***April TWW and testing thread***

Don't worry and hang in there @Lozb af hasn't showed so there is still hope things will work out. Fingers Xed for you! :hugs2:

i got a really faint positive 12dpo on the night with my son and then more clear 13/14dpo all with my ds. I am hoping it’s the same. I have a runny nose this morning it’s either touch of hay fever (which isn’t normal for me) or I am actually getting a cold but I dnt normally get a cold either. I have been really thirsty too. Could be just the start of a cold

Decided to take the first response apart I know not good idea but I am sure there is something so faint and Cnt pick it up on camera

Decided to take the first response apart I know not good idea but I am sure there is something so faint and Cnt pick it up on camera
My 12dpo line was very faint. I also took apart lol

@Lozb i tend to take my apart when I think there’s something there. Will you test again soon?

@xxmyheartxx i can see something! I would want to know too before the vaccine

@motherofboys was it you that conceived 4/5 days before o before? I need some hope for this cycle

@Lozb i tend to take my apart when I think there’s something there. Will you test again soon?

@xxmyheartxx i can see something! I would want to know too before the vaccine

i really wanted to know before tomorrow as I work in a LD mental health hospital where there cn be a lot of risk with violence and aggression due to complex of people I nurse and I am at work tomorrow. I will probs test again tonight and in morning. I have plenty of cheapies but now only one first response. I also need to know before at least Tuesday because I have my second covid vaccine.

@motherofboys was it you that conceived 4/5 days before o before? I need some hope for this cycle
I was reading that sperm can survive up to 5 days.
We are getting so desperate by the end of the cycle, don’t we? Even Christmas baby doesn’t seem like a big deal anymore :D
I’m 6 dpo and start feeling slight heaviness in my uterus, I get it quite often few days before my period. So, losing my hope for this cycle, but trying to stay positive at the same time.
We bd just once in my fertile window, at the evening I got my positive opk, and I think I ovulated the next day. So, timing seem to be ok..

Af coming started spotting. Onto another month.

Last edited:
Would you guys mind if I hung here? I’m not testing or ttc but I am testing for ovulation and getting my cycle back on track? We are still ttc but I had a drug to treat my ectopic that can cause birth defects so need to wait.

I've just ended up in tears cos my OH is throwing out a car seat :sad2:
He's having a clear out of the garage and it does need to go. He said if we need another we will buy a new one. All I can think of is "if" ....the things that trigger us eh? X

I’m also not feeling particularly hopeful this month, but af just ended today (cd 6) and it seems my libido is already kicking into action. I’m also getting a breakout on my jaw line which is usually a symptom of ovulation for me, so I’m wondering if I’ll o early this month.

@Jessylou4 def a string BFP! Yay!

@motherofboys and @BabyBrain80 i feel the same. Not even going to track what dpo I am as pretty sure we bd FOUR days before. Argh. With my old eggs and dh even older swimmers I give it the smallest chance
I find throwing anything out SO hard. It's ridiculous because ideally I won't need boys clothes, but I can't let go of the boys clothes, mostly because I'm sure I'll have another boy, but also because they represent the chance of another baby. Like if they are gone I'm giving up. For what it's worth, car seats have a shelf life so if it was quite old you'd have probably needed a new one WHEN you get pregnant anyway
@Lucy3 my dh is older than me as well so I feel like I'm getting in to the "older mum" territory soon and he's been an older sad this whole time. Have we just used all our good stuff?

Hello girls! I would like to join the group! I just did my 3rd IVF cycle and I did a transfer of two of my 3 day embryos on Tuesday 04/06. I will probably start testing on Saturday 04/10 and I would like to be added to the front page of the group please, I did an HCG trigger shot, so I might start testing out my trigger shot starting tomorrow though, just to make sure that if I get a positive that it isn't the trigger shot still! Good luck and baby dust to everyone! I hope we see lots of BFP's this month!
Hey, welcome, I'll add you to the front page

@Suggerhoney & @motherofboys - I lost all symptoms at 9 DPO yesterday. That's actually worrying me so much. No lower back pain, no cramps, no sore bbs... :-( I was very scared to test this am.

Anyways I did and it is a BFN at 10 DPO today. I might be imagining things because though its a clear BFN I felt as if there was something... probably just the indent. :| I'm going to try and sit tight until 12DPO to test again.

TWW really takes its toll!:confused:
Yes it does, I hope there's still something to come for you. I'm also 10dpo, I think, I'm trying not to test today and wait til tomorrow as yesterday was a clear BFN. I'm almost glad it was so obviously so though after last months shadows

I took the first response in the end and thought was faint but was bfn :?. 12 dpo no BFP or af

I hope you have an answer soon

Yes I did with ds3

My frer is positive, faint but it's there x

View attachment 1097064 View attachment 1097065

I see that

Nothing to report here cd5 so af is wrapping up I hope. Tired lately - don’t know if it’s the pandemic or allergies starting (they always drain me this time of year). Also our covid cases are skyrocketing again with variant cases so that’s a big worry! We are so behind with vaccines too. Ugh.

Hubby and I have had a couple good days in a row and feeling positive, so that’s good!
Sugger any news on the test?

@Lozb so sorry af is starting, so hard when our hopes come crashing down :hugs:

@xxmyheartxx I can see that, fingers crossed x

@motherofboys @Lucy3 @Lozb Yeah the car seat was bought for ds1 as his 2nd seat and he's nearly 10, so yeah we probably would need a new one lol! Its just what it seemed to signify. We don't have a whole lot of stuff left to be honest, I got rid a few years ago after our losses.

@loeylo Good to see you, I hope you are doing ok. I'm so sorry this has happened :hugs: xx

Nothing to report here cd5 so af is wrapping up I hope. Tired lately - don’t know if it’s the pandemic or allergies starting (they always drain me this time of year). Also our covid cases are skyrocketing again with variant cases so that’s a big worry! We are so behind with vaccines too. Ugh.

Hubby and I have had a couple good days in a row and feeling positive, so that’s good!
Sugger any news on the test?
CD 5 here too, testing seems a long time away, good luck!

@Lozb so sorry af is starting, so hard when our hopes come crashing down :hugs:

@xxmyheartxx I can see that, fingers crossed x

@motherofboys @Lucy3 @Lozb Yeah the car seat was bought for ds1 as his 2nd seat and he's nearly 10, so yeah we probably would need a new one lol! Its just what it seemed to signify. We don't have a whole lot of stuff left to be honest, I got rid a few years ago after our losses.

@loeylo Good to see you, I hope you are doing ok. I'm so sorry this has happened :hugs: xx
I know what you mean, it's more the symbolism than the item itself

:witch: She arrived a day earlier than expected. I admit I already had my meltdown when I tested BFN at 10dpo so I'm honestly okay today. On to fertility testing to see if we have a chance or we're wasting our time.

:dust:
Fingers Crossed for everyone in the 2WW

:witch: She arrived a day earlier than expected. I admit I already had my meltdown when I tested BFN at 10dpo so I'm honestly okay today. On to fertility testing to see if we have a chance or we're wasting our time.

:dust:
Fingers Crossed for everyone in the 2WW
So sorry for bfn, good luck with the fertility testing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back