CBFM Thread/Statistics

She officially got me this morning. I'm not changing anything with this one it was way too red and I've got some cramping this morning. It's time for a new start and AF needs to just do her thing and be gone!

Keekee, yay for the temp rise. It looks like you ovulated yesterday. Don't worry about your monitor. That's completely normal. The monitor asks you for 10 or 20 sticks. If you peak within the first 10 sticks, it will stop asking on the tenth stick. If it doesn't peak, it will stop asking for sticks after the 20th stick. If you peak on day 12, the monitor will continue to ask for sticks until day 20. I know it's very dumb. I think it's great marketing though lol. Since you reset your monitor, you started to poas on day 6, today is day 16 so that's 10 sticks it has asked you for. It doesn't want anymore. Let's say you got your peak tomorrow, the monitor would ask for all 20 sticks.
Good luck at your FS appointment. I'm excited in a weird way too. I'm not looking forward to going every day and getting probed, but I'm curious to see what's going on with my body.

Pook, I'm so glad that everything went well at your nephews birthday and you got to talk to your brother. Only if we lived closer, it would be cool to go to lunch.

Mrs. B, I hope that the cramps mean that AF is coming and you can start over again. I hope that you don't have another anovulatory cycle. Are you starting Clomid? I can't remember if you said that or not.

Lekker, I'm sorry about AF :hugs: I hope that this is the last AF you will see until after you have a baby. I say that to everyone who gets AF lol.

:hi: to everyone else and :dust: to everyone.

I'm on day 8 and my monitor gave me a low reading today. If it gives me a low reading tomorrow I will know that it's fixed. It will be interesting to see if my ultrasounds match up to my cbfm and FF. Someone on a forum said that because of my short luteal phase I probably don't ovulate strong enough. I'm curious to see if she's right. What an exciting month lol I have to go to the FS every day next week for ultrasounds. I'm super nervous about my saline sonohystergram tomorrow. Luckily I have lots of meds.

SLH, I have to wait for AF to arrive so I can go for bleed tests and then ultrasound. Then they will put me on clomid if the results come back how they expect. No idea how long that will take, I expect it wont be before xmas :cry:

Good luck on your ultrasounds x

:dust:
[-o< November [-o<
Pookabear: :hugs:
SLH: :hugs:
GdaneMom4now: :hugs:
Lullabybarb: :hugs:
Mrs.B.: :hugs:
keekeesaurus: :hugs:
wookie130: :hugs:
LekkerSlaap: :hugs:
Buckles: :hugs:

Please update me or correct me if I'm wrong

GDane, you may as well move on to the following month for everyone... my dates kinda redundant x

[-o< November [-o<
Mrs.B.: November 15th!! [-o<

What is wrong with this list? lol. In case you didn't get the online sarcasm, I'm talking about all of the hugs.

Pook: acupuncture is where they stick all those little needles in you and it's supposed to align your qi (chi) You can google it. I heard a lot of people had success with it and it's cheaper than IVF and IUI so I might as well give it a go if this cycle doesn't work. I'm super super happy that everything went well with your brother. It's so much easier getting along with everyone. I feel very outcast from my DH's family because we don't have kids. He's very upset with them and so I don't really see them anymore :( Anyways, I'm very very happy you're feeling better also. Being sick sucks and cheers to a new cycle!! Good luck going without your monitor! I think this might be my last cycle with the monitor, it's getting too expensive and getting me no where, plus I know how my body feels when I'm going to O. That's what happens when you've been doing tihs for so long.

KeeKee: Good luck with your FS appt!! I hope you're able to come around at least a little and say hello! We will miss yoU! I'd say you ov'd yesterday also! :dust: :yipee: And like SLH said, the monitor only asks for 10 sticks at a time so you're good :thumbup:

MrsB: Sorry about the pain, but like you said, hopefully AF is on her way and you can get on to bigger and better things than just waiting. I feel your pain. I used to have 60 day plus cycles. It really really really sucks. I hope they put you on clomid, it's done wonders for me! I'm having 28 day cycles and my progesterone was 27 last cycle. When I got put on clomid They checked my progesterone and put me on it right away the next cycle so you never know!

Lekker: Sorry about af dear :hugs: at least you're not in limbo anymore. But it still sucks nonetheless.

SLH: yay for your monitor being fixeD!! Good luck on your tests tomorrow and lots and lots of :dust:

Ok, as for myself. We did a little hokey pokey today (twice) and I thought AF was gone...by the way it was *amazing* ;) Then I was eating breakfast and good thing I had a "light days" on as my DH calls it :rofl: because AF came back lol. Hopefully she should be gone later today or tomorrow. I reset my monitor too. This might be the last cycle for me on the monitor. It's getting too expensive and I'm getting no where with it. We're trying to decide if we want to have a game plan for this cycle or just go with the flow. Neither way has gotten us to that bfp so we don't know what to do...what do you girls think?

What do you ladies say we get away from this bad mojo on this thread and create our own? I can create it and keep the months on the first page so it's not so difficult for me to find. if you guys want to do it what shall we name it? I think we all need a fresh start.

[-o< November [-o<
Mrs.B.: November 15th!! [-o<

What is wrong with this list? lol. In case you didn't get the online sarcasm, I'm talking about all of the hugs.

I know its freaking stupid. I kind of want to punch all those stupid little huggy guys. LoL. maybe I'll put something else instead...on our new thread if we decide on it! :)

Id be up for joining you on a new thread, new thread new luck hey :winkwink:

Ok, as for myself. We did a little hokey pokey today (twice) and I thought AF was gone...by the way it was *amazing* ;) Then I was eating breakfast and good thing I had a "light days" on as my DH calls it :rofl: because AF came back lol. Hopefully she should be gone later today or tomorrow. I reset my monitor too. This might be the last cycle for me on the monitor. It's getting too expensive and I'm getting no where with it. We're trying to decide if we want to have a game plan for this cycle or just go with the flow. Neither way has gotten us to that bfp so we don't know what to do...what do you girls think?

What do you ladies say we get away from this bad mojo on this thread and create our own? I can create it and keep the months on the first page so it's not so difficult for me to find. if you guys want to do it what shall we name it? I think we all need a fresh start.

I'm glad AF is leaving you. I couldn't imagine sex while AF is with me because I'm always so heavy and I get really sore and don't want any penis anywhere near me LOL. I also grow a hatred towards men too for a couple of days because I get AF so bad.

I'm not sure what to say about the monitor. I think if it's getting too expensive maybe you should stop it and go by charting and OPK's. Save the money from the sticks for acupuncture. You could do what I'm doing and only use it every couple of days to save on sticks. I know I don't ovulate before cycle day 16, so I am only going to pee on a few sticks before cycle day 15 and then I will keep using it until I get a peak or a temp rise. I'm going to ditch the monitor after this month or the next month because of the cycle monitoring.

I think it would be a GREAT idea to start a new thread. I never liked this thread until you guys came a long so it would be nice to see another thread where all of my TTC friends are on. I'm not sure what we should call it though.

Yay! So once we decide in a name I will create it and start the december test dates and put a link on this thread so we can all migrate!

what about something like 'Even miracles take a little time...' leaves it non specific :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->