***April TWW and testing thread***

@Beccaboo828 whats an implantation burst of hcg? I need to know more as maybe it will give me hope.

@AlwaysTheAunt how annoying is not tracking? I’m like I could be 14dpo or just as easily 11...
I’m so moody today I wouldnt be surprised it af turned up tomorrow.

In my desperate search I found a lady who had the same frer shadows at 8/9dpo then waited till 12dpo to test again and got the same shadow. Turned out she had twins! What an inspiring story
When the embryo attaches to the uterus. I sound like I know what I'm talking about but im clueless lol I read it on the Internet a few days ago x

Well, here it is. I slept for 4.5-5 hours straight last night (unheard of for me). Then, I got this. It’s definitely darker than yesterday’s FRER (which I wasn’t even sure if there was anything there yesterday but thought so). After 3 more hours of sleep - nothing (maybe it was more dilute due to the shorter hold?). Interestingly, the Clearblue Pink dye test shows nothing today despite it showing lines tei e yesterday. Thoughts?

22C77AB9-C145-4670-982B-AD4BC7809B87.jpeg

Your FMU looks good. How strange that the next one had nothing. I feel like frers are being a bit sneaky this month to quite q few of us

Your FMU looks good. How strange that the next one had nothing. I feel like frers are being a bit sneaky this month to quite q few of us
I’ve heard a lot of women say they aren’t what they used to be. Sounds about right!

So disappointed and a little surprised tbh. I just took a frer and there is just a shadow again. It was a one hour hold but still, by this stage I would expect way more, I’m going to hold and do another one tonight just to make sure. Ugh

:hugs:Sorry you didn‘t get a clear answer.
We don‘t have the frer tests in Germany so i have no experience with them but even when i was in the forums while ttc my first in 2015/2016 i‘ve heard many women say they‘re not what they used to be.
And especially if you‘re not 100% sure on ovulation maybe you‘re earlier than you originally thought.
the waiting game is so tough, definitely enjoy your glass of wine! :wine:

I still have my fingers crossed! :)

Hi. Can I be added to the front?

My AF is due 27th April. I’m around 5dpo. Nothing much going on symptom wise except very sore bbs!
Good luck everyone :)

Well, here it is. I slept for 4.5-5 hours straight last night (unheard of for me). Then, I got this. It’s definitely darker than yesterday’s FRER (which I wasn’t even sure if there was anything there yesterday but thought so). After 3 more hours of sleep - nothing (maybe it was more dilute due to the shorter hold?). Interestingly, the Clearblue Pink dye test shows nothing today despite it showing lines tei e yesterday. Thoughts?

View attachment 1097503

i definitely see the line!
definitely weird with the clearblue pink dye today but this early it really depends so much on time of day etc.
I also dipped two of the same batch of cheapies in most days and the lines would not be the same strength. So even amount of dye in the test etc makes a great deal of difference this early on. But i definitely see the line without squinting and hopefully it will only turn stronger! :dust:

There’s something vv faint isn’t there?

5E3C147B-9F89-4298-8F84-603800E053A9.jpeg

Lucy - I'm so sorry, it's so frustrating :( when you're expecting to see a line and you don't. I can see the shadow you're talking about, I'm afraid all my frers have a shadow these days. Have you tried any different brands?

TTC74 - I can see your lines clearly but I'm not sure if they have any colour? Does it have colour in real life? I often find if I've got a line on a frer but it doesn't show up on a different test then it's just the frer playing tricks :(

I'm praying you both get a nice pink line soon xx

Thank you so much for your replies, I could cry with relief! I think it has colour to it? Thank you so much for your support - this has been a really tricky week and my eyes hurt from squinting! Praying FMU one is more robust!

@Beccaboo828 that’s interesting that hcg rises during implantation, but makes sense.
I am feeling so pmsy tonight. Ugh.

I had a glass of red too! And also feel the pms rage within tested when i got home and bfn so not very hopeful for this cycle.

Thank you so much for your replies, I could cry with relief! I think it has colour to it? Thank you so much for your support - this has been a really tricky week and my eyes hurt from squinting! Praying FMU one is more robust!

I can see it praying for a clear line for you tomorrow!!

There is sonething catching my eye as well.
Fingers crossed for a nice definite line tomorrow <3

Morning ladies, not sure if I wrote here yet but I needed a few days away from all things baby. I will be joining you ladies again but I won’t start trying till May. I miscarried at 5w5d sooooo that’s that. Moving forward

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->