• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

I still havent got my af yet! but still :bfn: driving me mad! Grr i just want either a :bfp: or :witch: to come so i can conesntrate on the next cycle!

Ive had a few cramps simular to AF cramps but not as bad as i usially get them and i have been randomly getting dizzy when sitting down! =/

I just wona know so i can get on with it lol

Congratulations to those with :bfp:s already!!! xxxxxxx

Anteater! SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Yay! Congrats!!!!!!

Mamaxm-hmmmmm dear. Are you temping at all? Temps might help confirm af or bfp.......Can I ask what made you to think to test in middle of AF? Are you having other pg symptoms?

was planning on stopping TTC and figured i'd waste a test, really. haha. anyways, tested this morning with FRER and bfn :shrug: now i'm going to focus on getting my body baby ready for a few cycles and then get to really ttc. will use the softcups again though, love them :)

sooooo ness where are you?

Hey all great to see another :bfp: keep them coming ladies xx

CD 11 here so will BD tonight using pre seed and softcups for the first time, tested them out the other day but dont think i did it quite right as i had some leakage issues!! Very strange feelingand heaven only knows what the staff of PC World thought by the expression on my face!!! :blush:

oh can you add me for the 27th as well please. Thanks

sooooo ness where are you?

hey honey

well tested this morning, :bfn: but I'm only 9dpo so that was expected!

had watery light pink on toilet tissue when wiping and that lasted yesterday and today although seems to be disappearing now (was a lil more pink this morning with FMU after being in bed all night before going light pink again at SMU) so hopefully it defo is my IB bleed - right timing anyhow!. Had a bit of cramping but not like pains like you get with AF feels more like swollen a bit in my uterus but don't know if I'm imagining that.

Bit of nausea this morning comes on mainly when I haven't eaten, dizzy light headed spells now and then and feel quite emotional (just cried at my desk at work because I can't open a stupid bank account - wrong ID) lol.

So testing again tomorrow!

Can I please join up? I'm due to test 5th March. I just bought a mooncup this month after 3 cycles ttcal. Good Luck everyone!!

Welcome emma'n'ollie - are you coming to the Northern Ireland meet in a couple of weeks??

Welcome emma'n'ollie - are you coming to the Northern Ireland meet in a couple of weeks??

There is a northern ireland meet? how exciting! Im not sure though!! i havent been on here long... so don't know a single soul!!

welcome Emma!! and :dust: to you!

Eve - I'm so stressed out :( just sat and cried at my desk over not being able to open a damn bank account cos I didnt have the right ID lol I feel really like beefing today!

My AF is still not here .. when i woke up this morning the area was around my nipples was massive! so fingers crossed thats a sign! ive not tested yet tho. xxx

My AF is still not here .. when i woke up this morning the area was around my nipples was massive! so fingers crossed thats a sign! ive not tested yet tho. xxx

ooh; sounds like a great symptom :thumbup: :test: !! When u next testing?

sounds good Zoie!!

:bfn: for me again today but I'm still only 10dpo so very early to get a :bfp: anyway. Went to the loo this morning and when I wiped there were two drops of bright red blood not much just bigger than pin pricks and then just been again and I had orangey tinged cm (thinking old spotting from yesterday 'leftovers' lol). Feeling so exhausted, my eyes are closing by 7.30pm most evenings now and I was in bed for 8.30pm last night after a bath. Peeing a lot more like every 1-2 hours - usually I only pee about 3 times during the day whilst at work! Starting feeling nauseous as soon as I've eaten, slight metallic taste.

I also noticed when I was doing hair etc for work that when I pull my knees up to my chest to rest the mirror my uterus felt like it was in the way like it was enlarged never had that before but not reading too much into it!

Hope everyone else is ok today and fingers crossed for some more :bfp:!!

ooh; sounds like a great symptom :thumbup: :test: !! When u next testing?

I was thinking of testing in the morning .. just not sure weither too lol i dont want the dissappointment but i do feel positive about it but i tested with a FRER on friday ... it was neg

i suppose ive just got to bite the bullet and do it tomorrow lol xxxxxxxx

hey girls, just thought i would share this but of info with you as im sure it will give you some hope.

My sister has found out today she is 7 weeks pregnant. She only got her BFP 2 days ago. has been getting BFNs up to then. There is still hope for those who are getting BFNs and waiting for AF.

Good luck ladies.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back