Baby club weight loss group

going away tomorrow girlies so be good while im away lol see you in 10days time!!!! xxx

Today I am taking a much needed 'rest' day although still filled with housework! I tend to neglect housework in favour of working out, luckily my OH doesn't care! Hah

My house has been a right tip, and I haven't even done any exercise, so no excuse! Had a tidy up today though and a long walk. I'm gonna start a proper exercise program in a couple of weeks when its the summer holidays so I'm off work. For now I will try to maintain my weight.

Hows everyone doing this week? I've been a bit of a piggy to be honest! It was DHs birthday which didn't help!

hi ladies..how are we all..I have been scoffing a bit too many doritos this week..loads of them!! My dinners have been a bit rubbish too but I have had a bad week as I found out that my dad has died so I am pretty gutted and really feeling crap! I expect I will have gained this week xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Camilla I am so sorry for your loss. My dad died suddenly 8 years ago, it is a horrible, sad time. Was he living abroad or did I dream that? Don't even think about the food, let alone worry about it, you just have to get through this time as best you can. Massive hugs hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks hun....yeah it;s a pretty horrible time atm. Yes he was living in canada my dear xxxxxx

Camilla, I'm so very sorry for your loss. Thinking of you in this time xx

Forgot to say i put on 1lb this week. Quite relieved though as I ate like a pig all week.

I'm up 9 lbs for the first tri :shock:

Choc, you've done so great, I'm sure it'll come off quickly!

Hi folks! How is everyone??

I haven't read back so apologies for anything I have missed or any new members!!!

Had a fab time in Cornwall and ate some lush food, but did massive amounts of walking too so hopefully have evened it all out! I haven't weighed in, gonna wait until friday and go from there!! xx

I know! Time is flying! I'll be back here in no time, complaining that I'm not losing lol

I see from your ticker that you have a date for your move, you must be so relieved its all coming together!

Yes!!!! Oh my goodness..I am so excited to get back home. Even tho it is scorching hot there lol. I can't wait to see my family. Missing them so much.

How are you doing? How's Aidan? Abbey now has 2 teeth..looks like the top ones are coming soon now too. Eeeek! I'm finding she sleeps SO MUCH better when I leave her here in the lounge by herself. :( She doesn't wanna sleep with me anymore lol. But I let her lay with her blankies in her playpen and she sleeps through pretty much..with only 1 or 2 wakings which is a huge improvement.

Aidan is great thanks, we call him Aidan the destroyer as he is into everything he shouldn't be! He is the fastest crawler I've ever seen and is up and cruising along the furniture. He has 4 and a half teeth! His sleeping has improved the last couple of days, he is going from 7pm til 6am with a waking inbetween but he usually settles himself without me - yay! Its only taken 9 months! I just hope it continues!

Your bump is so lovely! Bet it feels wierd being pregnant again so soon! Glad Abbey is doing well, her timing is good with the sleep, you are gonna need it now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->