***April TWW and testing thread***

Thanks for the update @Suggerhoney. It must be so hard not knowing either way, I think that’s the hardest thing about pregnancy is all the waiting but this must put a while extra element of stress on it. Thinking of you

I’ll add to the testing and not getting a clear answer. I took this last night, what do you think?

View attachment 1097569

i definitely see the line. There is more shadow around the line so idk if there‘s some dye run or just a shadow from taking the pic.
But the line is definitely there!

@Beccaboo828

I had implantation bleeding with this one at 14dpo.

I had implantation pains at 6 and 10dpo and I got a faint BFP at 10dpo.
By 14 DPO my tests were darker but when I went to the bathroom and noticed when wiping I had this orange brown blood when wiping.
It happened about 3 times.
My tests the next day after that were really dark so I think it was still implantation.

Good luck to all u ladies getting faint lines I hope they get darker.

Sorry to all those getting confusing lines or no lines.

Sorry to all the BFNs

And to all those who AF got:hugs:

AFM

Unfortunately my NIPT results came back inconclusive again.
They think it's because I've had a liver transplant so I have 3 lots of DNA in my body right now.
They was hoping that because my transplant was over 10 years ago now that it wud be ok, but its not.

My only other option is the Amnio, but after my 4 losses last year and it taking us 11 months to fall pregnant I really don't want to take the risk.

My anomaly scan is in 3 weeks time and they will check for soft markers at that.

All my scans so far have been perfect and even our gender scan at 16 weeks was perfect and he was waving his little hand.

My chances were 1 in 33 so I'm just hoping he is healthy and does not have downs.

Hopefully My 20 week scan will be just as perfect and all his heart and other organs and everything is in perfect working order.

My DH is not worried in the slightest. He says he knows this baby is healthy.

I am also a Christian womon and I need to trust that Jesus has got this and that our baby boy will be healthy.

I will be having growth scans at 24 28 32 and 36 weeks with induction at 37 weeks.

I think we will book a 4D bonding scan for 30 weeks and hopefully we can get a good look at his face.

Will let u all know how my anomaly scan goes. Its on Wed 12th May.
Hoping it will come around quickly.

I do feel sad that I'm still in the dark and won't know now for sure until he is born. .

Just praying he is healthy and that i make it to 37 weeks and he will be born healthy.
They say that God doesn't give us more than we can handle (though I sure can feel like He has some times) I truly hope that your little boy is healthy, and as Alligator says, 1 in 33 can be flipped as 32 in 33. Whatever happens he'll still be your baby boy and for that reason alone he'll be perfect x

Thanks for the update @Suggerhoney. It must be so hard not knowing either way, I think that’s the hardest thing about pregnancy is all the waiting but this must put a while extra element of stress on it. Thinking of you

I’ll add to the testing and not getting a clear answer. I took this last night, what do you think?

View attachment 1097569
I see that too I hope its the start of a bfp

@Teafor2 your symptoms sound promising!

@cupcake. theres so dye in it but don’t trust it now as I’ve started to spot so pretty sure af has arrived

@Suggerhoney thinking of you with this uncertainty- really hope your little boy is healthy but agree, you won’t be given more than you can handle

At least now I can move in from this cycle. Was getting so over the squinters! Feeling very gross with the start of af, hope it’s another short one

And its still negative. But its only been 2 days since the possible ib. Ugh im so impatient haha

Screenshot_20210421-062312_Gallery.jpg

Ive started spotting too so expect af tomorrow or within a couple days. Took a test just in case as only spot this morning then nothing and bfn.

@Lucy3 - I can see a line but it is faint for sure, did you try a pink dye too?

@Teafor2 - sounds promising, when will you test?

@Beccaboo828 - Hope you get lines appear soon!

@AlwaysTheAunt - sorry the witch is coming :hugs:lots of luck with the new cycle.

My OPK's are getting darker and I have EWCM so expecting O by the weekend if it is at the same time as usual...let the BDing begin :)

My daughter and partner are sure they can see a line. I think they are going bat shit crazy :lol:

Screenshot_20210421-160256_Gallery.jpg

OOhh @Deethehippy good luck! Happy BDing! Always the fun time of the cycle lol.

@Lucy3 I'm sorry about AF! Always a letdown. I hope it's short lived!

AFM 5dpo just waiting to test. Hubby is struggling with his mental health and we had a bad night so not even sure what I am hoping for anymore...very anxious and stressful time when he gets in these phases, but I know whatever happens I'll figure it all out! I had LOADS of creamy, lotion'y CM yesterday (honestly felt like AF had started) after a walk to the park with my daughter after dinner, I know with her pregnancy I had lots of CM too but I thought I remember it being closer to when AF would have been due? I also get lotion CM during most cycles but was surprised with how much was there yesterday. Also some cramping but my body apparently just likes to cramp about 4dpo as I know from previous cycles charting I tend to always feel that...weird? Hopefully that's not a sign in the wrong direction! Also some sore boobs but that can be random too. Some cycles I have them and not pregnant, other cycles no sore boobs and not pregnant. No rhyme or reason it seems!

Cd10 and having some light bloating. My cycle is so skewed that I've got potential ovulation predicted from Friday for a full week by FF :haha: hopefully it'll be sooner than later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->