August 2013 Mommys!

I just got my Beta results back and my level is 1290 which I was told is good for the stage I am at:dance: My progesterone level was 29 which was also good.:happydance::happydance:
How is everyone feeling today I am feeling really good just a little bit of what I describe as motion sickness.

:hugs:Hi Ladies! Can I join you?

I'm due August 16th (I think)! I took about 1,000 hpt's and then went to my obgyn last Thursday to confirm. I don't go back until 01/08 so I'm just playing the waiting game until then.

I'm really not having any symptoms right now except I'm SO very very tired :sleep: and i have had pretty sore breasts for a couple of weeks.

Hopin4aBump you are due the same (ish) time as me I am due August 14th! :) Congratulations!

Hopin4aBump you are due the same (ish) time as me I am due August 14th! :) Congratulations!

Great! I'll be glad to have someone who is in the same stages I am! When is your first u/s?! Congrats to you as well! :happydance:

I'm due August 16th (I think)! I took about 1,000 hpt's and then went to my obgyn last Thursday to confirm. I don't go back until 01/08 so I'm just playing the waiting game until then.

I'm really not having any symptoms right now except I'm SO very very tired :sleep: and i have had pretty sore breasts for a couple of weeks.

As of right now that is my due date as well :hugs:

I dont know yet.... here my doctor told me the midwife doesnt even see you until 10 weeks. A bit annoying as there are things I would like to talk through but I guess that is only a few weeks away.... i guess it will be at the end of Jan.

When is yours? Nice that all three of us are due so close together! :)

I know, so exciting! I'm going Jan. 8th. From what I can tell I'll be 8w3d at that time. So I won't be going to long before you!!

Are you ladies waiting until 12w to tell family?

Congratulations!!! :) :)
We have already told our families, mainly because I had to tell work for h&s reasons so we figured if they all knew it wasn't really fair on family. Then we have told close friends as and when we have seen them! Although it is very early we realised that if something is to go wrong it will go wrong whether we have told people or not and that we needed to stay positive, which to us meant celebrating by telling people :)
We havent announced it on facebook and wont be telling everyone, just those that are important!
I completely understand why you would want to keep quiet though :) We have had mixed responses, mainly from the people I work with (most of who I dont like anyway) saying things like 'you shouldnt be telling anyone' 'are you sure you're pregnant' etc and some people on here have reacted negatively about telling people early but its your pregnancy, you tell who you like when you like, stuff everyone elses opinions!! :)
Wishing you all well :) xx

I know, so exciting! I'm going Jan. 8th. From what I can tell I'll be 8w3d at that time. So I won't be going to long before you!!

I am going in next Tuesday and they said that they were going to do a sonogram then to establish a baseline. Super excited:happydance:

Are you ladies waiting until 12w to tell family?

We are waiting for our heartbeat scan on the 20th of this month. We will be 8 weeks on Christmas and are telling then!!! So excited. As for places like facebook, we will probably wait for a while.

Hi ladies!

mommy247, symptoms come and go, trust me. Enjoy it during the reprieve.

I've been so nauseous with vomiting here and there, and was diagnosed with the stomach flu. Blah... that's gone now but boy am I nauseous about 18-20 hours out of 24!

So during all this, I had terrible cramping and was sure something was wrong. I had my betas taken and here's my story:

So on 14DPO and 16DPO my betas were 519 and 1185. Great, right?? so 25DPO my beta was 3000, so the lab tech said. I freaked. That's terrible growth! I went home crying and everything! Retested beta and was told I would only receive a phone call if something was wrong. Well, low and behold they called during my nap today. I was devastated, since them calling meant bad news, and my beta from last time sucked...blah blah blah. So I answer and she goes, hi I wasn't sure if we were supposed to call you with your results, so here they are. Your betas look great! Last count was 30,000 (not 3000 like the stupid tech said! You're missing a zero there sweetheart!) and latest beta is 47,000+. So I was freaked out for nothing. I'm trying to forgive that lab tech for her blatant inability to read numbers.

Sorry for the long story but I had to let it off my chest and let out a huge sign of relief. Hope all of you are doing okay! :hugs:

CONGRATS ON THOSE AWESOME TESTS!:happydance:

I just got my Beta results back and my level is 1290 which I was told is good for the stage I am at:dance: My progesterone level was 29 which was also good.:happydance::happydance:
How is everyone feeling today I am feeling really good just a little bit of what I describe as motion sickness.

yay!!:happydance:

WELCOME!!:happydance:

So ladies......

Tonight my MIL found out I was pregnant. She knew just by looking at DF. So she told my SIL and my SIL told everyone over in their house. Wasn't expecting to tell anyone until we got our first U/S. Its not anyones fault. Just a mothers instinct got to the news first lol... SO I had to to my mother... I wanted her to know before anyone else started to know. Thought she would be mad because she didn't want me to have another yet because with my son I had a hard time since I was so young, but she actually wasn't and congratulated me :happydance: SO then I called and told my sister and she was super happy for me since she was the only one who knew I was TTC. She didn't think id be pregnant so soon.. I told her to me 9 months felt like forever! Then I told my bestfriend... she kind of knew I was hiding something already lol

Starting to feel pregnant now that I told my family and bestfriend... I think morning sickness is starting to kick in... ugh I feel so sick now!

Oh and my mother still has my sons crib which is brand new since it was used for like a week. So that's out of the way!! Its really nice and is dark cherry wood and has drawers underneath!

So ladies......

Tonight my MIL found out I was pregnant. She knew just by looking at DF. So she told my SIL and my SIL told everyone over in their house. Wasn't expecting to tell anyone until we got our first U/S. Its not anyones fault. Just a mothers instinct got to the news first lol... SO I had to to my mother... I wanted her to know before anyone else started to know. Thought she would be mad because she didn't want me to have another yet because with my son I had a hard time since I was so young, but she actually wasn't and congratulated me :happydance: SO then I called and told my sister and she was super happy for me since she was the only one who knew I was TTC. She didn't think id be pregnant so soon.. I told her to me 9 months felt like forever! Then I told my bestfriend... she kind of knew I was hiding something already lol

Starting to feel pregnant now that I told my family and bestfriend... I think morning sickness is starting to kick in... ugh I feel so sick now!

Oh and my mother still has my sons crib which is brand new since it was used for like a week. So that's out of the way!! Its really nice and is dark cherry wood and has drawers underneath!

Glad everyone was happy for you! How can you not be happy about a new baby!?!? So exciting!!!:happydance:

I would love to join , just got my bfp yesterday !! <3

According to a due date calculator ill have my precious baby August 19 :)

Morning sickness is starting to get stronger... :wacko:Almost threw up! I know im almost there... Thought I was gonna be one of the lucky ones lol:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->