***April TWW and testing thread***

Morning ladies, not sure if I wrote here yet but I needed a few days away from all things baby. I will be joining you ladies again but I won’t start trying till May. I miscarried at 5w5d sooooo that’s that. Moving forward

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Hi mamas! Just checking in after a weekend away. I think I am 3dpo but could be 2dpo! If I am 2DPO we didn't BD on O day but did the two days before? If I am 3dpo we have day before and day of. So...here's hoping! It was a hard weekend though, hubby and I picked at each other a lot and got in fights. I was in a sad mood yesterday as my sister got married (she lives in another country) and obviously due to covid I couldn't be there, so had to watch on Zoom, and I was just really sad about that and definitely in a crappy mood. Blah. And now onto the work week and it's a busy one and I am exhausted! Feel like I don't even get to recharge on weekends it's just go go go you know.

Already itching to test LOL. I want to wait until at least 9-10dpo, but we shall see if I make it! I have lots of cheapies anyway.

Ok so I've discovered something worse than squinting at faint lines or testing too early......it's peeing in opks and them getting lighter not darker!! :brat:
Cd16 and today's was nearly a squinter it's that pale. So I'm proper fretting now that I'm not going to ovulate at all!! I've had a late ovulation once before but I kept getting 'almost there' opks over a couple of weeks, they weren't pale like these.
I also now have mild tummy cramps and my OH said I've been crabbit. So is af on her way?!?

Had anyone had an anovulatory cycle before and what was it like?

Hello everyone. I'm 10DPO but feeling really discouraged because I've been getting BFN every single day. Not even a shadow on the test.:( Hoping I get a bfp later but figured if I was pregnant right now I would get it since I have regular cycles and used test strips to find my peak.](*,)

@realbeauty86 I’m so so sorry to hear that. Sending you hugs :hugs:

@BabyBrain80 I’ve never had an anovulatory cycle because I don’t get af until I ovulate. It’s rare and only happens every couple of years, but there have been a handful of times that I’ve had cycles like 50 days long because I ovulated so late.

Back in December I used opks for the first time so I made a thread about it. I ended up ovulating on cd 21. My tests progressed to close to positive, then went back to completely negative, and then back to positive again. Here’s the link for the thread if you want to see the tests:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/threads/first-month-of-opks.2485642/

As for me I am 6 dpo and nothing to report :shrug:

@realbeauty86 I’m so so sorry to hear that. Sending you hugs :hugs:

@BabyBrain80 I’ve never had an anovulatory cycle because I don’t get af until I ovulate. It’s rare and only happens every couple of years, but there have been a handful of times that I’ve had cycles like 50 days long because I ovulated so late.

Back in December I used opks for the first time so I made a thread about it. I ended up ovulating on cd 21. My tests progressed to close to positive, then went back to completely negative, and then back to positive again. Here’s the link for the thread if you want to see the tests:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/threads/first-month-of-opks.2485642/
First Month of OPKs

As for me I am 6 dpo and nothing to report :shrug:
I remember this Tea, think I was having similar issues that cycle, mine ended up being about 50 days too. It was really odd. It was like multiple surges till I finally got there too. This is why I started temping so I had a better idea of what's going on. This time it looks like lh rose briefly over a week ago but never peaked and has dropped right off since. Temp all low....glad I've been tracking my temp.
I think folk can still get some bleeding but it's not proper af without ovulating. Our bodies are really complicated and it's rather frustrating when it goes a bit wonky.
Guess I just have to wait it out, thank you xx
Good luck for when you start testing xx

Hello everyone. I'm 10DPO but feeling really discouraged because I've been getting BFN every single day. Not even a shadow on the test.:( Hoping I get a bfp later but figured if I was pregnant right now I would get it since I have regular cycles and used test strips to find my peak.](*,)
Good luck....I never got my bfp till 11dpo with DS2, you're not out yet xxx

Morning ladies, not sure if I wrote here yet but I needed a few days away from all things baby. I will be joining you ladies again but I won’t start trying till May. I miscarried at 5w5d sooooo that’s that. Moving forward
I'm so sorry. Massive hugs xx

OK so I've never had it before. Im cycle day 21. Around 6/7 dpo if I go by my cb ovulation. I just went to the loo and had some brown discharge/blood. Mixed in with my cm. Does that sound promising? X

Had anyone had an anovulatory cycle before and what was it like?

i‘ve had lots actually. When i was ttc in 2015/2016 i wanted to regulate my cycles with agnus castus.
But that gave me super short (24-27 day) anovulatory cycles. AF would come but be super light, like two days light flow. Was so irritating.

After DD was born my cycles were really long. I didn‘t track then but i suspect some might have been anovulatory as well (PCOS runs in my family and while i don‘t have a lot of symptoms i suspect that i might be having a very mild case as well).

Actually my cycle before this one was long and anovulatory. It ended up being 54 days and probably would have gone longer but my ob gave me progesterone to stop the cycle and kickstart a new one - i suspect the eggs then had well enough time to grow ripe because this cycle was a dream with a bright prositive OPK on CD 15 and O on CD16 and ended in me conceiving and hopefully baby sticking in there for good.

to be honest with the super long cycle before, meaning crazy long follicular phase for eggs to mature and my very early clear lines i catch myself thinking what if i released two eggs and conceived twins lol

i‘ve had lots actually. When i was ttc in 2015/2016 i wanted to regulate my cycles with agnus castus.
But that gave me super short (24-27 day) anovulatory cycles. AF would come but be super light, like two days light flow. Was so irritating.

After DD was born my cycles were really long. I didn‘t track then but i suspect some might have been anovulatory as well (PCOS runs in my family and while i don‘t have a lot of symptoms i suspect that i might be having a very mild case as well).

Actually my cycle before this one was long and anovulatory. It ended up being 54 days and probably would have gone longer but my ob gave me progesterone to stop the cycle and kickstart a new one - i suspect the eggs then had well enough time to grow ripe because this cycle was a dream with a bright prositive OPK on CD 15 and O on CD16 and ended in me conceiving and hopefully baby sticking in there for good.

to be honest with the super long cycle before, meaning crazy long follicular phase for eggs to mature and my very early clear lines i catch myself thinking what if i released two eggs and conceived twins lol
Thanks for your reply :) you will need to keep us updated if you do have twins!
Well I guess I can hope that if I do ovulate and now it's later, that there are some nice ripe eggs in there!

In some ways I wish I knew absolutely nothing! To be back at the very start like ttc ds1 with no real knowledge and no fears. Not knowing what an OPK is, a chemical or what a short LP could mean! Life was easier lol

I remember this Tea, think I was having similar issues that cycle, mine ended up being about 50 days too. It was really odd. It was like multiple surges till I finally got there too. This is why I started temping so I had a better idea of what's going on. This time it looks like lh rose briefly over a week ago but never peaked and has dropped right off since. Temp all low....glad I've been tracking my temp.
I think folk can still get some bleeding but it's not proper af without ovulating. Our bodies are really complicated and it's rather frustrating when it goes a bit wonky.
Guess I just have to wait it out, thank you xx
Good luck for when you start testing xx
Thanks! With my super long cycles I did have some spotting around the time I would have expected af had I ovulated normally, but not any kind of flow until after I actually ovulated.

Is there anyone I missed on the front page who would like adding, or anyone who didn't originally get added but would like their bfp popping on?

Hiya! Yes please could you add me? I’m testing on the 27th. Officially.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->