CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

@ xMissxZoiex: I don't feel pregnant at all; so don't lose hope! Really hope u'll see that :bfp: next test u do and that it won't disappear! FX

Thank you hun i hope so to .. All the other months when i wasnt pregnant i 'Felt' Pregnant .. so fingers crossed

trying to not get my hopes up too much tho xx

huge temp drop : ( AF probably today or tomorrow.

PS-Couldn't figure out how to get pictures inserted-that's us in my avatar.

Hi,
I am new here, but after 7 months of trying, I have been stalking the forum.
I found the softcups thread and decided to give them a try.
I was going to post on this thread earlier, but to avoid disappointment, I didn't.

Turns out, they worked for me!!!!
I was due to test Feb. 10, but have been feeling :sick: so I tested today and got :bfp:!!!

:dust: to the rest of you and thank you for letting me know about the softcups!

fantastic news!! thank you for letting us know and Congrats!

Out of curiosity how many days past ov are you??

Cladono-Thanks! How long had you been TTC?

Well AF got me this morning, so I guess that I am out this month. Good luck to everyone!

Wow, been away for a few days and 4 BFP's and over 10 pages to read :D

Huge huge congrats to the BFP ladies, im excited about trying again this month now! x

All updated. Embo & Jappygirl; sorry to hear the :witch: got u; loads of :dust: for next cycle!!!

@ Cladono : Big Congrats; I'm including u in the stats :p

8 bfp's! Unreal! Congrats cladono, have a happy & healthy 9 months :)

Thanks everyone!

We have been TTC #3 for 7 months now. It was a long road for our other children, so we had given up for a couple of years. I just got it in my head to try again. I am so happy it only took 7 months!

I am 11 dpo. I started feeling ill about 2 days ago. I wasn't going to test, but I figured if I was already feeling ill, I should be able to test. I took 4 tests before I believed it!

well AF came.. but i took a test today (day 2 into AF) and it's either a bfp or a false positive. i'll update when i test again.

well AF came.. but i took a test today (day 2 into AF) and it's either a bfp or a false positive. i'll update when i test again.

Oh hun I hope it's not a chemical; is AF heavy? As loads of women experience a bit of bleeding in early pregnancy, FX this is just the case!

is it defo AF?? Can you post pics on the preg tests gallery for us to look at?

eh, it's pretty normal. but i've been testing every single day since like, 7dpo and this is the first + i've seen, waiting another hour then going out to buy a test. i had almost convinced myself that it was a random false positive (even though it came up within the time limit and is a blue line.. and was with afternoon urine) until i looked at my test from the same morning, and it was DARK blue positive (when it didn't come up + immediately i threw it out and didn't look back at it. stupid.) .. and then the last test in the box (which i had taken the day before) was negative. well we will see. i'll be happy either way. just need to know one way or the other!
i'm leaning more towards clearblue is a crappy test after reading so many negative stories about them, but i've NEVER had an evap or any kind of problem with clearblue before.

oh, and i can't post a pic. took a million pictures and none of them are showing the line, too blurry. :( but it's DEFINETLY there and def. blue. no doubt. just a little bit more saturated in some spots than others.

Hi sorry for gatecrashing, but how long is the maximum you leave a softcup in for?

Hippymumma23 - you aren't gatecrashing! Everyone is welcome, 12 hrs is the maximum you should wear them for :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->