***April TWW and testing thread***

Definitely the most stressful part @BabyBrain80! Do you think you got a good bd under the belt in time?
Hey :) I don't appear to have ovulated at all so far this cycle. My opk did darken last weekend and had ewcm so I was worried about early o again but it never reached positive and no temp rise either. Temps have stayed low and I was expecting opk to darken this weekend but they have gone really light. Fed up waiting! Lol cd15 today.

I can defo see something on your bottom picture. I hope it progresses xx

@Rach87 sorry to hear about your husband, I hope he feels much better soon and everyone else stays well x

@cupcake. Try not to stress, lots of people have said that there often isn't good progression on these tests so early. Got my fingers crossed for you X

@Beccaboo828 I think I can see something there, good luck, hope it progresses x

@Teafor2 we were in Florida staying at a friends vaca condo and drove there and back 18 hrs each way with closed windows. And not a symptom in sight. So weird! Sooooo thankful though too!
My husband was also super exposed once. 24 hours, shared glasses, and a shared bed with a friend that had a fever and a slight cough. His friend ended up having covid. We were just waiting for him to get sick, but he never got symptoms and tested negative a week later.

Hey :) I don't appear to have ovulated at all so far this cycle. My opk did darken last weekend and had ewcm so I was worried about early o again but it never reached positive and no temp rise either. Temps have stayed low and I was expecting opk to darken this weekend but they have gone really light. Fed up waiting! Lol cd15 today.

I can defo see something on your bottom picture. I hope it progresses xx
I had the same thing happen to me back in December. I ended up ovulating on cd 21. I got pregnant that month but it ended with a chemical.

Last edited:
How frustrating @BabyBrain80 ! Have you ovulated late before? Hope you get your temp rise soon so you can table the timed bd!

@cupcake. af also due around Wednesday for me. How hard is it! Have you done the ‘chances of miscarriage’ charts yet? I did that last night and I don’t even have a bfp! We’re so mean to ourselves aren’t we

oh god no i‘ve not done that. That does seem unnecessarily cruel.

i‘m not panicking yet lol trying to stay positive because it‘s so early, my temps are still looking great so no reason to panick yet. Can‘t wait to test again soon!
And also.. but i could definitely totally be imagining that, i feel like i already get bouts of nausea. Noticed it yesterday and today as well. But that could also just be imagination or placebo

@cupcake. i was also going to say I remembering reading a stat that 2MU is better than FMU, which was the case with my last pregnancies. Hope you get a lovely line next test

@cupcake. very wise to stay off those pessimistic sites! Ooh nausea, such a good sign. I feel like that’s something that can’t easily imagine, must be your little bean! Make sure you show us your next test

Anyone have any experience with these clear blue early detection pink dye tests? With FMU I got what I thought was a super faint line on an FRER that wouldn’t really photograph. That always makes me suspicious of line eye. On the CB Pink Dye Test, I got this, though. I’d love some feedback (especially if you have experience with these tests). I’m 11 DPO.

962D49E8-BBFD-4129-BACD-24150C2CB134.jpeg

Anyone have any experience with these clear blue early detection pink dye tests? With FMU I got what I thought was a super faint line on an FRER that wouldn’t really photograph. That always makes me suspicious of line eye. On the CB Pink Dye Test, I got this, though. I’d love some feedback (especially if you have experience with these tests). I’m 11 DPO.

]
I‘ve heard they‘re supposed to be super sensitive and reliable!
And i definitely see the line! Looks promising!

View attachment 1097463
That looks quite promising! No experience but heard good things. Good luck! Xx

@Rach87 sorry to hear about your husband, I hope he feels much better soon and everyone else stays well x

@cupcake. Try not to stress, lots of people have said that there often isn't good progression on these tests so early. Got my fingers crossed for you X

@Beccaboo828 I think I can see something there, good luck, hope it progresses x
Thank you. Good luck to you too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back