• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

hey girls, just thought i would share this but of info with you as im sure it will give you some hope.

My sister has found out today she is 7 weeks pregnant. She only got her BFP 2 days ago. has been getting BFNs up to then. There is still hope for those who are getting BFNs and waiting for AF.

Good luck ladies.

xxx

Its good to know that there is some hope for me still! How late was she??

she hadnt had a period since the end of december. :wacko: So very late indeed she was coming due for her second AF. As i say her BFPs are still so faint. She was 2 weeks late when she got her first BFP with her last. I think for some it takes a while for the HCG to get into the urine.

Hang in there chick. i lurk everyday over here to see whats happening and im dying for you to test. lol.

xxx

Lol i really really want to just scared about the disappointment lol

WonnaB posted a tip on one of my threads that i made to Pee in the cup instead of on the stick! i might try that!

i always test by peeing in a cup and then putting the tst in. Always have. youknwo it timed right then. I always hold it in there for 30 seconds as well. Good luck chick. Hope you get the right result. xxx :hugs:

Thank You, im about to go to the shops now and get some cheapies and then a expensive one lol wish me luck! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

all the luck in the world chick, keep me posted. xxxxx

OMG think I just got a :bfp: with a clearblue......VERY faint but there is a horizontal line and a vertical faint line (I mean just visible with the eye).....don't know what to think....saw that and tested with a FRER which was negative....

OMG think I just got a :bfp: with a clearblue......VERY faint but there is a horizontal line.....don't know what to think....saw that and tested with a FRER which was negative....

:happydance: YAY!! Congrats :p Still very early which is prob why the FRER was still negative; they don't seem as good as they used to be :wacko:

I just don't know whether to trust the Clearblue....ordered some 10miu from Home Health UK and will test again in the morning but don't put me down as definite :bfp: just yet as I have the worst luck lol and knowing me it'll be just a shadow :haha:

ness huge congrates sweetie. As its not FMU then its prob why the FR is negative. All the luck in the world for tomorrow. I knew this would be your month chick.

xxx

ness huge congrates sweetie. As its not FMU then its prob why the FR is negative. All the luck in the world for tomorrow. I knew this would be your month chick.

xxx

Thank you sweetie :hugs:! I'm still not convinced lol did a FRER with FMU and SMU after I did the clearblue and both were negative. So I'm not sure whether to trust the clearblue but retesting with both tomorrow with FMU! xxx

Ness if you are not preg, I would be TOTALLY shocked because you are the EPITOME of pregnancy right now!!

Ness if you are not preg, I would be TOTALLY shocked because you are the EPITOME of pregnancy right now!!

:flower:

aww thanks Eve - I just feel like I'm imagining everything (though can't imagine the spotting on the tissue hey?!) and that AF is gonna come on Sunday but I suppose all of us on here feel like that leading up to AF due date hey?

Just had a baked potato with cheese cos I was starving and craving cheese and feel :sick:

feel so tired and really warm

Girls, I am taking a break from charting. It is fun but I just can't deal with it right now-TTC has been consuming my life 15 cycles now and every BFN is much harder than the worst. Taking this month off and seeing how it feels-but will still be stalking all your charts! Love & Dust.

Titi you know we're here for you if you need us <3

totally understand Titi - like eve said we're here if you need us xxx we'll miss you!

Aww Titi- Have a restful break honey. XxX ^ I'm with them, if you need anything you know where to look!

Just letting you know that I will be away from tomorrow 'til Sunday so I will doing all the updates then.
@ Nessicle: hope u get another :bfp: by then :p !! :dust:

Aww thanks girls! I'll still be around-just more to keep up with you all! Ness really hoping you get your BFP this weekend!!!!! Aeisrie-that is a beautiful avitar! You are a lovely couple!!!

Thanks girls!!! Another :bfn: at 12dpo now and feeling like :witch: is on her way so I think I may be out this month!

Hope you all get your :bfp:s soon!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->