August 2013 Mommys!

Congratulations pray4me!! :)

Glad your family were all happy for you mommy247 :) And sorry the sickness is getting you :(
Are any of you starting journals?? I stared one right at the beginning as I didn't know where else to put everything :)

Have you found it gets worse? I have been feeling nauseous and *almost* puking/heaving but not actually doing it. I am dreading that happening. I HATE being sick.

Glad your family were all happy for you mommy247 :) And sorry the sickness is getting you :(
Are any of you starting journals?? I stared one right at the beginning as I didn't know where else to put everything :)

I want to start a journal but don't really know how?!

If you go into the pregnancy journals page then just go onto new thread at the top- I think :)
Or do you mean how to start writing?? In that case I have no idea :) I'm quite good at waffling on about nonsense so just let my hands do the talking :)

:pizza::pizza:I just have to say I AM STARVING TODAY and craving PIZZA!!! :pizza::pizza:

I was going to start one but I know ill never remember to update and just forget about it just like with my ttc journal. So I'm going to just buy one like I did with my son.

Have you found it gets worse? I have been feeling nauseous and *almost* puking/heaving but not actually doing it. I am dreading that happening. I HATE being sick.
That's what I was doing and as soon as I got to work I ran to the BR and had my first morning sickness session :( and now my boobs are killing me!

I am NOT looking forward to that..... I hate puking!! =/

Has anyone been having any bad symptoms? My nipples are super sensitive! Thats pretty much it. Although I am not even six weeks yet...that will be Monday.

Mommy247 when did you find your symptoms kicked in worst with your first pregnancy?

Well ladies today I found out that I had a CP.. I hope all of you go on to have very happy and healthy pregnancies.

I'm so sorry countrymomma :( Hope you're ok and that we see you very soon!!!! xxx

I seem to have had every symptom going!! I know they are pregnancy related as I have never suffered most of them before!! :)...constipation one day, soft the next, bad wind, indigestion, painful boobs, just feeling really really ill, achy back, cramps,peeing lots, loss of appertite, thirsty....I think my body is just getting me into practice for the next 8months :) The only think I have been spared is sickness so far, I will happily take the rest if I get to not be sick :)

Country Momma - I am so sorry :hugs: Hope you are doing ok.

Ellberry wow you do have a ton of symptoms!! How is everyone else feeling today?? TGIF!!

I know :( Thank god they are not all the time!! I had awful wind for 2 days though, which hubby found highly amusing and was actually quite proud of me!??! :)
Indigestion was day before yesterday (or yesterday-cant remember) but I didnt know it was that as I have never had it before!!! Husband had to convince me to take some gaviscon and would you know, it sorted me out :)

I've been "lucky" :dohh: to have experienced steady morning sickness with both nausea and vomiting since exactly 4 weeks! Yay! Go me!! 2 1/2 weeks down... 10-20 more weeks of this...!! Boob soreness comes and goes, super tired all day.

I am NOT looking forward to that..... I hate puking!! =/

Has anyone been having any bad symptoms? My nipples are super sensitive! Thats pretty much it. Although I am not even six weeks yet...that will be Monday.

Mommy247 when did you find your symptoms kicked in worst with your first pregnancy?

With my first pregnancy I don't really remember. Its been 5 years. I don't think I was as nauseous as I am now, that's for sure. I also had 34B size boobs back then and I just remember then growing huge to a D. Now Im a size 36 C. This pregnancy is way different then my first... Im always nauseous and in need of throwing up at least twice a day. My boobs hurt so bad! At work they started to hurt on the sides (under the armpit) really bad! DF says my boobs are growing and feel heavier.

Im in so much pain right now im kind of scared... Im trying to relax and lay down as much as I can... work is really stressing me out and all the standing is rlly giving me pains.

How are all you ladies?? anything new :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->