***April TWW and testing thread***

Is this an evap? It wasn't there after 3 minutes but it was before 10 minutes.

20210418_204118.jpg

I'm not sure tbh! I'll test again in the morning and take a proper test. I had this left over from a few months ago and it definitely wasn't FMU x
Finger's crossed for you. Im dying to test again. The morning feels so long away haha x

Finger's crossed for you. Im dying to test again. The morning feels so long away haha x
Thank you! Oh me too! I know ICs can be very unreliable anyway but it was worth a try! Im spotting brown very very rarely though so if I was I would say I implanted very late. I had IB with my last pregnancy but it was literally 1 spot and I wasn't expecting to be pregnant so didn't test until a week late so it was very clear at that point!

Thank you! Oh me too! I know ICs can be very unreliable anyway but it was worth a try! Im spotting brown very very rarely though so if I was I would say I implanted very late. I had IB with my last pregnancy but it was literally 1 spot and I wasn't expecting to be pregnant so didn't test until a week late so it was very clear at that point!
I've never had it so not too sure when it should be. You'd think our bodies would do the same with each pregnancy x

I've never had it so not too sure when it should be. You'd think our bodies would do the same with each pregnancy x
I genuinely thought AF was coming. I kept going to the bathroom wondering why I wasn't bleeding and my OH said I was pregnant and I laughed and was like 'yeah right'. All I had was cramps and that spot of blood and then my boobs were sore. But I'm breastfeeding my little girl still so I'm not sure if my boobs would get sore or not haha!

Congratulations @cupcake.

Good luck to all u other ladies getting faint lines really hope this is it and lines get darker.

I haven’t picked up anymore tests yet but will today. Half scared half excited to test. Hard to know when af is due as since I’ve been ttc they’ve been more like 24 days but typically they’re 28. So going by 24 day cycle af should have come today and no sign yet

Anyone have any experience with these clear blue early detection pink dye tests? With FMU I got what I thought was a super faint line on an FRER that wouldn’t really photograph. That always makes me suspicious of line eye. On the CB Pink Dye Test, I got this, though. I’d love some feedback (especially if you have experience with these tests). I’m 11 DPO.

View attachment 1097463

Is this an evap? It wasn't there after 3 minutes but it was before 10 minutes.

View attachment 1097486

@TTC74 those look super promising!! good luck for your next test!

@Jessie7003 looks like an early BFP to me!!

So good to come on here and see so many promising lines

I haven’t picked up anymore tests yet but will today. Half scared half excited to test. Hard to know when af is due as since I’ve been ttc they’ve been more like 24 days but typically they’re 28. So going by 24 day cycle af should have come today and no sign yet

Good luck!

Im due wed/thurs i think, but have anywhere from 28-33 day cycles too

Haven't tested today as all been negative so far and just sick of seeing negatives! Hopefully my husband will keep trying this coming month(s)

Hope he does too @AlwaysTheAunt ! If you’re having a 33 day cycle then there’s still heaps of time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->