CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

yep 12 hours as Eve says - I usually leave mine in after :sex: then til I get up the next morning which is usually earlier than the time we :sex: in the evening anyway

Ok,12 hours maximum, I still have a couple of hours then! Thank you.

:dust: to you that they work for you first cycle using them! xx

If you put your date of testing down or date AF is due TTC will put it on the list :) You should join us in the other SC thread, there's lots of chatting going on!

Ok I would love to. What is the difference between this thread and the other? Which one do I put my testing date on? And what if I plan to test a few days before AF is due, do I put that test date or the AF date?

Whichever you want, you can put the date you are planning to test or AF date, most of us use our AF date and then if we feel the need (or can't stop ourselves!) test earlier. It just gives a rough idea of who is testing when. The other thread is more information/chatting whereas this thread is more for testing :)

That was weird, I just took the soft cup out and Im really bleeding, like its AF. I stopped AF on day 4, so thats very odd indeed. Hmmm.... thats never happend to me before, Im not sure what to make of my cycle now, its thrown me all off track.

Anyway, never mind I cant change what my body decides to do, so onwards and upwards! Ok Im due AF/BFP on the 26th of feb. And Im actually using moon-cups, can I be added?

Do I need to PM someone to add me?

thats strange?? perhaps you accidentally got a soft cup injury or is it too much to be something like that??

Nah, TTC will drop in at some point and add it.

The other thread is here:
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/173508-softcups-166.html

The bleeding.... hmmmmm you didn't catch yourself with the sc when you put it in/took it out?? I know that can cause bleeding. Are you temping??

No not at all. And its a full on AF flow aswell with period pain and everything. This is so confusing! I'll go over to the other thread and join you in there. x

OMG, OMG, OMG! Have had a miserable 2 weeks as I felt certain AF was coming. I did a test (4 actually) this morning and it's a :bfp:

I pray and hope this little one stays and is OK.

This was my second cycle using softcups. YAY SOFTCUPS!

huge huge huge congrates hun. Over the moon for you. H&H 9 months chick.

xxx

OMG, OMG, OMG! Have had a miserable 2 weeks as I felt certain AF was coming. I did a test (4 actually) this morning and it's a :bfp:

I pray and hope this little one stays and is OK.

This was my second cycle using softcups. YAY SOFTCUPS!

That's fantastic!!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Anteater! SO HAPPY FOR YOU! Yay! Congrats!!!!!!

Mamaxm-hmmmmm dear. Are you temping at all? Temps might help confirm af or bfp.......Can I ask what made you to think to test in middle of AF? Are you having other pg symptoms?

I'm out........again......:witch:

All updated; sorry to hear the :witch: got u Titi; FX for next cycle!! :dust:

and Congrats to Anteater; wishing u a healthy next 8mths!! :D

ooh we're at 9 :bfp:s; so who will be #10 :p ? Loads of :dust: to all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->