Member

16. Lucy3

Lucy3 Well-Known Member

Oh no. Could it be because it was a cheapie?

17. Lozb

Lozb Well-Known Member

I took the first response in the end and thought was faint but was bfn :?. 12 dpo no BFP or af

18. Tasha36089

Tasha36089 Well-Known Member

Sorry it was a bfn.

19. shaescott

shaescott WTT for #1

Congrats to all the recent BFPs!
    Hugs to all the BFNs :hugs:

Currently 4dpo and feeling incredibly impatient. Also frustrated that I can’t get my temp for several hours because I’m working night shift. Planning on testing with cheapies starting 10dpo. 6 days to go ](*,)

20. mommyberry

mommyberry Well-Known Member

Don't worry and hang in there @Lozb af hasn't showed so there is still hope things will work out. Fingers Xed for you! :hugs2: