August 2013 Mommys!

Hi All! May I join in the fun? I am due Aug 8th and I just got my first BFP last week at 21DPO!!

This will be my 4th pregnancy, I have two living boys 2 and 4 and one angel baby lost at 8 weeks.

This was a unplanned pregnancy but we are excited non the less!

Hey im actually stalking your other post... the BFP one lol:haha:

Added all names to the front page :) needs some editing, but take a look :)

Ah I haven't had any notifications and only just worked out where to find the thread again! Thanks guys!

Excited for you all...! When are your due dates?

Jessi_lou my due date is August 14th! :)

Yay I can not wait for my first doctors visit, I should get the referral this week sometime :wacko: since my base does not have a baby doctor or a hospital my doctor will be an hour away :dohh:

How is everybody else on here feeling, I feel great for like the first 3 hours in the morning then I must sleep again but no MS yet :happydance:

:hugs:

I have started feeling a TINY bit nauseous! I sat at my desk yesterday and heaved a bit. But other than that fine.... lots of peeing but my boobs are getting less sore now which is nice!!! Not looking forward to anything else kicking in.... hope everything is smooth!!

Is this your first?

Ah I haven't had any notifications and only just worked out where to find the thread again! Thanks guys!

Excited for you all...! When are your due dates?

august 3rd... have first intake apt the 20th so due date might change since the last date I have on my calendar for a period is oct 27 but im unsure since im irregular...

I am due 2nd august my symptoms are tiredness and sickness really bad sickness this week

Hi everyone!!! Congratulations to the new ladies :)
I've been feeling quite ill on and off, not actually sick ad I cant quite put my finger on it, just ill :( but no sickess yet-yipee!!! :) Seriously, If I could just choose to feel like this instead of being sick for the next however long I really would!! :)

Hope you are all doing well??? We have our first app on thursday...cant wait!!! :)

Hi All! May I join in the fun? I am due Aug 8th and I just got my first BFP last week at 21DPO!!

This will be my 4th pregnancy, I have two living boys 2 and 4 and one angel baby lost at 8 weeks.

This was a unplanned pregnancy but we are excited non the less!

Hey im actually stalking your other post... the BFP one lol:haha:

Ah yes! I have updated with new FRER!

All of a sudden today I lost my appetite! :cry:
and i dont feel pregnant at all!
Im not urinating as much, Im not drinking much water as usual.
:dohh: Im so worried! Im about to call the clinic I go to soon and ask
some questions because that really worries me that i go from eating like
a cow last night to hardly eating anything. I did take my prenatals.
Last night i did eat a meal before sleep too.
Idk... im scared!

I just have a feeling someting is wrong also. Ever since i found out
I was pregnant...

Hi everyone!!! Congratulations to the new ladies :)
I've been feeling quite ill on and off, not actually sick ad I cant quite put my finger on it, just ill :( but no sickess yet-yipee!!! :) Seriously, If I could just choose to feel like this instead of being sick for the next however long I really would!! :)

Hope you are all doing well??? We have our first app on thursday...cant wait!!! :)

That is the same way I am feeling and completely agree will take this over full fledged nausea. Went and got a Beta done today and am waiting for the results they said tommorow or thrusday. I also have my first appointment scheduled for tuesday and they said that they are going to do and US then, do not know what they will see this early but excited none the less.

All of a sudden today I lost my appetite! :cry:
and i dont feel pregnant at all!
Im not urinating as much, Im not drinking much water as usual.
:dohh: Im so worried! Im about to call the clinic I go to soon and ask
some questions because that really worries me that i go from eating like
a cow last night to hardly eating anything. I did take my prenatals.
Last night i did eat a meal before sleep too.
Idk... im scared!

I just have a feeling someting is wrong also. Ever since i found out
I was pregnant...

I go through the same thing, some days I am starving and others I do not want to even see food. Hope that everything is okay :hugs:

Jessi lou I bought some of those travel sickness bands yesterday and they are really helping!!!!!!
Even thoughits not actual sickness they really have helped, give them a go if you can find them, they are so cheap aswell!! :)

Try not to worry too much mommy247, I think its meant to change daily!!! I have lost most of my appertite, sometimes not wanting to eat or drink anything apart from desperate thirst at night!! How did you get on with the clinic?? x

Thanks ladies! You ladies ARE AWESOME :)
Im going to call maybe in a few. Im going to just eat little by little.
I think my appetite is just going up and down cause Im baking breaded chicken wings and all of a sudden im so hungry and craving them. Eating some fruit and cottage cheese in little bites until then. Maybe the baby just didnt want anything I had in the kitchen in the morning lol

Ugh my boss wants me to go in to work today but its my day off! Have no one to watch my son until daddy comes home from work then MAYBE ill go...

Hope you are all doing well.

That'll be what it is, you have a fussy baby :) I couldnt get enough fruit/veg the other week now I want nothing :(

Where abouts are you?? I'm guessing you'er on a different time zone or you work nights? :)

mommy247 I am sure everything is fine! I have been like that too....my boobs have stopped being sore and I have started eating less. I have noticed one thing....I have gone off chocolate!!!! Eeeek! Not a bad thing (and maybe only for today) but I guess pregnancy makes us a little funnier with foods!!

I have started feeling nauseous, it comes and goes but I heaved at work today! Not good. Have any of you mums had bad morning sickness? I am scared that this is starting to kick in now and I will be puking everywhere!

Also I'm SO emotional.... one minute up and the next down. Is this really what it will be like until August!? :dohh:

Congratulations to all the new members too! Its so nice that everyone can talk here! Even if we are on different timezones! :happydance:

I am in the UK too! I think lots of ladies on here seem to be from the US :)

Hi ladies!

mommy247, symptoms come and go, trust me. Enjoy it during the reprieve.

I've been so nauseous with vomiting here and there, and was diagnosed with the stomach flu. Blah... that's gone now but boy am I nauseous about 18-20 hours out of 24!

So during all this, I had terrible cramping and was sure something was wrong. I had my betas taken and here's my story:

So on 14DPO and 16DPO my betas were 519 and 1185. Great, right?? so 25DPO my beta was 3000, so the lab tech said. I freaked. That's terrible growth! I went home crying and everything! Retested beta and was told I would only receive a phone call if something was wrong. Well, low and behold they called during my nap today. I was devastated, since them calling meant bad news, and my beta from last time sucked...blah blah blah. So I answer and she goes, hi I wasn't sure if we were supposed to call you with your results, so here they are. Your betas look great! Last count was 30,000 (not 3000 like the stupid tech said! You're missing a zero there sweetheart!) and latest beta is 47,000+. So I was freaked out for nothing. I'm trying to forgive that lab tech for her blatant inability to read numbers.

Sorry for the long story but I had to let it off my chest and let out a huge sign of relief. Hope all of you are doing okay! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->