• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***April TWW and testing thread***

I’m testing 10th April. But to be honest I think I ovulated a lot earlier then expected. Was away for a 31st birthday week so was not tracking like I normally would. Ewcm appeared earlier then expected. I’ll still test 10th if af hasn’t arrived before then :)

Good luck :)

CD 1 and I’m feeling very discouraged with this whole ttc thing today. I’m just so tired of the cycle over and over again. April is our 23rd month ttc.

CD 1 and I’m feeling very discouraged with this whole ttc thing today. I’m just so tired of the cycle over and over again. April is our 23rd month ttc.
I feel your pain. My last 2 babies took 2.5 years and 3.5 years to conceive. We got there in the end, but my God it was tough.

I guess I'll be testing April 19th (around 10dpo) can you add me please? O:)
I'm feeling very discouraged to be honest, don't think it's going to happen for me, we've been trying for 10 months and nothing, I'm already 30 yo and have no kids, Im starting to realize I'm never going to have the 3 kids that I always wanted. Sorry for the negativity, I took hard the last BFN.
Anyway good luck everyone!! I really hope we all get our january babies!!

Not sure if it will make a difference but im trying soy isoflavones this cycle. Its meant to be nature's clomid x

I guess I'll be testing April 19th (around 10dpo) can you add me please? O:)
I'm feeling very discouraged to be honest, don't think it's going to happen for me, we've been trying for 10 months and nothing, I'm already 30 yo and have no kids, Im starting to realize I'm never going to have the 3 kids that I always wanted. Sorry for the negativity, I took hard the last BFN.
Anyway good luck everyone!! I really hope we all get our january babies!!
Will add you now. Sorry you're feeling disheartened. I can understand that. 10 months is unfortunately still within the realms of "normal" and theres no reason you couldn't have 3 children if you do fall pregnant. Good luck this month

It's so hard, our 1st we tried for nearly 3 years and our 4th was just over 2 years with our losses during that time, sending you lots of :hugs:

6 dpo today and gutted I forgot it’s a bank holiday today and Monday so doctors will be closed and wanted to find out my progesterone results I had done Thursday. Now going to have to wait until Tuesday.

These are my test from this morning no change from yesterday really, not feeling good about it. My opk is positive but I know that doesn't really mean anything.

20210402_070313.jpg

Will add you now. Sorry you're feeling disheartened. I can understand that. 10 months is unfortunately still within the realms of "normal" and theres no reason you couldn't have 3 children if you do fall pregnant. Good luck this month

Thank you sweetie.
I know and I generally stay positive, but the thing is there is a very long history of infertility and miscarriages in my family... And since the one time I've been pregnant it's been a chemical... Makes me loose hope a little bit tbh.. But I understand it's still early and will try to keep my head up

@Teafor2 :hugs: LTTTC is so hard, I always found the start of each cycle was the most depressing. Definitely try to do something nice for yourself, self care is so important!

@elencor don’t give up hope! I was 30 when I had my first baby and we’ve struggled with TTC each time but have still been blessed with 3! Hang on in there!

@Beccaboo828 I did soy isoflavones when I got pregnant with DS3. I’d heard the same thing about them being nature’s clomid and my DS1 was a clomid baby. Good luck!

@jellybeanxx I've also heard that about soy isoflavones.

@Lozb I'm sorry it will take so long to get the results. I hate waiting at the best of times.

@elencor I feel ya, I really do, we've been ttc since July this time, but last 2 both took years to fall pregnant with. I've been at the point of giving up a few times. Even my 3rd took a full year. But even though I know how long it can take I still find myself at times thinking it'll never happen and that it's taking too long this time. Ttc is such a hard road. I'm 34 now so definitely feeling the time restraints, especially as dh is older than me.

Hi Ladies :)
I'm sorry some of you feel low, it's such a hard time and month after month really does wear you down. You guys are all amazing and I hope this is your lucky month.

I'm feeling much the same, I had some dark red on wiping last night before bed so I ended up in tears in front of my poor OH. I just feel such a failure, stupid for wasting time squinting at all those tests and everything else from the past year comes back every time. I proper sobbed and I think it upset him a bit too. Usually I get most of out of my system on my own but it was just too much, I really thought we were onto something this month.
My temp is dropping and I've had more on/off red bleeding. Don't think I can call it CD1 yet as not really a flow?
I am wondering about my progesterone and if it's high enough. My temps change over the month but I don't think it rises high enough after O. Like there is enough of a rise but my temps overall seem lower than other people's. Don't know if that's a problem? Screenshot_20210402-220114_FF App.jpg

Sorry to those who are long term ttc, I imagine it’s really tough. I had my first at 31 and it took 6 months on conceive him and I was such a wreck I bough a puppy while ttc lol. Second one was a year after him and it was literally one shot done. But this time I’m 38 (ugh) and this is cycle 3 so who knows how long it will take. My Dh isn’t as into it as me so I hope it happens before he looses interest all together.

@BabyBrain80 i like to count the first day of any bleeding as CD 1 as it gets me into the next cycle quicker! I feel the same when you’ve spent all that time staring at the squinters - you tell yourself that you’re not going to do the same next month but always end up doing it! I think it’s good you let it all out with your oh. I tend to bottle it up too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->