• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CLOSED Softcups Users: The Official Testing Thread 2010 CLOSED

I'm out - :witch: just got me....

FX for all you girls who are waiting on your :bfp: xxx

oh ness im so sorry hunny :hugs: i realy was sooooo convinced.

Just doing a last quick update before I leave;
@ Nessicle really sorry to hear AF got u - after all those symptoms and that one positive clearblue that is a real shock :( Loads of :dust: for your new cycle hun.
@ Titi: good luck hun; ttc can be super stressful and I heard loads of stories of women who finally get pregnant once they stopped trying too hard for FX it works for u!! :dust:

thanks guys - must've been an evap or a shadow!

xxx

Ness that's a TOTAL shock, really not expected at all. You know we're all here for you though x

Ness that's a TOTAL shock, really not expected at all. You know we're all here for you though x

it's stopped now - had nothing for about 4 hours.....I just don't get it!! not even a speck on the toilet tissue!!! cramps stopped, still dizzy, nausea, metallic taste it's just weird!! Got so much dizziness today! x

Thanks Titi hope you're ok honey xx

FFS Ness! I'm gonna boot your ass into touch! I swear to God, stop doing this to me! My heart can't take it!! Did you test this morning????

Ness - Sorry AF is being so confusing, do you temp? Thats always helped me when the :witch: was playing games. :hug:

Titi - I fully understand, this TTC lark can be so stressful. I had a break for a few months before xmas and it really did me the world of good to jusat get away from it all for a bit. :hugs:

AFM got a high on the CBFM, CP is high and open so all systems go. I think i will OV either tomorrow or Sunday so by Monday will be in the awful 2WW.

FFS Ness! I'm gonna boot your ass into touch! I swear to God, stop doing this to me! My heart can't take it!! Did you test this morning????

:rofl: you do have me in stitches sometimes Eve ha ha

Yep tested and still :bfn: using 10miu IC's

Im 7days late now No sign of AF but i keep getting :bfn:!!! its driving me mad! i dont know what to think anymore .. maybe ive just had a longer cycle?

@Ness thats very strange .. maybe theres still a chance that ur preggo if there is no more blood??

xxxxx

My ovulation is getting here soon. Going to give the softcups another try. Last month I dont think I did it right :nope:. Kinda scared to put them in. Earlier today, I practiced them putting them in again, still dont know. Followed the directions...well seeeee.

Congratulations on all the BFP's so far from usuing them :happydance:

Im 7days late now No sign of AF but i keep getting :bfn:!!! its driving me mad! i dont know what to think anymore .. maybe ive just had a longer cycle?

@Ness thats very strange .. maybe theres still a chance that ur preggo if there is no more blood??

xxxxx

Awwwwwwww :hugs:

I hope something good comes out of all this for you :)baby:)

:flower:

hi ladies can I join you here as well?? I chat a little on the softcup thread as this is my first cycle using them. I am due to get the witch on Feb 26 so going to try to hold out and not test till the 27 if she doesn't show...but I usually do not have the will power to wait so I am sure I will be testing earlier. I believe I will O tomorrow and sunday will start my 2ww. Thank you

My ovulation is getting here soon. Going to give the softcups another try. Last month I dont think I did it right :nope:. Kinda scared to put them in. Earlier today, I practiced them putting them in again, still dont know. Followed the directions...well seeeee.

Congratulations on all the BFP's so far from usuing them :happydance:

Okay.....Update :happydance:

Used these last night and have a good feeling about it. It was easier than I thought :dohh:.

I plan on usuing these more often. Glad I gave it another chance :thumbup:

AF now 8 days late and im going to test again in the morning fingers crossed it will be positive!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fx for you zoie!!!

I've no idea what's going on now if still no bfp by Monday I know for
def then xxx

All updated again :)

Wasn't away for long in the end, came back earlier as I've got tonsilitis and feel like crap booooo.

@ Nessicle: has your period stopped then now? all sds very confusing :wacko: don't trust the IC either; they kept showing me negatives when I was preggers with my first and other tests like First Response and Clearblue were positive.

@ ArticBaby: glad u feel more confident using Softcups :D

@ xMissxZoiex: FX it will be to a :bfp: for u tomorrow!

Sorry i dodn't update you I got my AF! Babydust to you all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"