• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Circumcision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i'm gonna struggle to do that... but then, if he had to have it done when he's older... it'd still have to be done... Ahhh dear :( What to do!

Its unlikely that he will have issues though.

You could say that about lots body parts really. Remove it at birth incase they have issues with it later in life? :)

LOL thanks for clearing that up! So just to be clear - is the frenulum part of the foreskin or not?

the frenulum (most men call it a banjo or guitar string) is what actually holds the foreskin in place

Sorry to bring your "man bits" up again......LOL. The frenulum remains after cirumcision no? My ex husband is circumcised and has his "frenulum" pierced.

Kaleigh apparently the risk of an issues developing when they are older is slim
xx

I just want to prevent as many problems as possible. But i see your point. My daughter's paternal grandmother is a nightmare, she's a Staff Nurse and likes to make a diagnosis based on Sod All, she tried telling me (16 with a 1 month old daughter) that my lung was collapsing... i was actually having an asthma attack!!
Anyway, her dad bought her home on Wednesday just gone, and told me that his mother thinks that she has Diabetes "because she could smell it on her breath" *Raises an eyebrow* anyway, i've booked a doctors appointment for next week, since they already TRIED to report me for withholding medical treatment. (Another false diagnosis from her) to try and cause trouble for me.
I guess i just don't want any reason for this child to suffer...

Of course you dont hun! You only want what is best for your child...xxx

I like what my mum says " Being a parent is a steep learning curve and we never stop learning"
xx

LOL thanks for clearing that up! So just to be clear - is the frenulum part of the foreskin or not?

the frenulum (most men call it a banjo or guitar string) is what actually holds the foreskin in place

Sorry to bring your "man bits" up again......LOL. The frenulum remains after cirumcision no? My ex husband is circumcised and has his "frenulum" pierced.

No probs, like I said earlier, it's only when the procedure is done badly & the frenulum is damaged or removed that there is an issue, under proper surgical conditions there is absolutely no reason to remove anything other than the foreskin.

Seeing as you mention it, does his piercing increase the sensation?

No probs, like I said earlier, it's only when the procedure is done badly & the frenulum is damaged or removed that there is an issue, under proper surgical conditions there is absolutely no reason to remove anything other than the foreskin.

Seeing as you mention it, does his piercing increase the sensation?

Yes, yes it does! We got together before he was pierced (I talked him into it.....LOL) and there was a definite difference after......in a good way.

after care is mnot like that here in the uk! we dont have to pull it back just no bathds for 24 hrs and lots of vasline for 3 days till it heals! x

I will be having my LO circumcised - For religious reasons and nothing else!
I have no arguments for and against health reasoning, although that is what underpins the religious purpose of circumcision!

Just before anyone asks, NO I will not be having my frenulum pierced!!

:rofl:

Hey Lellow can you explain what the religious reasoning is for having it removed? :)

Thanks!! x

:rofl: Yeah yeah I am sure a local piercing studio will see you soon :rofl:
xx

I know we are going OT a bit now BUT a Prince Albert!! What on earth is that all about??

I remember a few years ago when I worked away from home, myself & some work mates were in a bar in Darlington, anyway, right at the end of the night the chap that worked behind the bar decided to show us all that he had had a Prince Albert!!

You have never seen some many grown men drink up & leave a pub so quickly in all of your lives!!!

:rofl::rofl:

I know we are going OT a bit now BUT a Prince Albert!! What on earth is that all about??

I remember a few years ago when I worked away from home, myself & some work mates were in a bar in Darlington, anyway, right at the end of the night the chap that worked behind the bar decided to show us all that he had had a Prince Albert!!

You have never seen some many grown men drink up & leave a pub so quickly in all of your lives!!!

:rofl::rofl:

I had a boyfriend with a prince albert.......LOL, apparently I have a thing for guys with genital jewels. I'm not a huge fan of that piercing though, much prefer the frenulum.

Hey Lellow can you explain what the religious reasoning is for having it removed? :)

Thanks!! x

Hiya ShanandBoc,

Sure no worries.

Circumcision is compulsory for all Muslim males in order to be able to reach there full cleanliness to perform prayers.

Its like removing the pubic hair, trimming the moustache, removing the underarm hair, and cutting of the nails...Its all in order to be as pure as possible.

Circumcision enables one to easily clean his private part. The foreskin of the penis usually gathers some urine in its sac. So, if someone has embraced Islam and has not undergone circumcision, he must ensure that his penis is clean before performing any prayers, by pulling back the foreskin to clean its internal part.

Circumcision nowadays is a fast and almost painless affair. The initial injection of painkiller is the only pain that someone will feel. If someone goes through laser surgery, the healing will be very fast, less than a week, since there will be no stitches, just cutting of the skin with laser.

Hope this explains tings a little. Im also assuming that its a similar reason is Judaism.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94