***April TWW and testing thread***

This is crazy. This is from second morning urine. I’ve been using these and haven’t seen anything like this before. I’m not losing my mind, right? You guys see it, too?

]

Definitely see it! Looks like a bfp to me!

Just tested and i did not expect this clear of a line on the non IC test! :cloud9:
Showed this test to my husband as well so he now knows :)

View attachment 1097462
Congratulations

Anyone have any experience with these clear blue early detection pink dye tests? With FMU I got what I thought was a super faint line on an FRER that wouldn’t really photograph. That always makes me suspicious of line eye. On the CB Pink Dye Test, I got this, though. I’d love some feedback (especially if you have experience with these tests). I’m 11 DPO.

View attachment 1097463
I see that

Is there anyone I missed on the front page who would like adding, or anyone who didn't originally get added but would like their bfp popping on?

I’m 5 dpo and already can’t wait to test :blush: I’m really trying to hold out until 14 dpo this time. I’m tired of trying to interpret evap lines and squinters.

@cupcake. great lines! No denying that BFP! Come join us the the dec/jan due group when you're ready :)

@TTC74 those lines are super obvious! Are they pink irl? Within the time limit? I say try a frer Im sure it would show an awesome line :)

@TTC74 I’ve not seen those tests before (so strange seeing pink dye on a CB!) but I definitely see that line! How exciting!

@cupcake. fantastic lines, congratulations!!

CD27 here and BFN. My cycle was 26 days last month but not sure if/when I’ve ovulated this time. I’ve had cramps and back pain for a couple of days so I feel like AF should be arriving any moment. I usually get a day or two of spotting before she shows and haven’t had that so got my hopes up a bit. Will test again tomorrow if AF doesn’t arrive.

So never got time to test today with fmu. Might hold out until tomorrow but I do have a test here. Have had on/off cramps again and a bit of brown when I wiped but it's gone now.

I'm absolutely exhausted today. Last night I fell asleep watching TV which isn't like me.

@TTC74 I’ve not seen those tests before (so strange seeing pink dye on a CB!) but I definitely see that line! How exciting!

@cupcake. fantastic lines, congratulations!!

CD27 here and BFN. My cycle was 26 days last month but not sure if/when I’ve ovulated this time. I’ve had cramps and back pain for a couple of days so I feel like AF should be arriving any moment. I usually get a day or two of spotting before she shows and haven’t had that so got my hopes up a bit. Will test again tomorrow if AF doesn’t arrive.
I'm having those same cramps/back pain. Had some spotting which disappeared for 3 days now. Only a speck at a time. I'm 3 days late but my cycles can be irregular.

Anyone have any experience with these clear blue early detection pink dye tests? With FMU I got what I thought was a super faint line on an FRER that wouldn’t really photograph. That always makes me suspicious of line eye. On the CB Pink Dye Test, I got this, though. I’d love some feedback (especially if you have experience with these tests). I’m 11 DPO.

View attachment 1097463
This looks good!!!

View attachment 1097463

That looks positive!

@Beccaboo828 i see something, but at only 5/6 dpo I dont trust my eyes then lol. Could you maybe have Ov’d earlier and be more like 7/8dpo? Hope its the start for you!

T
@Beccaboo828 i see something, but at only 5/6 dpo I dont trust my eyes then lol. Could you maybe have Ov’d earlier and be more like 7/8dpo? Hope its the start for you!
Haha I don't know. I just go by my cb digital ovulation thing. So its a definite possibility. Thank you. I used a ic this evening and its also got a faint line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->