***April TWW and testing thread***

You’re not out until AF shows. I once got BFP 13dpo. Sadly it ended in a miscarriage but at least it’s possible to get BFP that ‘late’.

thank you! I think I’m going to wait until Saturday to test. Unless AF comes!

How annoying is the witch. Would love to have a break from her for 9 months or so. Cd2 here which is better than cd1 so the a positive. lol

It’s been well over 5 years since I have wrote on one of these boards but we started TTC our second in January - backstory: we had IVF to have our son who is now 5 and a half. We tried for just under 4 years for him and we’re diagnosed with unexplained infertility. I fell pregnant naturally with twins when he was 15 months old but sadly the pregnancy ended. We hadn’t tried since then but had our only other embryo from our sons IVF cycle transferred in January but sadly it failed due to the frostie showing no signs of life after being defrosted.
So here we are now, back to TTC naturally... this is our 3rd month (1st month was also anovulatory grr).

Anyway, my test date will be 30th April if I can be added please?

Welcome back! Good luck :)

@Cinnamon88 congrats!!! That's amazing, I really hope everything goes perfect

As for me, af is here
Sorry she got you

It’s been well over 5 years since I have wrote on one of these boards but we started TTC our second in January - backstory: we had IVF to have our son who is now 5 and a half. We tried for just under 4 years for him and we’re diagnosed with unexplained infertility. I fell pregnant naturally with twins when he was 15 months old but sadly the pregnancy ended. We hadn’t tried since then but had our only other embryo from our sons IVF cycle transferred in January but sadly it failed due to the frostie showing no signs of life after being defrosted.
So here we are now, back to TTC naturally... this is our 3rd month (1st month was also anovulatory grr).

Anyway, my test date will be 30th April if I can be added please?
Welcome will add you now

@Lucy3 sorry AF got you

More brown cm/spotting today. Currently 9dpo. Its been 3 days since the first lot. Wonder what's going on x

@Beccaboo828 - could you have an irritated cervix? I have had spotting before from my ectropian cervix. Hope it means good things though.

Stupid witch showed up for me too last week. :( On to cycle 4! Good luck everyone!

Thank you for all the kind words ladies.

Means alot.
Hopefully all will be great at my anomaly scan. I'm not gonna lie it is hard.
After 11 cycles ttc and now this it does feel like a kick in the teeth but hospital the hospital test was a false positive which I keep reading happens alot esp if u are older.

Apparently the 20 weeks scan lasts around a hour now.
And is alot more detailed than what it used to be.
So hopefully everything will be great at that and no soft markers.

Will keep u all posted.

Good luck all those waiting to test @Teafor2 u are a trooper waiting untill 14dpo u deserve a medal hon.

Good luck for when u do test.

My main womon @Deethehippy sending u soooo much baby dust hon and also you at @FTale rooting for you gals.

Rooting for all of you

You ladies have been my rock since February 2020.

:flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->