***April TWW and testing thread***

9 dpo today and this tww is draaaaaging. Still very very hungry. Woke up at 4 am again this morning to pee and couldn’t sleep. About 15 minutes later that hunger set in again. I didn’t get back to sleep until about 5:30, and then my alarm went off at 6. I’m also quite hungry again this afternoon. Making a snack now actually. I really want to think it’s a pregnancy symptom but with my track record it’s probably just me being hungry before af.

9 dpo today and this tww is draaaaaging. Still very very hungry. Woke up at 4 am again this morning to pee and couldn’t sleep. About 15 minutes later that hunger set in again. I didn’t get back to sleep until about 5:30, and then my alarm went off at 6. I’m also quite hungry again this afternoon. Making a snack now actually. I really want to think it’s a pregnancy symptom but with my track record it’s probably just me being hungry before af.

Definitely cud be a sign hon. With my DS I was hungry but with this one my appetite just went away completely.
I still find even now I'm not hungry in the day but I can get hungry in evening.
Still carving marmite lol.
Really hope u get a BFP when u test hon.

@Suggerhoney Thank you. Praying bub is doing amazing.

@Teafor2 FX your hunger is hcg related. Hugs

@Beccaboo828 Do you have cramps at all? Fx

Thank you hon.
Good luck this cycle sweety

Hi everyone!
6DPO. Not much to report. Closer to testing which is nice!! Feeling tired but I keep staying up too late so I think it’s down to that lol. I took a mental health day from work today, just feeling overwhelmed with it all. I said I had a headache, feel guilty of course and will be busy tomorrow and next week due to it. Ugh. Oh well, sometimes you need those days!

slight sore boobs. Some white CM but not as much as the other day as yet. I feel totally normal and fine which is weird, usually I feel slightly off this time of my cycle even if we haven’t been trying. Weird!

Hey ladies please may I ask a few questions - if anyone can help?

I’m 12dpo today. Took a pregnancy test around 3pm and it was negative - no sign of a line at all.
But my tummy feels really hard and bloated. Bit of nausea. Headaches and just really irritable. Also getting crazy period pains - achey legs and lower tummy. Stretching feeling below belly.

is this normal?

Hi everyone!
6DPO. Not much to report. Closer to testing which is nice!! Feeling tired but I keep staying up too late so I think it’s down to that lol. I took a mental health day from work today, just feeling overwhelmed with it all. I said I had a headache, feel guilty of course and will be busy tomorrow and next week due to it. Ugh. Oh well, sometimes you need those days!

slight sore boobs. Some white CM but not as much as the other day as yet. I feel totally normal and fine which is weird, usually I feel slightly off this time of my cycle even if we haven’t been trying. Weird!

I had no symptoms with this one hon.
I was actually convinced I was out because I didn't have sore boobs or neasea or anything .
With my last 2 pregnancies I had symptoms b4 my BFP mainly sore boobs.
That was always a classing sign for me.

But with this one I had nothing at all.
Until 6 weeks.

Sometimes u just need that day off hon just to rest and have some you time. So don't feel bad.

No long now and u can test.
U got a bfn at 8dpo then I didn't test at 9dpo because no symptoms, but at 10dpo I just thought u know what I will just do a test, fully expecting a BFN.
I did the test b4 getting in the shower and too my utter surprise when i got out the shower there was a faint line.
It was so faint tho, like even fainter than my chemicals at 10dpo.

So I grabbed 5 more tests and had a good few hours hold.
Tested again and got slightly darker lines.
That's when I new I was pregnant.

Good luck hon hope u get ure BFP.

Aww thank you @Suggerhoney - you’ve been my rock too :hugs:

Awww love ya dee dee. Xxx

Day 7 post ov here - slightly sore boobs/nipples and creamy or stringy discharge.
It's been so long since I've had a cycle though so could just be post ov symptoms for me.

Crawling towards test day.... :coffee:

Well CD19 for me and no ovulation as far as I can see...no positive opk and no temp rises. Started some pinky spotting today too. So it all kinda sucks. I'm done with this...

Aww @BabyBrain80 that must be so frustrating. Cd19 would be early for af? It’s so hard not knowing what’s happening with our bodies.

Aww BabyBrain80 ttc, especially when our bodies don't want to play ball, is so hard on the heart and mind. Sending you hugs

Hello ladies, how’s everyone doing today?

AFM, I’m 10dpo today and I haven’t really got any major symptoms. I’ve been recording my symptoms since O day but since 9dpo there hasn’t been too much going on. I feel uncomfortable in my tummy and I’m slightly crampy in lower abdomen and I have a bit of creamy CM. By this time last month I was bone dry so I’m hoping this difference means something.

I was queasy for several days but that may have just been progesterone doing as it does. I also had very tiny spotting at 6dpo - don’t know what that meant.

Still crossing my fingers though. With AF I usually start spotting proper by 11/12dpo then the real flow starts 13 or 14 dpo. I’m hoping AF stays away this month.

Baby dust to all of us.

@BabyBrain80 oof I’m sorry that sucks. In my super long cycles I’ve always had spotting a few days in the middle and then went on to ovulate about a week later. Maybe that will happen for you?

@Kwipeh fx spotting on cd 6 was implantation!

As for me I am 10 dpo. I had a very restless night’s sleep. Kept waking up, was too hot, and couldn’t get comfortable. Woke up quite hungry again. Even felt a bit shaky at one point before eating. These were all signs the last time I was pregnant, but I’ve also had restless sleeps for no reason and being hungry in the tww isn’t so unusual for me. I really really really don’t want to rely on these symptoms and get hopeful, but I figured I’d at least record them for future reference.

@BabyBrain80 oof I’m sorry that sucks. In my super long cycles I’ve always had spotting a few days in the middle and then went on to ovulate about a week later. Maybe that will happen for you?

@Kwipeh fx spotting on cd 6 was implantation!

As for me I am 10 dpo. I had a very restless night’s sleep. Kept waking up, was too hot, and couldn’t get comfortable. Woke up quite hungry again. Even felt a bit shaky at one point before eating. These were all signs the last time I was pregnant, but I’ve also had restless sleeps for no reason and being hungry in the tww isn’t so unusual for me. I really really really don’t want to rely on these symptoms and get hopeful, but I figured I’d at least record them for future reference.
I don't know how you don't test!

@Teafor2 your symptoms sound promising! Did you say you’re going to wait till af due till you test?

@Kwipeh are you going to test soon?

very exciting having both of you so close to testing time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->