August 2013 Mommys!

Only 5 days ago :D

Same as me!!:haha:

I was a wreck when the test came back positive and started crying... so embarrassing :nope:

I may be an obbsessive tester :blush: since I am only around 4 weeks but we have been trying for about 2 years and this is our first so :happydance:

lol... I stopped testing for 2/3 months. SO when I tested on 12/03 I thought I was crazy and seeing things. Its true how they say if u don't ttc and nt/np and let it all go it will happen! I tested on 12/03 once, on 12/04 3 times, 12/05 2 times, 12/06 once, 12/07 twice and I haven't tested today..

Im an addict :nope:

WOW! your first child :happydance: what are u hoping for?[/QUOTE]

We are hoping for a girl and would be super happy if we found out that it was :oneofeach: but I know that the odds of that are slim even though they run in our families and we had to use help :wacko: But I have tested every day since I found out just to make sure it does not change, I may stop tesing on Monday, at least that is what I told my DH:blush:

This thread seems nice and relaxing! Can I join????

My due date is August 5... being an August baby myself, I'm super excited for my little Leo :happydance: Being a "seasoned pro" at this mom thing, I'd love to swap advice and whatever else! Congratulations to you all!

I am due aug 8th! Im so excited, but so nervous till i see a hb

Ohh congratulations jessie lou, mrs wemyss and beemama!!! :happydance::happydance: :happydance::happydance:

Beemama glad to have a seasoned pro....I might need you alot :haha:

Hope you are all having a good weekend!! xx

This is exactly the forum I was looking for! :happydance: I hope this is an active forum! ha

I am due August 14th with my first.... We haven't told anyone "officially" yet so I have no one to talk to about it which is really hard! Forums are the way forward! :D

Congratulations to you all! x

Jessi_lou my due date is August 14th! :)

Yay I can not wait for my first doctors visit, I should get the referral this week sometime :wacko: since my base does not have a baby doctor or a hospital my doctor will be an hour away :dohh:

How is everybody else on here feeling, I feel great for like the first 3 hours in the morning then I must sleep again but no MS yet :happydance:

:hugs:

Hi, may I join here? My due date is Aug.8 and this will be my 3rd baby.:flower:

WOW! your first child :happydance: what are u hoping for?

We are hoping for a girl and would be super happy if we found out that it was :oneofeach: but I know that the odds of that are slim even though they run in our families and we had to use help :wacko: But I have tested every day since I found out just to make sure it does not change, I may stop tesing on Monday, at least that is what I told my DH:blush:

Same here! I want a girl lol You still have that chance of getting twins tho!! Did you stop testing!!? Today I stop as well... im done testing lol

This thread seems nice and relaxing! Can I join????

My due date is August 5... being an August baby myself, I'm super excited for my little Leo :happydance: Being a "seasoned pro" at this mom thing, I'd love to swap advice and whatever else! Congratulations to you all!

Thanks! Congrats to u as well!!:happydance: would love advice as well!

This is exactly the forum I was looking for! :happydance: I hope this is an active forum! ha

I am due August 14th with my first.... We haven't told anyone "officially" yet so I have no one to talk to about it which is really hard! Forums are the way forward! :D

Congratulations to you all! x

This sure is an active forum!! :thumbup: I understand ur situation! We haven't told anyone we are having another child officially yet either... This is why I like going on here a lot... :blush: Forums def are the best!!:hugs::happydance:

Just wanted to Update you all!! :happydance:

I had an appointment today to confirm im pregnant at the clinic and she tested my urine and she said " CONGRATULATIONS!! YOUR PREGNANT! ":baby:

Got my prenatals today, which she said will last me a year of refills. Which is great. Im so excited... im actually starting to "feel" a lil pregnant... somewhat :haha:

I HOPE ITS A GIRL :)

Same here! I want a girl lol You still have that chance of getting twins tho!! Did you stop testing!!? Today I stop as well... im done testing lol

I may stop testing :blush: We just got our referral for the doctor today so I am supposed to go and get some blood work done today, I think once that comes back and is okay I will feel confident enough at that time to quit POAS.

Anyway ladies how are we all feeling today :hugs:

I may stop testing :blush: We just got our referral for the doctor today so I am supposed to go and get some blood work done today, I think once that comes back and is okay I will feel confident enough at that time to quit POAS.

Anyway ladies how are we all feeling today :hugs:

That's exactly why Im done testing now lol

Well today I was feeling okay.. then I was at the hospital and decided to take my prenatals after I just got em since I didn't eat well in the morning... ugh all I had was fruitpunch to drink it with... yep this baby hates fruit punch just like I do!!:haha:

Hi All! May I join in the fun? I am due Aug 8th and I just got my first BFP last week at 21DPO!!

This will be my 4th pregnancy, I have two living boys 2 and 4 and one angel baby lost at 8 weeks.

This was a unplanned pregnancy but we are excited non the less!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->