Baby club weight loss group

Happy Birthday Jamie!

I am a fat pig. Weigh in is not gonna be pretty.

Happy Birthday to Jamie! I'm down 3.3lbs this week. Yay!! I have to keep this going so i can get baby number 2 in October, i refuse to get pregnant unless i have reached my goal! I have found a new breakfast that i am in love with, it's 1/2 cup of oats soaked in 1/4 c of milk overnight, then you add 2 T greek yoghurt with a tsp of jam to sweeten it and add some berries and some walnuts mmmm so good and super healthy

I forgot to weigh and have had breakfast now! I'll do it tomorrow! Well done on the losses x

well im the same so no gain but still 2lb up from hols but tbo ive eaten badly all week so am back on it monday!
welldone everyone else x

can i join you ladies, i stated an intense diet about 2 months ago, the weight flew off @ first now its getting harder, my diet is basically, fruits, chicken and salad and i allow myself to have 1 cheat day a week, My baby also turned a year and that was my motivation to kick the diet into high gear

welcome agi!
well back on the wagon today well im onna try need to lose the 2lbs i put on to get back on track!

where is everyone!!

hi everyone...i am back and here to say hi!! I am soooooooooo sorry that I have been awol..please let me back into your club.lol! well I think I have put on a few pounds as I have been eating like a little piggy..oink oink...I am not going to weigh myself for a little while though as I am wearing a uk size 10 now (some 12's still) but I am going to try and loose a little bit more but no rush...I may weigh in in a few weeks after I have had a head start..don't want to restart on a depressive note and feel shit after all my hard work..because I have done well. and as you know from my last posts I have had a lot to deal with lately and am not my proper self. I wore the dress to the christening yesterday and it fitted fab. woohoo!! I have got a kids party to go to..somehow I have managed to infiltrate the local yummy mummy set..lol..it's an expensive affair, with a punch and judy show, face painting etc..all held at a local hotel so I better lose the belly by then...lol and then 13th august a no doubt even skinnier wedding to attend..so I am really going to start again with the healthy eating and exercise from tomorrow. I will try and check in each day (except wednesdays..i work late in the evening) and keep on track with you ladies.........hi newbies..hope to get to know you all soon.
bye for now sweetiepies
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good to have you back Camilla!

Welcome Agi!

I too am back on the wagon today, I've logged my food on mfp for the first time in ages. I am determined not to undo all my hard work.

Aidan is poorly. He's been off his food and milk for a few days but today he drank a bottle at bedtime then spewed it up, including his solid dinner, all over his daddy! Rank nappies too. Gonna take him to the docs tomorrow. Poor baby :nope::sick:

awww..poor Aiden..hope he feels better soon. seems like we are a bunch a re-starters again..lol...but don't we say that every week...I know I do...ha ha ha xxxxxxx

hi ladies..how are we all..I have been scoffing a bit too many doritos this week..loads of them!! My dinners have been a bit rubbish too but I have had a bad week as I found out that my dad has died so I am pretty gutted and really feeling crap! I expect I will have gained this week xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Hun I have just read back I'm so sorry for your loss! I hope your ok and don't give food another thought Hun concentrate on you xxxxxxxxxx

I can't work out if I've been good or bad this week?! I've definitely cut out the sweets and cakes this week but think I may have made up for it with other stuff, like toast and jam and quiche inbetween meals. Whoops!

A couple of questions about LO's ladies, hope you don't mind?

What is in your LO's cot? We used to have rolled up towels etc to keep Aidan still and he was in a sleeping bag. The towels and sleeping bag have been thrown around the cot lately so we have taken them away and now it looks so bare! Just him asleep in it and nothing else, it looks like he is just in a cage, neglected or something! Are your cots bare?

Also my monthly question of, what naps is your LO taking at the mo? Time of nap and lengths please! You all know I am addicted to trying to sort Aidans sleep by now, and I love knowing what others are doing!

Hiya

I am currently following slimming world and hope to join that thread too but would liken to join this one too if thats ok?

Thanks

Simone

Hi Simone, welcome! You will be well supported here! We weigh in on a Friday if you want to. Don't push yourself to hard though, you didn't give birth that long ago!
How is slimming world going?

I know but I feel like I ought to be well on the way to being slim again by now :wacko:. I must admit I feel a little pressure to lose weight but thats mainly my doing.

I joined sw 2 weeks ago tomorrow and lost 1.5lbs in my first week but have had a bad week this week so I am a bit annoyed with myself :cry: I just hope I havent put back on!

I am currently 10st 3lbs and would like to get back to 9st.

I weigh in thurs nights at sw so friday on here is fine for me.

welcome Simone

well weighed today and am down a pound so happy with that.

choc jamie cot is bare too i think its better that way so theres no distractions and nothing he can put over his head. jamie is down to one nap aday now normally around 11/11.30am and he will sleep for 2-3hrs. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->