Futrbabymaker
GreyGirl
Momma2b88
Dreamofabump
Whigfield
Wanting2010
dodgercpkl
Nlk

If I missed someone let me know and I will add your name. :)

YAY!!!. Alright I guess I get to start. My name is Lana like lay-na. I'm 21 i've been married for 4 months to my wonderful husband Greg. I was diagnosed with endometriosis in 2003, and than diagnosed with PCOS in 2008. I have been trying to conceive since feb 2011 when I got my implanon removed. I have been charting my cycles, I am using raspberry leaf tea, This cycle we are going to start using honey and cinnamon and grapefruit as well. We are trying to conceive out first child. I have 3 angels watching over their baby brother or sister to soon be born. I am currently 2 days late with a BFN :( I also have epilepsy. I don't like going to doctors i'd much rather use holistic approach however I'm hoping come feb 2012 to be put on metaformin or clomid. YAY CYSTERS!

Haha I forgot to introduce myself.

I'm Jackilyn, I am 21 and recently married to my very best friend. I was just diagnosed with PCOS this week. My body hates me. I don't ovulate at all (according to the doctor and I've seen nothing to dispute this fact). I have been ttc for almost a year and a half and I am not ready to give up, even though my doctor seems to be under the impression that I should. I am currently exploring my options as far as dieting goes and trying my best not to get down on myself. I LOVE people and I love BnB because when I have no one else to talk to, I always have you ladies.

Hey everyone! I am Katrina, I am 23 years old. My husband and I have been married for 4 months now almost 5! We have been TTC since September after a M/C in July. Have not been preventing it for over a year. I have PCOS and am currently taking Clomid. I also started the peppermint tea! Looking forward to having all you ladies as a support group, since lately the depression has set in!

Oh yeah, I forgot to add that I am taking metformin, drinking peppermint/spearmint tea, using honey and cinnamon, and drinking grapefruit juice. I figured if I do all of that maybe I'll get lucky.

Katrina, don't let the depression take you over honey. I know it has to be hard but just try to remain positive. <3

Oh yeah, I forgot to add that I am taking metformin, drinking peppermint/spearmint tea, using honey and cinnamon, and drinking grapefruit juice. I figured if I do all of that maybe I'll get lucky.

Katrina, don't let the depression take you over honey. I know it has to be hard but just try to remain positive. <3

I'm def trying not to let that happen. It's just been so hard. Part of it might be the medication.

I'm def trying not to let that happen. It's just been so hard. Part of it might be the medication.

I know. :( I am so sorry.

It's ok! I'm going to work through it! That's all you can do right?

Thats the hardest thing for me is the depression. And i'll tell you girls Life is throwing me a hardball tonight. My friend who's under my car insurance is refusing to pay me for her car insurance. (This has been the case the last 7 months in a row ) my husband is at wits end and says he's going to take her off and I can't blame him we really can't afford it. I texted her tonight and told her we really needed some money soon cause our service dogs are out of food. to which she replies well your not even using my money for insurance your using it for dog food. Well I wouldn't have to use it for dog food if my dog food money didn't go to paying her car insurance. Than she pulls the kid card. She has a 18 month old son and a baby on the way. This baby she's pregnant with btw she got pregnant with while they had no money at all she had just had surgery and said the bcp's made her nauseas and so she didn't tell her bf she had stopped taking them and didn't use protection!!! And she's trying to guilt me with this!!!! I'm so frustrated and so done and to top it off my husband took me out to eat (free meal at this work) and I saw a guy who sexually assaulted me there and he came up from behind and grabbed me and held onto me.. Needless to say I really need a glass of wine right now but will I have one no.. because I don't trust the PG test 100% and I won't drink while pregnant so I guess chocolate and husband snuggles is what i get!.

Sorry for the rant i just really needed to get it off my chest.

I'm soooo sorry girl! Don't worry about it! Rant all you want. Thats why we made this! Keep your head up. Don't let others guilt you. It's ridiculous take care of you!

Thanks Lol! I just wish she would understand that a bill is a bill and if I didn't pay my bill for 6 months I wouldn't have car insurance. Oh well I don't need this stress doesn't help conceiving but baby dancing does :)

Thanks Lol! I just wish she would understand that a bill is a bill and if I didn't pay my bill for 6 months I wouldn't have car insurance. Oh well I don't need this stress doesn't help conceiving but baby dancing does :)

Some people have no common sense my dear! Stress does not and I have to keep reminding my self of that myself! Baby dancing sure does! At least that hasn't become stressful!!!:spermy::dust:

Ah another BFN this morning and no signs of AF, I'm thinking it's time to try a new clinic and a new doctor and beg for metaformin what do you think ladies?

Ah another BFN this morning and no signs of AF, I'm thinking it's time to try a new clinic and a new doctor and beg for metaformin what do you think ladies?

Def research metformin. It personally made me extremely sick. Explorer other options and talk to some ladies in your area about other docs. I'm taking clomid and I'm much more regular , I'm ovulating. The side effects have been a little intense, but I'm not your average bear lol. Sorry about your bfn... Baby dust to you my dear!

Honey, I think you should. Just keep in mind that metformin will probably make you sick. I have been so sick and today is only day 3. Everyone I've talked to has said that it takes at least 2 weeks to get into your system enough to stop making you sick and even then if you take it without food you're going to get sick. I am hoping it will stop soon but oh my god it's awful. Anyway, I have heard so many people say that they were pregnant within 4 months of starting it so I am hoping that will be the case. It can't hurt to ask :) Good luck!

if you want to use the sig I made here is the link

https://img-s3-01.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2011/11/03/dbcf856277dd5a4891d5306c70189787.gif

ok nevermind it won't post the link...Here, I'll try again.

https://www.sparklee.com/make?text=...e&size=50&color=1979fa&bkcolor=ffffff&angle=0

Jackilyn I love your sparkler lol! Like i've said before my sister was on it.. surprisingly she never got sick, but i've been on more seizure meds than i can even start to count and if I can get through those side effects to be seizure free you bet my future bump im gonna deal with side effects of whatever will get me my bump lol. DH and I saw a shooting star last night and both wished for a future bump :) it was so cute that he wished for it too.

Jackilyn I love your sparkler lol! Like i've said before my sister was on it.. surprisingly she never got sick, but i've been on more seizure meds than i can even start to count and if I can get through those side effects to be seizure free you bet my future bump im gonna deal with side effects of whatever will get me my bump lol. DH and I saw a shooting star last night and both wished for a future bump :) it was so cute that he wished for it too.

That makes me smile :) I am praying so hard that you get your wish.

Here's to :baby: for all of us :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->