***April TWW and testing thread***

@Teafor2 we were in Florida staying at a friends vaca condo and drove there and back 18 hrs each way with closed windows. And not a symptom in sight. So weird! Sooooo thankful though too!

Something told me to test this morning. Something being my 17 yr old daughter haha she's hatching 6 ducklings and said this month is the month mum, im having ducklings and you will be
Pregnant.
So here's my test xx

Screenshot_20210418-061435_Gallery.jpg

Aww Becca! That looks like the start of your bfp! How many dpo are you?

Aww Becca! That looks like the start of your bfp! How many dpo are you?
I'm not sure. My cb ovulation monitor messed up. I think I'm only like 5/6dpo. I used soy isoflavones this cycle. I don't normally ovulate until around cd 20 but this cycle it was cd15 x

I can ignore the ic because frankly I don't have the patience to sit and study them. They are way too thin lol
Frer and cb on the other hand are a nightmare.

I’m all out of tests which I think I need for today, once the seal is broken on the POAS addiction it’s all on!

Yes definitely! i tested today around 5:30 when i woke up to temp and had to wee. But the line wasn‘t any darker so i‘m a little worried.
However yesterday with fmu i didn‘t get super great lines either and then at midday got good lines. So i‘m hoping i just get better lines during the day. My urine also wasn‘t very concentratrd even though it was fmu.
so i‘m trying to stay hopeful, been holding since 9am and plan to test at 1pm.

At 11dpo with AF not due until wednesday i‘m so scared it‘ll turn out to be a chemical.
My temps are looking stable and high though so fingers crossed.

@cupcake. af also due around Wednesday for me. How hard is it! Have you done the ‘chances of miscarriage’ charts yet? I did that last night and I don’t even have a bfp! We’re so mean to ourselves aren’t we

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->