***April TWW and testing thread***

Heh everyone, silently staking the past few days. Good luck to all who are just entering the 2ww, so exciting and full of hope! I’m CD 8 I haven’t got any opks and going to keep it that way (I think!) not super keen on having another Christmas baby so if this month doesn’t happen I’ll be ok with it. Maybe try once in my fertile period and see what happens!

Hey ladies ... not exactly sure when I should be testing due to double triggers and ovulation occurred 4 days early ... based on that and my normal cycle I should get AF between 4/1 and 4/5 .... I have tested and gotten positives but I suspect they are from my trigger on 6 dpo :) I hope everyone gets their BFP this month !!!

Hey everyone! I am popping over from the March thread. I wasn’t ready to come over earlier because I wasn’t ready to throw in the towel on March yet. But here I am in April 1st still waiting for af.

I am taking progesterone, which may be the reason she’s late (even though the progesterone didn’t delay my period last month). I took a test a few days ago which I thought was negative and just had a strong evap, but now I’m not so sure. I’ve amped up the contrast on the picture from a few days ago and it makes the line super obvious. I’ll be testing tomorrow morning again at 16 dpo if af doesn’t show! I’ve had two chemicals so far in 2021 so I’m not ready to trust a faint line or a line that needs tweaking to make it obvious.

I’ll add the original test and the tweaked version here.

F0CB36D9-62FA-409C-B879-3D5BE396FC95.jpeg 72702C49-3BF7-443F-9AEB-FDA8A76FA5E3.png

@Lucy3 I was thinking the same thing. My niece is a Christmas Eve baby and I kinda wanted to avoid that myself. Its our first cycle TTC #2 so we didn't really go full force for that reason exactly. Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. lol

2DPO for me. I'm going to resist testing until AT LEAST 10DPO. Tough though since it's our first month back. I'm so eager to pee on stuff all the time

Hey :)

Not so positive here I'm affraid, I've got some spotting and a bit of cramping, I think af is starting. Gutted.

So since I tested at 8dpo I've continued to test about every 5 minutes :haha:. I really didn't want to get sucked in but I'm just feeling so desperate to see a line. I have seen a couple of very faint shaddows but it's often the case so I was trying really hard not to get my hopes up.

Currently 10dpo so a bit dissapointed if af is arriving as I'm a bit concerned about my lp length. This last year everything has changed.
I am seriously questioning if to carry on, 7 cycles now and nothing. I always thought something was wrong before and accepted it wouldn't happen again for us, moved on. Happy we had tried, no regrets.
Then we had our surprise pregnancy last year. So it put it in my head that there must be a chance after all. It kind of makes it even more heartbreaking.

Anyway, I will add in a couple I was squinting at this morning. I was happy cos my temp rose a bit again today so I really thought things were looking good.
You probably won't see anything but there was something faint on both if tilted the right way lol. Means nothing though, just cos you guys like squinting!!20210401_102521.jpg

Not so positive here I'm affraid, I've got some spotting and a bit of cramping, I think af is starting. Gutted.

So since I tested at 8dpo I've continued to test about every 5 minutes :haha:. I really didn't want to get sucked in but I'm just feeling so desperate to see a line. I have seen a couple of very faint shaddows but it's often the case so I was trying really hard not to get my hopes up.

Currently 10dpo so a bit dissapointed if af is arriving as I'm a bit concerned about my lp length. This last year everything has changed.
I am seriously questioning if to carry on, 7 cycles now and nothing. I always thought something was wrong before and accepted it wouldn't happen again for us, moved on. Happy we had tried, no regrets.
Then we had our surprise pregnancy last year. So it put it in my head that there must be a chance after all. It kind of makes it even more heartbreaking.

Anyway, I will add in a couple I was squinting at this morning. I was happy cos my temp rose a bit again today so I really thought things were looking good.
You probably won't see anything but there was something faint on both if tilted the right way lol. Means nothing though, just cos you guys like squinting!!View attachment 1096778

I can see something on the bottom test x

Hello everyone! I’m hoping to join the testing thread. I’m not sure when I ovulated last month. I got + opk on 3/18 ( CD11-easy@home), and 3/27 (CD21-Clearblue digi). So I’m either 14 dpo or 5 dpo. Negative hpt so far. Physical, I feel the same as previous months.

Good luck everyone! Paying everyone gets their December/ January baby:xmas9:

I've judged ordered my hpt :happydance: sending everyone lots of sticky baby dust!!
I'm on nights tomorrow for 3 nights which will hopefully make time go quickly before I start testing on Tuesday when my tests are delivered x

You probably won't see anything but there was something faint on both if tilted the right way lol. Means nothing though, just cos you guys like squinting!!View attachment 1096778
Fingers crossed the spotting is nothing and you get a beautiful positive x

Well I just had some bright red bleeding when I went to the toilet so I guess the test was just a bad evap. Not sure when I’ll be testing this month. It will depend on my ovulation date.

I've judged ordered my hpt :happydance: sending everyone lots of sticky baby dust!!
I'm on nights tomorrow for 3 nights which will hopefully make time go quickly before I start testing on Tuesday when my tests are delivered x

I am currently on three lots of nights as well. Number two tonight. Also starting to test Tuesday. Currently 5dpo and dnt feel any different but to be expected as it is early. Due af in 5 days

Well I just had some bright red bleeding when I went to the toilet so I guess the test was just a bad evap. Not sure when I’ll be testing this month. It will depend on my ovulation date.
So sorry, that's quite an obvious line too. Fed up with all these tests! Good luck for your next cycle xx

I’m testing 10th April. But to be honest I think I ovulated a lot earlier then expected. Was away for a 31st birthday week so was not tracking like I normally would. Ewcm appeared earlier then expected. I’ll still test 10th if af hasn’t arrived before then :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->