***April TWW and testing thread***

I’m pretty under the weather (just a brutal cold; I’ve been Pfizer vaccinated with both shots for over a month). Anyway, I just woke up pretty miserable. Since I’d been sleeping about four hours I tested. Two pics of the same test coming up. Thoughts?

DF656989-A6D7-477D-9F6C-BF4A199DF6D2.jpeg 48D27002-2A9A-48DA-9663-9D4B6579A9C8.jpeg

I’m pretty under the weather (just a brutal cold; I’ve been Pfizer vaccinated with both shots for over a month). Anyway, I just woke up pretty miserable. Since I’d been sleeping about four hours I tested. Two pics of the same test coming up. Thoughts?

View attachment 1097497 View attachment 1097498
Hope you feel better soon. I’m rubbish at pics but feel like I can see something catching my eye. Fingers crossed xxx

@TTC74
I see faint lines ooow I hope this is finally it for you.

@Lucy3
Good luck for when u test again hon.

@TTC74 they look like nice lines to me!

thanks @Suggerhoney . I’ve got a box of 7 frers now so just waiting to hold a bit longer. Not even a hour yet so I’m going to try and hold another hour. Eek. Fingers crossed

Sorry can I ask will I Be classed as one day post ovulation tomorrow if I got a positive ovulation test yesterday evening?
It really confuses me. I suppose after today I will be in two week officially. Can I show you my flo and see what you think?
I think today is ovulation day although I was cramping yesterday.

5C214C7C-A2E8-47AC-B552-10047C5F2C3A.jpeg

@TTC74 I can see the 2nd line on that

@Schweppes yes, in general you'll have a positive one day, ovulate the next day, and the day after that is 1dpo. Of course that's just "in general" some people will ovulate within a few hours, some won't for more than 24.

Still seeing lines, it’s early days but I hope your lines get darker and darker.

definitely see a faint line! Fingers crossed this is it for you!

So disappointed and a little surprised tbh. I just took a frer and there is just a shadow again. It was a one hour hold but still, by this stage I would expect way more, I’m going to hold and do another one tonight just to make sure. Ugh

So frer this morning had the usual crappy frer shadow is it a line or isn't it. I put it down for a negative. I wonder if yesterday was the implantation burst of hcg and ill get my proper bfp in a few days x

So disappointed and a little surprised tbh. I just took a frer and there is just a shadow again. It was a one hour hold but still, by this stage I would expect way more, I’m going to hold and do another one tonight just to make sure. Ugh
Ugh frer are just awful this year. Good luck for tonight x

Going off body signs though seems like a 31 day cycle so might be due thurs? Usually i have spottinflg by now so having a weird cycle... i hate not tracking lol

@Beccaboo828 whats an implantation burst of hcg? I need to know more as maybe it will give me hope.

@AlwaysTheAunt how annoying is not tracking? I’m like I could be 14dpo or just as easily 11...
I’m so moody today I wouldnt be surprised it af turned up tomorrow.

In my desperate search I found a lady who had the same frer shadows at 8/9dpo then waited till 12dpo to test again and got the same shadow. Turned out she had twins! What an inspiring story

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->