***April TWW and testing thread***

Annoying! The FRER is faint (if it’s there at all given my line eye). There is a pink dye Clear Blue test that’s negative, too. So, clearly I’m either not pregnant or it’s another chemical. The annoyance is that there is one type of IC that wasn’t showing positive but is now giving me a positive every time I dip in this FMU sample. It doesn’t change my perspective in that either/both the FRER or the clear blue pink dye should be clearly showing something. I’m just baffled by the fact of it I suppose. Here is my FRER and two different ICs(same brand and same sample that have been negative until today).

DC050FD6-FA99-4174-9895-85AF7C929C1A.jpeg D377A578-1ACE-4573-BF11-5357AC560D4C.jpeg 3837FDA8-2D41-43D2-B436-C02C16250DC8.jpeg

So I took a frer but the line isn't dark for some reason. It's barely showing. I figured it would be dark as the other one since AF due in 2 days. All others tests before this were stark white. This is first one. It has color in person so it may be my phone that shows it's crappy. But something in my mind is telling me that I'm not and that it's too light also because I have cramps like AF is going to show.

IMG_20210420_055851.jpg

@Tm432 i definitely see the line! Congrats!

@Cinnamon88 i see the line! Very clearly actually. And if AF is due in 2 days it is very likely you just implanted and the line has to start somewhere :) definitely looks like the start of a bfp to me !
:dust:

@Tm432 i definitely see the line! Congrats!

@Cinnamon88 i see the line! Very clearly actually. And if AF is due in 2 days it is very likely you just implanted and the line has to start somewhere :) definitely looks like the start of a bfp to me !
:dust:
Really? I woke hubby up and slapped the pee stick in his face he said he will buy another test to see if it gets darker. I had test strips but they seem to not work or something so this morning I used the test strip and it was negative to me and I got frustrated and took the frer. Ty I hope it gets darker!

Congrats ladies i see all of those line!

Frer is not what it used to be. Cheapies and other off brands give better lines.

Fx for some sticky beans.

Oooh lots of lines this morning - congrats all!

TTC - that is so strange I see that line on the IC clearly. UGH what a confusing time for you I'm sorry!

For me I am 4dpo so just waiting impatiently. I was exhausted yesterday though. Like, felt like I could fall asleep playing with my daughter on the couch. I even just laid down on the floor while she played around me LOL. Fell asleep on the couch at like 9pm, which is unlike me. But the day before was really draining emotionally and I had a busy workday so perhaps it's down to that? I remember with my miscarriage and my daughter one of my first symptoms was extreme tiredness, but I remember it was closer to when AF was due to arrive! We shall see if it's just a fluke. I feel sleepy today but not quite as much as yesterday. Heck I always feel a bit sleepy these day haha!

Alligator we're the same dpo, makes me happy :) when do you test??
Ooh awesome!! There is a chance I am only 3dpo but that would be 48 hours from positive OPK to O and I think it's more likely 24ish hours based off CM too! I want to try to wait until 10dpo to test but I will probably cave at 7-8dpo LOL. What about you?

@Beccaboo828

I had implantation bleeding with this one at 14dpo.

I had implantation pains at 6 and 10dpo and I got a faint BFP at 10dpo.
By 14 DPO my tests were darker but when I went to the bathroom and noticed when wiping I had this orange brown blood when wiping.
It happened about 3 times.
My tests the next day after that were really dark so I think it was still implantation.

Good luck to all u ladies getting faint lines I hope they get darker.

Sorry to all those getting confusing lines or no lines.

Sorry to all the BFNs

And to all those who AF got:hugs:

AFM

Unfortunately my NIPT results came back inconclusive again.
They think it's because I've had a liver transplant so I have 3 lots of DNA in my body right now.
They was hoping that because my transplant was over 10 years ago now that it wud be ok, but its not.

My only other option is the Amnio, but after my 4 losses last year and it taking us 11 months to fall pregnant I really don't want to take the risk.

My anomaly scan is in 3 weeks time and they will check for soft markers at that.

All my scans so far have been perfect and even our gender scan at 16 weeks was perfect and he was waving his little hand.

My chances were 1 in 33 so I'm just hoping he is healthy and does not have downs.

Hopefully My 20 week scan will be just as perfect and all his heart and other organs and everything is in perfect working order.

My DH is not worried in the slightest. He says he knows this baby is healthy.

I am also a Christian womon and I need to trust that Jesus has got this and that our baby boy will be healthy.

I will be having growth scans at 24 28 32 and 36 weeks with induction at 37 weeks.

I think we will book a 4D bonding scan for 30 weeks and hopefully we can get a good look at his face.

Will let u all know how my anomaly scan goes. Its on Wed 12th May.
Hoping it will come around quickly.

I do feel sad that I'm still in the dark and won't know now for sure until he is born. .

Just praying he is healthy and that i make it to 37 weeks and he will be born healthy.

Sugger how frustrating you're still waiting, and I'm sorry you still don't know, but 1 in 33 is still 32 in 33 chances that babe is totally healthy and fine - the numbers can be scary, but I'm with your husband! I think baby is perfect and a-ok <3

Sugger how frustrating you're still waiting, and I'm sorry you still don't know, but 1 in 33 is still 32 in 33 chances that babe is totally healthy and fine - the numbers can be scary, but I'm with your husband! I think baby is perfect and a-ok <3

Thanks sweety.
Something does tell me deep inside that he is healthy.
I think the little wave at my gender scan was his way of saying "mum chill I'm all good" haha.

My bump is big too and I did read that babies with DS don't grow that great. I'm actually about the size I was at 22 weeks with DS.
So I'm hoping that's a good sign.

Good luck this cycle hon. Hope the 2ww goes by quickly for you

Thanks for the update @Suggerhoney. It must be so hard not knowing either way, I think that’s the hardest thing about pregnancy is all the waiting but this must put a while extra element of stress on it. Thinking of you

I’ll add to the testing and not getting a clear answer. I took this last night, what do you think?

7076A1B5-84F5-45FC-8383-68533C978FE5.jpeg

@Lucy3 Not sure. I do see a faint line but I’m so reluctant to trust something faint.

@Suggerhoney Sorry to hear you are still in the dark a bit, but like Alligator said, it’s still a 32 in 33 chance baby is good. I’m glad at least it seems you have found a bit more peace with the whole situation:hugs:

Today is 8 dpo for me and I woke up around 4.30 am to pee, but then couldn’t get back to sleep because I was so hungry. Extreme hunger and waking up in the middle of the night starving was my main symptom when I was pregnant a few months ago, so I’m hoping it’s a good sign. It could just be because I went for a run yesterday evening though. I feel like 8 dpo is too early to get real symptoms. Last time I started to get a bit hungrier than usual around 10/11 dpo and was waking up hungry by 12 dpo. I just don’t want to get my hopes up for nothing (again).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->