Baby club weight loss group

Ok so I've really struggled to find an inspirational picture, I don't think I've ever been happy with my weight!! I would like to be a bit thinner and less of a double chin than this picture but this is about as good as I've ever felt in this picture!

Attachments

• PICT0553 - Copy.jpg
    PICT0553 - Copy.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 10
well so far i have had 2 weekabix and a bananna. am about to hoover the stairs so that will be fun lol then im going to try the jumping round the living room to music and the running up the stairs.
is it best to do that everyday or every other day?

morning ladies...well this morning I had my slimfast bar to start me off..getting peckinsh now so it must be time for a snack, maybe weight watchers cheese puffs. This morning I have occupied myself by clearing and tidying my kitchen cupboards and am very proud of myself that I didn't just eat those loose random mini rolls or rocky bars instead of finding them a home (which is now a little basket.lol) This week should be easier for me to diet, hubbie is working away so noone offering me sweets or crisps and no 8.30pm dinners. also without having to worry too much about cleaning, washing etc I can do my Wii fit. Friday weigh in sounds good to me...see you then. Good luck to all of you today and here in kent the sun is out so I will be walking doggy and pram. yipee!! xxx

I've got choc ready brek in the cupboard! MMmmmm!
I've had a bowl of cereal, and done 30mins on wii fit (though I think my board is knackered). Gonna make my soup for lunch in a minute, I feel so healthy today!!!

Am loving the positivity today!!

BB, you look lovely!!! I can only dream of being so thin :haha:

Well, The sun is shining out there, was going to walk to baby clinic this afternoon but also want to go to morrisons to check out their baby event and thats just too damn far to walk, and to be honest am feeling a little too lazy to go out twice, its just so much easier to do it all in one go!!

BB, gorgeous!!! I'm the same though, I've never really been happy with my weight either..but I searched for an inspirational pic (hard cuz I'm always the one behind the lens) and came up with this. This was 3 years ago!

I look the same..only about 30 lbs heavier :haha: Babies are worth it though!

Attachments

• bran3.jpg
    bran3.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 2
  • bran4.jpg
    bran4.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 1
just think ladies..by the summer we will be in our bikini's looking fab...may have to have a holiday just to keep the inspiration going. lol...see what DH thinks of that. xxx

Peace you are beautiful!

ooooh, I am ready for a holiday, we have a fortune in holiday vouchers that we were given for wedding presents, but didn't use them because I didn't want another holiday while pregnant (we found out I was pregnant while in Las Vegas getting married!)

well ive done the hoovering upstairs and down. so will do some more exercise in a bit. does the wii fit work as df has just bought one but has left it at a friends! doh!!!

all the photos i have of me on my computer are me looking like a fatty lol all my "slim" pics are in a box will have to dig one out!! you all look fab!!!xxx

Ok, this is me a couple of years ago and this is what I would like to get back to, not thin, as have never been thin, but a lot thinner than I am now :haha:

My hubby keeps telling me not to lose weight as he loves me as I am, but I also know he loved me when this pic was taken so he will be just fine :rofl:

ps, excuse the posing haha!

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v132/145/112/717141857/n717141857_428169_5150.jpg

Peace you are beautiful!

ooooh, I am ready for a holiday, we have a fortune in holiday vouchers that we were given for wedding presents, but didn't use them because I didn't want another holiday while pregnant (we found out I was pregnant while in Las Vegas getting married!)

I am SO jealous. Me and DH wanted to get married in Vegas... but as I wanted to be married before Fin arrived it meant that idea went out teh window:( xx

well ive done the hoovering upstairs and down. so will do some more exercise in a bit. does the wii fit work as df has just bought one but has left it at a friends! doh!!!

I like the wii fit, and the wii fit plus too, they are a fun way of exercising! xx

ok i have actually found some but they are after i had ellie my 1st but id much prefer to be like this then the way i am now lolPicture 295.jpg

Picture 321.jpg

Peace you are beautiful!

I am SO jealous. Me and DH wanted to get married in Vegas... but as I wanted to be married before Fin arrived it meant that idea went out teh window:( xx

Oh it's so fab babe, well worth doing, it was an amazing experience! we had 10 days out there and loved every minute and the wedding was just perfect!!

ok i have actually found some but they are after i had ellie my 1st but id much prefer to be like this then the way i am now lolView attachment 157439

View attachment 157440

Nice pics honey! I think these give us all inspiration!!

Holiday sounds wonderful. We won't be going on one for a long time..cuz we're using all of our savings to move back to the states! I can pretend it's a holiday :haha:

You're all gorgeous girls!!!! We are yummy mummys fo sho

https://www.transgendered-soul.com/sitebuilder/images/22143_yellow_emoticon_face_grinning_and_wearing_dark_sunglasses-165x156.jpg

Ooooh I love the states, would love to live out there!! my uncle lives in New England, haven't visited for ages, must go soon!!!
What part are you moving to?

Back home to Oklahoma, where I grew up. Been away for a year and a half now..it'll be nearly 2 years by the time we go. Ohhh I can't wait to see my brothers!

Had a banana just now..had only intended to eat half of it. Oops :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->