***April TWW and testing thread***

@Teafor2 your symptoms sound promising! Did you say you’re going to wait till af due till you test?

@Kwipeh are you going to test soon?

very exciting having both of you so close to testing time!

I’ve been testing for some time now, BFN all the way, teehee. But my official testing date is the 27th. So here’s crossing my fingers.

@BabyBrain80 oof I’m sorry that sucks. In my super long cycles I’ve always had spotting a few days in the middle and then went on to ovulate about a week later. Maybe that will happen for you?

@Kwipeh fx spotting on cd 6 was implantation!

As for me I am 10 dpo. I had a very restless night’s sleep. Kept waking up, was too hot, and couldn’t get comfortable. Woke up quite hungry again. Even felt a bit shaky at one point before eating. These were all signs the last time I was pregnant, but I’ve also had restless sleeps for no reason and being hungry in the tww isn’t so unusual for me. I really really really don’t want to rely on these symptoms and get hopeful, but I figured I’d at least record them for future reference.

I hope that was implantation too, thank you.
And I totally hear you - these symptoms can mean everything or nothing. There have been months when we didn’t even BD at all because my mental health was very bad, and I got ‘symptoms’ in the tww. Funny!

Ugh I mentioned yesterday minimal symptoms but later in the day I felt so bloated (still do),very gassy (sorry gross lol), some bad heartburn and light nausea...just feeling gross. Could be due to anything, and probably not related, but definitely made me wonder!

Oops I pressed enter too soon lol. I am 7dpo today and not tested which I feel is a small miracle in and of itself hahaha! Still some creamy CM too which again isn't unusual but it does seem to be a good amount, more than usual. I'm tired but its a blah week weather wise and I am stressed with work, I think that's just life lately, feeling tired!

@Deethehippy I am just so tired of seeing negative tests. I’m also a very cheap person. Dh has to force me to go shopping for clothing because I just never feel like it’s worth the money, so the costs of hpts (even the cheap ones) also keep testing at bay.

@Lucy3 Yeah kind of when af us due. I will test on 14 dpo. Usually af comes for me at 13 dpo, but ever since starting progesterone she starts on 15 dpo.

Something and nothing on today's frer. This is getting tedious now lol

Screenshot_20210423-165002_Gallery.jpg

Thanks Ladies, just a bit frustrating! I will need to keep on temping etc and as you say @Teafor2 I could always still try and ovulate very late, so best to keep an eye out.
Maybe this spotting signals the end of this cycle...who knows! Lol. X

@Cinnamon88
I am so sorry sweety. I had 4 of those last year in April, June, July and October so I know oh too well how horrible it is.
Sending u big hugs.

@Teafor2
Ure symptoms sound so promising, can't wait for you to test.

@BabyBrain80
Sorry about the strange cycles hon. That's so frustrating.

Okay so I’m just laying here and I have another thing I think worth mentioning. When I’m tired and laying or sitting still I can feel my heart beat much stronger than usual. This has been 3 days now. This was also a thing I noticed last time I was pregnant but it didn’t start until after I missed my period. I think I even mentioned it in a different thread. I’m wondering if it can all just still be down to the progesterone supplements though.

Okay so I’m just laying here and I have another thing I think worth mentioning. When I’m tired and laying or sitting still I can feel my heart beat much stronger than usual. This has been 3 days now. This was also a thing I noticed last time I was pregnant but it didn’t start until after I missed my period. I think I even mentioned it in a different thread. I’m wondering if it can all just still be down to the progesterone supplements though.
The suspense is killing me :haha: Lots of luck for when you test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->