***April TWW and testing thread***

Morning ladies, not sure if I wrote here yet but I needed a few days away from all things baby. I will be joining you ladies again but I won’t start trying till May. I miscarried at 5w5d sooooo that’s that. Moving forward
I am so sorry! Oh that must be so hard. Sending warmth your way and baby dust too.

@jellybeanxx sorry you got a bfn. Hope you either get af soon or a line.

I’ve got a FMU and 2MU. I’ll post as love your opinions. Still something faint - but still v faint. cd26 and no sign of af yet. Usually she’d be here, so that’s good. But still, I’m concerned how vv faint these frers are

Idk. The line is there, hope it comes through in the pic. But not sure if it’s a viable one this month with it still being so faint
I’ve added a dip first response. Haven’t used one before but to me looks like a pink line on it. I really can’t work out why I don’t have that on the frer. Has anyone had issues with the dip ones before?
View attachment 1097532

57E43FD1-8A83-4C51-A6F3-F13608C05289.jpeg E618E9D0-215D-4362-812D-488B0FE11BAD.jpeg

Last edited:
Morning ladies, not sure if I wrote here yet but I needed a few days away from all things baby. I will be joining you ladies again but I won’t start trying till May. I miscarried at 5w5d sooooo that’s that. Moving forward

I'm soooo sorry. Sending you big big Hugs and Prayers for healing.

@realbeauty86 so lovely to see you back. I’m so sorry for your loss x

@BabyBrain80 argh how frustrating! Waiting to ovulate all that time..that means you have to stay in the good books with dh just in case you need more bd too. Haha how annoying!

@Beccaboo828 your brown cm sounds promising, have you tested again?
Yes yesterday morning. It was negative. I've ordered some more frer. I don't like those ic. I will do one when they get here or tomorrow morning xx

Becca - you're at the perfect stage for implantation spotting :) remember if you're implantation spotting then the earliest the tests will show positive is a few days later when the hcg has had time to build.

As for me, 4dpo now. I've been on constant pain since ovulating, I think because it's been so long my body was a bit stunned. It might have been my ibs though, I find it hard to tell it apart.
This morning I feel pinchy and had this tiny pink spot on the tissue. It was so tiny I can't be sure where it came from! Surely too early for implantation anyway?

Sorry Lucy, how many dpo are you now? I see your lines. The limbo is so crap.

Becca - you're at the perfect stage for implantation spotting :) remember if you're implantation spotting then the earliest the tests will show positive is a few days later when the hcg has had time to build.

As for me, 4dpo now. I've been on constant pain since ovulating, I think because it's been so long my body was a bit stunned. It might have been my ibs though, I find it hard to tell it apart.
This morning I feel pinchy and had this tiny pink spot on the tissue. It was so tiny I can't be sure where it came from! Surely too early for implantation anyway?

Sorry Lucy, how many dpo are you now? I see your lines. The limbo is so crap.
Brilliant thank you! If I am pregnant it will be my 14th pregnancy and I've never once had implantation bleeding!

@Mummafrog i had so much pulling, pinching and cramping all the way from o to what I suspect may have implantation. Good signs! I’m not sure what dpo I am but at the end of cd26 so at due any time now

I took another test strip, what do you think? Is the line too thin?

54E739EF-BCD6-4D0F-A6C2-5D116AE24217.jpeg

Brilliant thank you! If I am pregnant it will be my 14th pregnancy and I've never once had implantation bleeding!

I had a bleed 12hrs before i got my positive test with my daughter :) so not always bleed coincides exactly with implantation. Fingers crossed!

I have it often that dye accumulates more on the beginning of the test line and fades out a bit towards the right so especially when dry they tend to look like skinnier lines with a shadow next to it.

An indent or evap is i think usually exactly the width and size of the test line. I definitely see that line and it‘s gotta come from somewhere!
if you didn‘t temp maybe you O‘d a little later and are a couple days earlier than you think.

i‘m keeping everything crossed and can‘t wait to see more tests in the coming days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->