CBFM Thread/Statistics

I love the No, relaxing won't get me pregnant title lol. If I hear one more person say that I will scream lol.

Ilk create it here in a little bit. I'm playing m modern warfare 3 with the dh :)

What if we call it the lucky thread. Haha, it will be an inside joke between us.

My DH just Skyrim. I'm looking forward to Saints Rows. I don't really like video games, but that one looked cool. You can shoot people from canons.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...e-pregnant-lucky-cbfm-girls.html#post13947512

How about we start with a quick into to ourselves on the new thread? how long ttc, how long with partner,what process are you currently working through and what ttc aids?? etc etc?? be a refresher?

i like that idea!i was just thinking that yesterday! Lets move on over ladies

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...e-pregnant-lucky-cbfm-girls.html#post13947512

Just wanted to wish all you girls good luck since I see you are off to a new thread. I have been lurking off and on since I had my good luck with the CBFM back in June, I wish you all the best of luck!! Love the title of the new thread! =)

:dust:

Wow pregnant with twins :) amazing! Congratulations - this thread worked for you then!!

Hello ladies:flower: I'm brand new to this website and I came across this forum. Is this thread still active?? Thanks in advanced:)

Babychoe, this thread has been rather inactive for a long time...most of the regulars on here (myself included) are mainly sticking to journals at this time.

But, if you need any support or help in using your CBFM, please ask me! I used the thing for nearly a year...this is my third pregnancy in a year (I miscarried the other two), and used it for most the way through my TTC journey...

Hi Ladies :) I have already asked this elsewhere but hoped i might get more response here :) I am currently 9 dpo (counting 1dpo as the day after the 2nd peak) i reset my cbfm and started testing during my 2ww, for the past few days ive had low readings, today i have 2 bars, has anyone tested after ovulation (i know they are expensive, but i had some to use so i got a fresh box for next cycle) and experienced this or know why it would give me high fertility at 9dpo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->