***April TWW and testing thread***

congratulations!
Also how frustrating when an expensive test like this is wasted on an error.
Yeah my FMU FRER test was positive but the line was turned the wrong way. Waited 4 hours and used the clear blue. Error. I'm like of course God ha ha very funny. Then bam positive darn cliffhanger

@Cinnamon88 - congratulations

@Alligator - I’m sorry hubby is in a bad place right now, I hope his mood can lift again soon. I think like you at though, things have a way of working out and you will work through anything. I hope the CM is a good sign.

Ahhhh cinnamon I am sooo excited for you :D how annoying with the flipping tests! Yay for a happy result.

5dpo.. this is really dragging. I'm having symptoms but I think it's because I'm not used to ovulating and having high progesterone, it's been so long! Mostly sore nipples, lots of cramping and soreness. Discharge.

I usually start testing at 9dpo.. which is way too early for me. My positives are 11-12dpo usually. But I'm crazy xD

Hello ladies

Im back after 5 years ttc #2. I’m on 11DPO. Tested on 8 & 9 DPO but got BFNs. Too scared to test again!! Feeling a bit sucky nauseous, really bad period like pains and legs aches - just like I get when I’m due my period. Getting back pain and headaches. And very vivid dreams (especially after I go back to sleeping when I’ve woken in the night!)
When should I test next? Or could I be out already??

Hello ladies

Im back after 5 years ttc #2. I’m on 11DPO. Tested on 8 & 9 DPO but got BFNs. Too scared to test again!! Feeling a bit sucky nauseous, really bad period like pains and legs aches - just like I get when I’m due my period. Getting back pain and headaches. And very vivid dreams (especially after I go back to sleeping when I’ve woken in the night!)
When should I test next? Or could I be out already??

You’re not out until AF shows. I once got BFP 13dpo. Sadly it ended in a miscarriage but at least it’s possible to get BFP that ‘late’.

It’s been well over 5 years since I have wrote on one of these boards but we started TTC our second in January - backstory: we had IVF to have our son who is now 5 and a half. We tried for just under 4 years for him and we’re diagnosed with unexplained infertility. I fell pregnant naturally with twins when he was 15 months old but sadly the pregnancy ended. We hadn’t tried since then but had our only other embryo from our sons IVF cycle transferred in January but sadly it failed due to the frostie showing no signs of life after being defrosted.
So here we are now, back to TTC naturally... this is our 3rd month (1st month was also anovulatory grr).

Anyway, my test date will be 30th April if I can be added please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->